The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Are you male or female? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=976)

blinkfan4life182X November 11th, 2009 22:31

Are you male or female?

ok their was recently a thread started here on whether their were any female members of this forum, another poster made a very good point about how certain people would become total creepers and ask them to make request videos. I have a theory that many females are into lifting males(or females). So I decided to amke a poll here asking what sex you are in order to protect your privacy.

It would be greatly appreciated if the male members of this forum would all answer honestly.

Thank you

kb2005 November 12th, 2009 10:46

16-0

blinkfan4life182X November 13th, 2009 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by kb2005 (Post 23891)
16-0

now 24-0 lol

Nateliftee November 13th, 2009 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkfan4life182 (Post 23924)
now 24-0 lol

We had the same poll at the last forum where S-----S killed.

Be patient. A few women will answer this.:hmm:

Vodevil November 13th, 2009 19:21

I am a Finn. :thumbup1:

aloknath November 14th, 2009 00:34

Don't think you'll have much luck, man. The thing is, even if there are women who are into our (comparatively rare) fetish, women are much much MUCH less likely to be on the internet checking out fetish material. It's a pretty well researched fact. So given that firstly, our fetish has a comparatively small number of fans and secondly, the small number of women who are fans of the fetish are much less likely to be on the internet hunting for it, there are probably no women here.

agentdowell November 14th, 2009 06:36

I am a meat popsicle.

blinkfan4life182X November 14th, 2009 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 23973)
Don't think you'll have much luck, man. The thing is, even if there are women who are into our (comparatively rare) fetish, women are much much MUCH less likely to be on the internet checking out fetish material. It's a pretty well researched fact. So given that firstly, our fetish has a comparatively small number of fans and secondly, the small number of women who are fans of the fetish are much less likely to be on the internet hunting for it, there are probably no women here.

I agree with the point of them searching on the internet, but I get the feeling that more females are into it then we think

winniethebeer November 15th, 2009 01:16

***ALERT***

***ALERT***

1 FEMALE! :thumbup1::D8):thumbup2:

Leobor November 15th, 2009 02:35

2,63 % !!!:lol:

agentdowell November 15th, 2009 04:57

2.56%

dp November 15th, 2009 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by winniethebeer (Post 24055)
***ALERT***

***ALERT***

1 FEMALE! :thumbup1::D8):thumbup2:

Not really. I checked who voted female, and based on his other posts, he is definitely male.

greybeezer November 15th, 2009 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by agentdowell (Post 24057)
2.56%

I have adjusted it back to zero as like dp said the member who voted female is a male. Unless that member is hiding some secret longing to become a female.

agentdowell November 16th, 2009 07:01

Aww, you guys aren't any fun. At least I proved that this isn't anonymous at all. Good luck getting any lurking women to speak up now.

Leobor November 16th, 2009 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by agentdowell (Post 24110)
Aww, you guys aren't any fun. At least I proved that this isn't anonymous at all. Good luck getting any lurking women to speak up now.

Nothing is anonymous for Administrators. Thats ok, in my younger days I knew to make similiar things, just to make situation more fun.;)

agentdowell November 16th, 2009 21:12

That's kinda my point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkfan4life182 (Post 23862)
So I decided to amke a poll here asking what sex you are in order to protect your privacy.

I highlighted the relevant part.

dp November 16th, 2009 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by agentdowell (Post 24110)
Aww, you guys aren't any fun.

No-one but you would be able to enjoy your fake vote, so I felt it was more important to protect the integrity of the poll.

Quote:

At least I proved that this isn't anonymous at all.
:rolleyes:

(1) Did anyone expect votes in polls like this to be hidden from admins? They never are - on every site you visit, there will be people running the place that can access any information stored in the database. You just have to trust that they won't abuse that information.

(2) We don't know your name, so I guess you still are anonymous.

Quote:

Good luck getting any lurking women to speak up now.
I never disclosed your user name, I only said that the female vote was fake.

By the way, I do remember a couple of female visitors, but they only came here to investigate why their private pictures/videos were so popular on this site. :whistle:

agentdowell November 17th, 2009 07:49

You missed the point entirely. The THREAD STARTER was guaranteeing a privacy that does not exist. Why would a girl feel more comfortable that only the admins know who's who? It's not like there's some sort of guarantee that you're not a pervy creepo just because you have admin privileges here.

No offense.

dp November 17th, 2009 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by agentdowell (Post 24176)
You missed the point entirely. The THREAD STARTER was guaranteeing a privacy that does not exist.

He didn't "guarantee" that, he only said he created the poll to protect the voter's privacy, which he did, compared to having them post their gender for every member to see.

Quote:

Why would a girl feel more comfortable that only the admins know who's who? It's not like there's some sort of guarantee that you're not a pervy creepo just because you have admin privileges here.
There are about 10 admins, and almost 3000 users - you don't think limiting the information from 3000 to 10 people makes any difference? You must have a very low opinion of this forum's admins.

Quote:

No offense.
None taken, but I suspect someone soon will take offense to your trolling elsewhere on this forum. You might want to review the forum rules before resuming your old behavior.

Leobor November 17th, 2009 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by dp (Post 24151)
By the way, I do remember a couple of female visitors, but they only came here to investigate why their private pictures/videos were so popular on this site. :whistle:

Thats a interesting information. Could you tell us which girls did it? And did they told anything to admins?

dp November 17th, 2009 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leobor (Post 24183)
Thats a interesting information. Could you tell us which girls did it? And did they told anything to admins?

I would never give names of course, and in this case, I don't even remember them. There's not much to tell, really. All I remember is that in one case, someone wanted us to remove a picture link for copyright reasons (which we did), and in the other one, some woman just wanted to take a look after having many visitors from here. We allowed her to do that, and we never heard from her again.

Leobor November 17th, 2009 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by dp (Post 24189)
I would never give names of course, and in this case, I don't even remember them. There's not much to tell, really. All I remember is that in one case, someone wanted us to remove a picture link for copyright reasons (which we did), and in the other one, some woman just wanted to take a look after having many visitors from here. We allowed her to do that, and we never heard from her again.

Actually I ment could you tell us on which photos were those girls, but I guess your answer will be negative.:(

agentdowell November 17th, 2009 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by dp (Post 24178)
He didn't "guarantee" that, he only said he created the poll to protect the voter's privacy, which he did, compared to having them post their gender for every member to see.

There are about 10 admins, and almost 3000 users - you don't think limiting the information from 3000 to 10 people makes any difference? You must have a very low opinion of this forum's admins.

None taken, but I suspect someone soon will take offense to your trolling elsewhere on this forum. You might want to review the forum rules before resuming your old behavior.

If you wanna ban me for breaking the forum rules, that's your prerogative.

I don't want to ban you, but I have noticed that you enjoy posting venomous comments to contributing members, and you wouldn't be the first to (eventually) get banned over that. -dp

Hey what happened to the cheese and muffins? -agentdowell

http://www.cookingandme.com/2009/05/...p-by-step.html ← here you go. -dp

dp November 17th, 2009 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leobor (Post 24204)
Actually I ment could you tell us on which photos were those girls, but I guess your answer will be negative.:(

The one with the copyright complaint was the photographer, not the woman depicted in the photo. As for the other woman, I don't remember.

agentdowell November 18th, 2009 05:41

Dood! I like cheese and muffins TOO!!

thracian November 18th, 2009 06:26

0 % :hmm:

Nolookman February 12th, 2024 15:42

Add another male here

dukus February 15th, 2024 18:52

I am a man

m140i March 13th, 2024 12:13

I am a man also

Lil8810 April 11th, 2024 20:56

Iam a man.

Lk April 22nd, 2024 23:11

Men are to much here

zxu1105 May 17th, 2024 20:41

I am a man.

cmcwmod May 18th, 2024 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lk (Post 292934)
Men are to much here

The world's smallest surprise on a fetish website ;)

nicovanaken May 18th, 2024 19:16

Man, I think there's no woman here. No interests in 'lift and carry'.