The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   custom L&C orders - good and bad experiences (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6594)

dendrin January 31st, 2021 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5supermb (Post 249580)
I?ve recently met a guy on Twitter who has been scammed out of lift & carry custom videos and since he?s not a member of the forum I thought I would share some of his stories to warn other members who to look out for!

First of all was Sumiko, who made him wait 2 years before receiving his custom whilst using every excuse such as she?s sick, they had to reschedule or that her kid was there and wouldn?t respond to emails for weeks or months. He also got ripped off by Katana Kombat as well as Anethyst Mars who blocked him on Twitter and never sent the custom. A model on Manyvids called ChellSterz also ripped him off and Macy Cartel tried to scam him by sending him a custom that he had already done with another model. He is also currently waiting for a custom from Mia Martinez who hasn?t been responding to his messages for weeks so she may be added to the list!

From my own personal experiences I have thankfully never been ripped off although Rapture once quoted me $975 for a 10 minute clip and then continued to harass me through email for months when I told her that it was too expensive :thumbdown:

Damn that is some tough luck, and highlights the need for a thread like this.

mostazarock December 14th, 2021 21:46

anyone knows jazmine mendez mail? i wanna make a custom clip again with her bit i wanna agree some price first and the script and also the time
this time the clip wonīt last too long so i hope it os not that expensive
her official website is no more
only the iwantclips but i canīt mail her unless i buy some clips i think, and the onlyfans and it is not very cheap and off course the clips 4 sale
but i canīt find her male of the laughinglatina

dendrin December 19th, 2021 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostazarock (Post 261812)
anyone knows jazmine mendez mail? i wanna make a custom clip again with her bit i wanna agree some price first and the script and also the time
this time the clip wonīt last too long so i hope it os not that expensive
her official website is no more
only the iwantclips but i canīt mail her unless i buy some clips i think, and the onlyfans and it is not very cheap and off course the clips 4 sale
but i canīt find her male of the laughinglatina

Use to be this, not sure if she still uses it

GoddessJasmineMendez@yahoo.com

Orinks January 12th, 2022 08:24

I want to maybe buy a custom or two, but alexisReign wants $300 for an eight minute video, or so she says. If I pay that much I expect it to be an hour or more.

That said, who are the producers who don't gouge you, if such a thing exists?

FinQ January 12th, 2022 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orinks (Post 262844)
I want to maybe buy a custom or two, but alexisReign wants $300 for an eight minute video, or so she says. If I pay that much I expect it to be an hour or more.

I think you need to adjust your expectations! That doesn't seem too bad to me.

dendrin January 13th, 2022 14:26

Quote:

That's not bad, on the low side actually.

WWE4Life January 13th, 2022 16:11

I think O.P. needs to be educated on the entire process of finding talent, setting up shoots, clothing, hair, makeup, space, equipment, production, post production editing, etc. Oh, and let's not forget that women aren't jumping with excitement at doing physically demanding lifts for your pleasure. It's a business and it needs to be worthwhile for all involved.

Bbwbearhug February 19th, 2022 13:52

Quote:

Better question is, how on earth did you manage to not only contact Alexis Rain (I assume you’re talking about her?) but get a respond from her? I’ve wrote to her on her AOL email and never heard back. Does she have a new email? Btw, Rapture quoted me $600, yesterday. But previously, her price was $300 for 12 mins, well, $200 actually, then she got mad that I was asking too many questions and raised it to $300.

dolce944 April 14th, 2022 22:03

questions about ordering Customs

Hey everyone
I got two questions and I would be grateful if someone can help me out ^-^
first, Is there a way to get contact info from Clips4Sale website in order to order customs?
second, Dose anyone have any contact of DatesGoneWrong?

I have contacted several studios like scissorvixens and femalewrestlingchannel but they haven't replied yet after weeks. Is this normal? Do I have to keep trying until they reply?

dendrin April 22nd, 2022 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolce944 (Post 266247)
Hey everyone
I got two questions and I would be grateful if someone can help me out ^-^
first, Is there a way to get contact info from Clips4Sale website in order to order customs?
second, Dose anyone have any contact of DatesGoneWrong?

I have contacted several studios like scissorvixens and femalewrestlingchannel but they haven't replied yet after weeks. Is this normal? Do I have to keep trying until they reply?

The clips4sale main site just acts as a payment handler and server. They don't really work with the individual stores on their site to arrange customs. Some of the clips4sale store owners put their email at the top, so you could contact them through to set something up. Or you could see if they are on another site thats more friendly to customs like Manyvids, Onlyfans, Iwantclips,