The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Is lifting always domination? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2864)

Annwilliam3147 July 15th, 2019 07:46

I m new here

Well...element of domination...specially if ur gal holds u tytly n arent able to escape...it drives u to ecstasy.

nds147 October 5th, 2019 16:31

I suppose it is, but it's not being lifted isn't masochistic or degrading.

overhead October 13th, 2019 20:51

Lifting doesn't necessarily mean domination because there are many couples where either of them can lift the other person. It generally expresses beauty of a relationship or can also mean fantasy in some cases.

Gypa November 22nd, 2019 07:52

It depends first on how you define domination. IF its about the act itself then yes its domination. No matter which kind of lift girl is giving you or me. Being it shoulder ride, piggybank, front Squat, Cradle Carry, over the shoulder carry and Fireman carry or any other type of lift I didn't mention.

Some of these are in active use when it comes to rescuing operation and I think no rescue operator sees it as domination when they lift someone in say fireman carry or in over the shoulder lift when the ones being lifted are injured often seriously or even unconscious. Since this kind of lifts are clearly about future well beings of other some are even life saving form serious life threating situations.
So that debunks the argument that the act itself brings domination.

In none, life-threating situations it's not about the act itself rather the motivation for the act to happen in this case lift to happen.
If both partners are more than happy for the lift to happen I would say that's equal domination as the lifter and the lifted both desires the out came where they guy is lifted of the ground and then given shoulder ride (or any other type of lift you my prefer insteed) by his girlfriend. (Willing lifty and Willing Lifter.)

ATH: I'm not done yet. But time is in short supply to continue this.

fatamorgana December 8th, 2019 09:16

It depends on a person. I think LC is a playful game. It brings a smile to everyone?s face.

twotwozeroeightnine December 28th, 2019 08:54

Interesting discussion, while it quite overcome my previous prejudice as I initially thought lifting someone would be mostly submission, as it'd being pressured by someone's weight.

A typical example, as I would raise again (despite it might be disagreed to call it 'lift') would be ponyride. That's definitely the rider dominating, especially with leading rein and whips.

Johnybrandy December 30th, 2019 22:05

I wouldn't say always, it really depends on the who and how
Some carrying positions sway toward the domination side and some are not
Also the who, is she bigger or smaller than you and how is she reacting to it
Might just be my personal opinion

-approved

CutterPeter January 3rd, 2020 15:09

It depends, if it involves an element of surprise, it usually is.

jmva93 March 15th, 2020 17:29

Domination

I like the domination aspect to lift and carry. Forced LNC can be extremely sexy.

yoo123 April 3rd, 2020 22:22

Dom

No....Not always