The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   At what age were you into L & C (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389)

kadkola June 27th, 2010 16:57

I guess at the age of 6 i had this fetish, one of my friend piggybacked at this age while playing... still i remember this

helomelo June 28th, 2010 22:17

I have had this fetish since I was around 5 or 6 also... No idea how it started.
I used to always get my little sister to try and give me a piggyback, most of the time she just couldn't but did give good donkey calf raises. I did get a few really good piggybacks though.

Mark G September 30th, 2011 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairyplant77 (Post 22151)
I was at my friend Cara's house when I was five years old. While I was standing in her kitchen, she walked over to me, wrapped her arms around my thighs, and lifted me off the ground. Her mom laughed hysterically, and ever since then I've been turned on by the humiliation of being lifted.

(Anyone else turned on by the embarrassment aspect?)

I'm turned on by the embarrassment factor too. Only when it's in front of other women though. Not with other males.

saschas October 1st, 2011 17:01

I went into lift & carry when I was 11 or 12, a friend of my sister did sports acrobatic
and when we went swimming she always did acrostunts with me, because I was a skinny kid.
At the beginning I didn't like it, but later I really did enjoy the lifts:tt1:

Mark G October 3rd, 2011 11:12

Like a lot of you,I was very young. About six years old,being lifted by girls in school. I recall that I got turned on when a friend of my parents put me on her lap.

fairyplant77 October 8th, 2011 07:07

A female classmate lifted me in a front lift when I was 5. Ever since then, I've been hooked.

gaga141444 October 9th, 2011 01:04

I used to looooove F/M since i was very young, i remember being turned on by it at the age of 4. I also used to have a loathing for m/f, turning away as if i saw something loathsome. It took me till my teens to accept that some people like different things sexually and now m/f dosent bother me as much as it used too, though i still dont like it.

Another thought, for me L&C isnt just an arousing thing, its also another way of expressing affection - sitting on a girl's lap or being lifted by her with my legs wrapped around her body (i'm a male) is like a way of having a closer snuggle. I didn't really feel this way when i was really young, back then it was just arousal.

====================
vk -
Basically L&C is a mistake which happens only for 1.000 persons on the world.
Affection is just affection.
It is a feeling that you may feel when you face a strange phenomenon.
====================

davelifted October 9th, 2011 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark G (Post 67187)
I'm turned on by the embarrassment factor too. Only when it's in front of other women though. Not with other males.

Its not embarrassment, more a submissive thing: normally I'm very dominant, but L and C with women brings out a desire to be dominated. Same with sex - I can switch quickly between both roles.

Mark G October 10th, 2011 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by davelifted (Post 67881)
Its not embarrassment, more a submissive thing: normally I'm very dominant, but L and C with women brings out a desire to be dominated. Same with sex - I can switch quickly between both roles.

Interesting. I think I could be the same.

kantaja October 10th, 2011 17:50

I think i have always had this fetish. I've liked lift & carry since i was little kid.