The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Girl fight: Awesomeness! (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1986)

Lifter June 10th, 2011 16:30

Girl fight: Awesomeness!

Hello, my L & C brothers-. In my endless quest for quality FF L&C material I stumbled upon this site which has great, great OTS! I can't recommend it strongly enough. Pay them a visit, get one or 2 vids. You won't be disappointed!
Here's the link to the L&C material:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/213...#startingpoint

Cheers!:thumbup2::thumbup2:

aloknath June 10th, 2011 21:37

Yes I have also bought from here and the clip I got was great, especially for FF OTS fans. So you FF guys should email them if you like what they do and tell them to do more FF lift stuff!

Also, to clarify for those of you who are fans of the womens wrestling/lift and carry crossover, this store is run by an indie wrestling regular.

aloknath June 10th, 2011 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 59065)
How little do I know! The lovely is running this site? Even better!
Cheers.

I thought you bought clips from there? That's her in most of them.

Lifter June 10th, 2011 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 59066)
I thought you bought clips from there? That's her in most of them.

Yes, I've bought three so far, I didn't recognize her as a blonde, my bad!

aloknath June 10th, 2011 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 59067)
Yes, I've bought three so far, I didn't recognize her as a blonde, my bad!

Yeah she does look different. She's also gotten much more muscular and dropped a lot of fat. I wish she hadn't - she had a very sexy, slender but curvy look before. Now she's got that zero body fat, lots of muscle look that Angel Williams and others have gotten. I prefer the old look.

Oh well.

Send her an encouraging email on behalf of us FF fans. I already have!

I think a lot of the indie wrestling stars are starting to realize that there is money in FF lifts.

Lifter June 10th, 2011 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok (Post 59069)
Yeah she does look different. She's also gotten much more muscular and dropped a lot of fat. I wish she hadn't - she had a very sexy, slender but curvy look before. Now she's got that zero body fat, lots of muscle look that Angel Williams and others have gotten. I prefer the old look.

Oh well.

Send her an encouraging email on behalf of us FF fans. I already have!

I think a lot of the indie wrestling stars are starting to realize that there is money in FF lifts.

I already have and asked her to join our little community as well. She told me (she's a very nice lady, by the way) she's definitively interested in producing more FF L&C vids!

aloknath June 10th, 2011 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 59071)
I already have and asked her to join our little community as well. She told me (she's a very nice lady, by the way) she's definitively interested in producing more FF L&C vids!

Uh oh, she's not going to like my last post :P

But that's good news. I've always admired her wrestling skills so its a natural transition to lift/carry.

I just hope she does some more lifting with recognizable wrestlers, as good as her opponents in these clips are. I'd love to see her take on some of the Slamminladies/Shimmer girls. Though most of those girls are not into any kind of sexualized aspect. But it's still possible to do a straight up lifting-intensive FF match with no sexual component/thongs/skimpy clothing.

Lifter June 10th, 2011 23:08

Ashok

Urgent, Ashok! Can you email me at
Thanks!

greybeezer June 11th, 2011 01:19

I have taken the liberty of removing her name for you Lifter as she is now a member of this forum on your invatation. We will leave it up to her if she want's to identify herself or not. I have also removed your email address because contact from ashok is no longer neccessary.

girlfights June 11th, 2011 01:51

Thanks for the props on here guys! I do appreciate it lots... I can't wait to make more L&C clips.. I've emails 5 or 6 models on model mayhem to get me plenty of lifting fodder... It's neat because since I am a woman, who is talent and producer, the female models find me very non threatening to work with AND so I get girls that might be a bit "on the edge" with other producers... I was looking at some other sites and wow there is a variety of lifts to do.. I wish my roof was taller.. I'd be bashing the poor girls head in on some of the lifts...:cursing:

Lifter June 11th, 2011 02:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by greybeezer (Post 59081)
I have taken the liberty of removing her name for you Lifter as she is now a member of this forum on your invatation. We will leave it up to her if she want's to identify herself or not. I have also removed your email address because contact from ashok is no longer neccessary.

Thank you, my friend!

Lifter June 11th, 2011 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59085)
Thanks for the props on here guys! I do appreciate it lots... I can't wait to make more L&C clips.. I've emails 5 or 6 models on model mayhem to get me plenty of lifting fodder... It's neat because since I am a woman, who is talent and producer, the female models find me very non threatening to work with AND so I get girls that might be a bit "on the edge" with other producers... I was looking at some other sites and wow there is a variety of lifts to do.. I wish my roof was taller.. I'd be bashing the poor girls head in on some of the lifts...:cursing:

I'll just say you're wonderful and I love your vids!
Cheers and please do continue producing those wonderful FF L&C OTS Clips!
:thumbup2:

girlfights June 12th, 2011 04:17

Got a girl scheduled for monday.. AND 2 or 3 when I am in Miami June 30th and July 1st.. super excited to do some L&C for you guys/gals :)

aloknath June 12th, 2011 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59170)
Got a girl scheduled for monday.. AND 2 or 3 when I am in Miami June 30th and July 1st.. super excited to do some L&C for you guys/gals :)

Great news! Btw, which of your videos is your profile pic from?

girlfights June 12th, 2011 16:48

That is from "Superheroine 4way Strip Knock out challenge"

Dare devul, Bat gurl, Spyderwoman, and Wondergirl are having a team vs team knock out challenge. Who will win? Who will have their costume stripped off? The challenge includes sleeper, Crippler crossface, Head Scissor, body scissor, belly punch, and long bear hug! A fun comic romp video with tap outs, and knock outs. It's a 15 min video...

girlfights June 13th, 2011 17:44

Filming 3 fifteen minute clips today... doing OTS, cradle, firemans carry, piggy back.. and I can't think of anymore.. hmmmm See if somebody had gotten a custom they would be picking out every lift I do ..

girlfights June 13th, 2011 20:35

Shot 2 15 min, one ten or so min videos.. with a two camera setup, one for closer shots one for further away. I will be editing today. hopefully have one up tonight ...

Lifter June 13th, 2011 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59257)
Shot 2 15 min, one ten or so min videos.. with a two camera setup, one for closer shots one for further away. I will be editing today. hopefully have one up tonight ...

Can?t wait! Bravo!:thumbup2:

girlfights June 14th, 2011 02:56

uploading now.. so be up in a few... it is a 13 minute clip

OTS
Cradle
Front
Piggyback all with the petite and cute Ms Michelle. 20 years old, 115 lbs, long black hair and a cute little body...

Lifter June 14th, 2011 04:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59275)

OTS
Cradle
Front
Piggyback all with the petite and cute Ms Michelle. 20 years old, 115 lbs, long black hair and a cute little body...

Downloading it now!
:thumbup2:

Lifter June 14th, 2011 04:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59275)

OTS
Cradle
Front

Wonderful, wonderful vid, dear! This one had it all! Great carries! Loved the 2 camera angle idea, as well, and Michelle is quite lovely.
Fellas: this one is a must have!
Can't wait for number 2!
:thumbup2::thumbup1::D

girlfights June 16th, 2011 00:23

Putting up vol 2 tonight... OTS, piggy back, back to back, cradle, firemans carry...front... every lift twice from different angles... it's 24 minutes long

Lifter June 16th, 2011 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59416)
Putting up vol 2 tonight... OTS, piggy back, back to back, cradle, firemans carry...front... every lift twice from different angles... it's 24 minutes long

Excellent, can't wait! (As usual! :blink: )

girlfights June 16th, 2011 02:18

It's up now :)

Lifter June 16th, 2011 05:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59426)
It's up now :)

And it was great! Loved the comments, the way you carried Michelle and for a long time as well. It had it all! Great over the shoulders!
Cheers!:thumbup2:

girlfights June 19th, 2011 22:10

New one up..

Lifting Summer is now up.. This such a cute cute lifting video :) Lots of OTS carries... and on lift I hoist her up by her firm little butt!

girlfights June 21st, 2011 19:51

I will be putting up another video tonight with OTS carries, fireman,one cradle and several knockouts...

I have a found a bigger girl who wants to wrestle and do Lift and Carry work,,, she is 5'4 and 200 lbs... so if you like big girl lift and carrys, this would be a great time to get a custom video while they are on sale...

One of the members here got a custom, HE loved it.. and I got it to him 7 hours after we shot it... can't always get it that quick, but you will have it within 3 to 5 days and sometimes 7 hours later :)

girlfights June 22nd, 2011 19:28

The new video is up :) Working with a BIG girl tommorrow for a wrestling clip and a lift and carry... so if you wanted to see me lifted ....

Lifter June 22nd, 2011 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59801)
The new video is up :) Working with a BIG girl tommorrow for a wrestling clip and a lift and carry... so if you wanted to see me lifted ....

Yes, yes we do, at least I do! Please make sure to include OTS (the glorious butt view for as long as possible!) and cradles!
Hugs!:thumbup2:

EZ June 23rd, 2011 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59743)
One of the members here got a custom, HE loved it.. and I got it to him 7 hours after we shot it... can't always get it that quick, but you will have it within 3 to 5 days and sometimes 7 hours later :)

Yes...I was very happy with the product and the service. She shot it on Monday and I received the product later that evening. I was definitely surprised, not to mention super pleased, to log on Tuesday and see it waiting for me in my inbox. As a huge OTS fan, I think she has the best technique for F/F OTS carries going right now and that was certainly on display in the video (like it is really in all her vids). Michelle was also great; super cute with a nice body to boot. She looked great thrown over those shoulders.

I'd definitely recommend Girl Fights to any carry fan looking to do a custom in the future and I'd recommend this video to anyone who like to see f/f lifts with ko'ed vicitms.

EZ June 23rd, 2011 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59801)

Yes...

girlfights June 25th, 2011 05:27

My new BBW video is up :)

Lifter June 25th, 2011 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59927)

Downloading it now!!!
:thumbup1::thumbup2:

Lifter June 25th, 2011 22:50

Quote:

OH! So, so, so wonderful! Great vid, darling! Please, please, we need a part 2! More ots and cradles!
This video was perfect!
Bravo! :whistle::thumbup2:

Lifter June 25th, 2011 22:55

Quote:

One more thing: Wonderful ots carries! Great, great butt views! You're amazing, darling!
:w00t::thumbup2:

EZ June 26th, 2011 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 59971)
One more thing: Wonderful ots carries! Great, great butt views! You're amazing, darling!
:w00t::thumbup2:

Very nice.

Will be buying this for sure.

Lifter June 26th, 2011 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZ (Post 59982)
Very nice.

Will be buying this for sure.

Indeed! I'm sure you'll love it, my friend! :thumbup2::thumbup2:

EZ June 28th, 2011 20:58

Just checked this most recent L&C clip out...fantastic. The over the shoulder carries were awesome as Lifter already stated. You looked great being carried and I loved everything about them. I especially appreciated how you let your arms hang down/loose like you did, rather than holding on to your carrier.

Keep up the great work!

girlfights July 1st, 2011 20:01

I have Angel coming over next week, she is the bigger latina in my thong bondage videos... I can lift her and she can lift me... so should be a great couple of videos..... Also trying to film with Ricki the BBW again next week... and a few skinnier girls lined up as well, glad to be going home..

girlfights July 4th, 2011 02:17

Miami clips

Just put up Masked BBW knockout and Lift/Carry... This one is actually a little creepy.. maybe it was the mask or the lighting on some of the two camera setups, but it had a kind of real feel to it... I found Luna at the convention, and talker her into coming back to my room with me to film.... She had done some acting before, but no fetish work...

Tried to upload a clip called Black vs Blonde Lift and carry, but having issues.. I lift her, she lifts me... she's a cute black girl in bra and panties...

girlfights July 4th, 2011 02:50

Third time ins the charm,.. got both up now..

Lifter July 4th, 2011 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60430)
Just put up Masked BBW knockout and Lift/Carry... This one is actually a little creepy.. maybe it was the mask or the lighting on some of the two camera setups, but it had a kind of real feel to it... I found Luna at the convention, and talker her into coming back to my room with me to film.... She had done some acting before, but no fetish work...

Tried to upload a clip called Black vs Blonde Lift and carry, but having issues.. I lift her, she lifts me... she's a cute black girl in bra and panties...

Excellent, darling! I'll be buying the clip tomorrow! Can't wait! :thumbup2:

Lifter July 4th, 2011 03:59

Darling! Just saw the preview to the "Black vs blonde" Looks awesome as well! Does Serena carry you over the shoulder and cradle you as well?
Cheers!

girlfights July 4th, 2011 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 60436)
Darling! Just saw the preview to the "Black vs blonde" Looks awesome as well! Does Serena carry you over the shoulder and cradle you as well?
Cheers!

Yes, she does, we do them back and forth,, I lift her cradle, then she lifts me.. I do over the shoulder, then she does me ;) and so forth

EZ July 4th, 2011 04:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60430)

Looks good...I have some time tomorrow to check this out and will.

EZ July 4th, 2011 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60306)
I have Angel coming over next week, she is the bigger latina in my thong bondage videos... I can lift her and she can lift me... so should be a great couple of videos..... Also trying to film with Ricki the BBW again next week... and a few skinnier girls lined up as well, glad to be going home..

Missed this post originally.

I liked Angel in your thong bondage videos. Look forward to this.

EZ July 4th, 2011 16:06

Just checked out BBW KO and Carry...

Very nice. I like the outfit a lot and you, again, looked great being carried over the shoulders. Can't say that Luna was my favorite carrier but you really have a great knack for the carry and the way you allow yourself to be positioned allowed the carries to work. The second OTS (of the opening sequence) was by far my favorite carry from the clip. And I did enjoy the inclusion of the sleepy rag/abduction storyline. I actually it allowed for some amusing/funny one liners from both you and Luna.

Also, I definitely appreciate the dual camera usage. As I have commented to you via the e-mail I definitely have a preference for one over the other and am always happy to get that camera in all your videos 8)

Personally, I am not huge into black models (there are some exceptions, just like there are for asians as well) so not sure the other clip is something I will pursue at this time, but from the preview shots posted the carries do all look top notch. That fireman's type carry she does on you looks amazing; that's my favorite technique towards that carry that I find rarely gets displayed in L&C videos. I actually prefer that to the straight across the shoulders technique, even though that is the more traditional approach.

And watching the preview for the GONZO L&C has me excited for those releases! Though same comment from above regarding the specific model previewed; though I am probably more likely to pick that vid up over the current one because of the novelty of it.

Keep up the great work.

aloknath July 4th, 2011 18:47

Will buy that video tomorrow, I think, judging from the feedback here.

What's Luna acted in? Anything we might have seen?

girlfights July 4th, 2011 21:27

I don't know actually.. he said she had just done some acting online... I have another one with her, without the mask that i will put up sometime.

Upcoming videos *already shot to be uploaded* (Not all are LNC, but just
to let you know what is coming up )

Michelle Lift and Carry
Wrestling lesson with Mandy
Mixed scissors/punishment/trampling
Gonzo lift and Carry from Miami
LUna LNC with out the mask

Shooting this week:
Angel LNC
Angel Wrestling
Knockout Limp Fetish video with a lift or two with Michelle

Hopefully a new slender girl, and more with Rikki the BBW

girlfights July 4th, 2011 21:50

Can't believe no one commented on my hot new avatar pic!

Lifter July 5th, 2011 04:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60494)

HA! HA! Actually when I saw it I clicked on it, hoping it would open a pic! Still, :thumbup2::whistle::tt1:Wonderful, dear!

Lifter July 5th, 2011 04:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60432)
Third time ins the charm,.. got both up now..

Both were awesome videos, darling! It seems to me you really get this lift and carry thingy! I loved the Serena vid because of all the fun you ladies seem to be having, great carrries as well! And loved the KO vid as well.
More please! More OTS and cradles! More of you being carried! :thumbup2:

girlfights July 6th, 2011 20:34

Just filmed with Angel, the plus sized Latina model... should have a pretty long video out of it :)

EZ July 6th, 2011 21:39

Awesome!

Look forward to that one.

EZ July 6th, 2011 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60494)

:thumbup1:

Lifter July 6th, 2011 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60629)
Just filmed with Angel, the plus sized Latina model... should have a pretty long video out of it :)

Like my good friend EZ said: Awesome! When will it be up? Lots of OTS and cradles I hope!
Cheers!!!:thumbup2:

girlfights July 6th, 2011 23:39

I did one on her and she did two on me (OTS) and we each did a cradle.. but when I am lifting a girl that is 170 then it's a lot harder for me than a girl that is under 120.... Two camera setup :)

Lifter July 6th, 2011 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60650)
I did one on her and she did two on me (OTS) and we each did a cradle.. but when I am lifting a girl that is 170 then it's a lot harder for me than a girl that is under 120.... Two camera setup :)

Awesome! Upload quickly, please!!!:thumbup2::thumbup1::whistle:

Simba007 July 7th, 2011 03:37

Are there any SR in any of your video's?
Thanks

girlfights July 7th, 2011 04:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simba007 (Post 60656)
Are there any SR in any of your video's?
Thanks

I don't know what SR stands for...

girlfights July 7th, 2011 05:29

http://i.picasion.com/pic42/7c632210...2a33cf4659.gif

300 lb Luna :)

Simba007 July 7th, 2011 16:35

It stands for shoulder rides. Sorry about that.

tragmich July 7th, 2011 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60658)
I don't know what SR stands for...

SR = shoulder ride as Simba just explained. We also commonly use
PB for piggyback
OTS for over the shoulder
CR for cradle
FM for female carry male
FF for female carry female
MF for male carry female

girlfights July 7th, 2011 19:23

shoulder rides might be hard/impossible for me to do... I have pre-existing rotator cuff injuries... It's taken me 9 years of rehab to get to the point where I can do 15 lb dumbbell raises.. so I won't take the chance of re-injuring them...

girlfights July 7th, 2011 19:57

wait,, you mean like on the shoulder for Chicken type lift? I can do that if it is a smaller girl and i have high ceilings :) I thought you meant like a cheerleading move, where the girl is sitting up on just one shoulder...

strut170222 July 8th, 2011 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60696)
shoulder rides might be hard/impossible for me to do... I have pre-existing rotator cuff injuries... It's taken me 9 years of rehab to get to the point where I can do 15 lb dumbbell raises.. so I won't take the chance of re-injuring them...

9 Years of rehab is a very long time. Not to go off topic but have you ever looked into Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy? I work in sales in the medical field and it's one of the newest things that physicians utilize in-office. It's not too expensive. I had it done on my bilateral patellar tendons. Kobe Bryant just had it done on his knee a few days ago to help regenerate some lost cartilage.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...edicine-injury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsT6S...eature=related

girlfights July 8th, 2011 00:55

JUST edited the Angel video.. WOW, it's 50 minutes... there are two angles on all the lifts,,,so you get TONS of lifts... front, side, OTS, firemans carry, piggyback...

I might have edited in a few of the lifts more than once.. It kind of got away from me, being such a LONG video.. and having so many back and forth lifts on there.. so you really get a lot of footage....

http://i.picasion.com/pic42/62c003bb...82bc5938f7.gif

Junkies19 July 8th, 2011 01:53

You have some very nice work. Thank you so much for everything.

Lifter July 8th, 2011 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60720)
JUST edited the Angel video.. WOW, it's 50 minutes... there are two angles on all the lifts,,,so you get TONS of lifts... front, side, OTS, firemans carry, piggyback...

I might have edited in a few of the lifts more than once.. It kind of got away from me, being such a LONG video.. and having so many back and forth lifts on there.. so you really get a lot of footage....

http://i.picasion.com/pic42/62c003bb...82bc5938f7.gif

Wonderful, dear! When will it be up? I can't wait! :thumbup2:

girlfights July 8th, 2011 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkies19 (Post 60722)
You have some very nice work. Thank you so much for everything.

You are all welcome! thanks for buying my stuff..

girlfights July 9th, 2011 00:14

Both new videos are up :)

EZ July 9th, 2011 05:22

very nice...will be checking out that Angel video in the next few days for sure.

Lifter July 9th, 2011 15:49

The Angel vid.... 5 stars!

Wonderful video, dear! This one had it all. Loved the interaction between Angel and you, loved everything. Great, great OTS! Great cradles! :whistle: :laugh:Great lifts.
More, please!
This one is a 5 star top of the line vid, my friends. :thumbup2::w00t:

cat1975 July 9th, 2011 17:30

only lift ff
i'am prefere lift fm

girlfights July 9th, 2011 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by cat1975 (Post 60818)
only lift ff
i'am prefere lift fm

I have fm a lift coming up in Atlanta, will look for one in ky and have one in Ohio as well... so look for FM lifts in August when I get back home.

EZ July 10th, 2011 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 60808)
Wonderful video, dear! This one had it all. Loved the interaction between Angel and you, loved everything. Great, great OTS! Great cradles! :whistle: :laugh:Great lifts.
More, please!
This one is a 5 star top of the line vid, my friends. :thumbup2::w00t:

X2.

Great OTS and fireman carries all around in this. You did a great job carrying Angel and she did a a great job being carried. Nice job catching Angel when she forgot to let her arms dangle at first! You still do the hanging arm thing better though ;)

Lifter July 10th, 2011 18:45

Future lift and carry vids?

Hi, dear, I was wondering what other awesome FF lift and carry vids are you preparing? Would love to see one with the gorgeous Mandy, by the way! :w00t: Lots of OTS and cradles!
Cheers! :thumbup2:

girlfights July 10th, 2011 19:48

Mandy won't come out for less than $300... I just can't afford her rates.... I am supposed to do a lift an carry with punk girl tomorrow :) and one on wednesday morning... a drunk girl lift and carry :)

Lifter July 10th, 2011 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 60918)
Mandy won't come out for less than $300... I just can't afford her rates.... I am supposed to do a lift an carry with punk girl tomorrow :) and one on wednesday morning... a drunk girl lift and carry :)

A punk girl? Sounds great! A drunk girl lift and carry? Even better! :thumbup2::thumbup1::drool:
Hugs!

girlfights July 11th, 2011 23:12

Shot with my punk/alt girl, here name is Tiger she is 5'5" and weighs 98lbs... She is available to do topless lift and carry custom videos at a higher price.. so if you are interested...

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio...61517#15061517

Her hair is a bit shorter than this pic shows.. I filmed a lift and carry and a knockout wrestling video with her today...

girlfights July 12th, 2011 06:02

http://i.picasion.com/pic42/c1445347...40b782d633.gif

OTS,,, cradle, front, side carry, piggyback.... little bit of sleepycloth... fireman's carry :) we both end up topless for last carry or two :P

Her name is Tiger, she reminds me of the lead singer of "the cranberries"

This will be up around 6pm E.S.T today... called "Tiger the Goth Girl, Strip Lift and Carry"

girlfights July 13th, 2011 02:25

Hey! I did a lift and carry with Rikki my BBW and I did a piggy back and a front lift with her.. tomorrow drunk carry AND then me and Rikki lifting both Michelle!

Lifter July 13th, 2011 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 61108)
Hey! I did a lift and carry with Rikki my BBW and I did a piggy back and a front lift with her.. tomorrow drunk carry AND then me and Rikki lifting both Michelle!

Great! When will this vid be up? Can't wait! :thumbup2:

girlfights July 14th, 2011 03:00

I'm uploading the BBW lift and carry for tomorrow... The Michelle drunk on will probably be up by friday or saturday...

Lifter July 14th, 2011 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 61166)
I'm uploading the BBW lift and carry for tomorrow... The Michelle drunk on will probably be up by friday or saturday...

Bravo!:w00t:

EZ July 14th, 2011 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 61027)
http://i.picasion.com/pic42/c1445347...40b782d633.gif

OTS,,, cradle, front, side carry, piggyback.... little bit of sleepycloth... fireman's carry :) we both end up topless for last carry or two :P

Her name is Tiger, she reminds me of the lead singer of "the cranberries"

This will be up around 6pm E.S.T today... called "Tiger the Goth Girl, Strip Lift and Carry"

Just checked this out....very nice. She was taller than I expected. She had some nice, long legs and she did a great job at being slung over those shoulders. And that final topless OTS was great because I think she was getting more comfortable being carried and/or on camera and her personality seemed to loosen up she played to the camera a bit. I liked that.

The use of the sleepy cloth was utilized well, getting you topless. I would have loved to have seen you return the favor on her and then thrown her over those shoulders as her punishment. But maybe that's just me ;)

The Cranberries lead singer reference was spot on. Looking at her model mayhem pics, though, I definitely preferred her with the long hair, but I am a fan of hers. She's got a very cute face on her and I dig the punk/goth/alternative type chick personality.

girlfights July 14th, 2011 18:11

http://i.picasion.com/pic42/af437dfb...218fadd509.gif

Just put the 2nd BBW lift up as well.. I got her into two lifts this time :) Sttill working on being strong to get her in a firemans carry..

Lifter July 14th, 2011 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 61215)

Just put the 2nd BBW lift up as well.. I got her into two lifts this time :) Sttill working on being strong to get her in a firemans carry..

No! NO! Please don't carry her, dear! I don't want you to hurt yourself! You're too precious and wonderful! I'm downloading the clip in about 2 hours as I'm in the middle of a computer optimization.
Can't wait! :thumbup2:

girlfights July 14th, 2011 20:36

I pulled a muscle trying to help "drunk" Michelle walk into the "house" yesterday, I had her weight I was supporting and I stepped on a throw rug, my foot and the rug slipped straining an inner thigh muscle...

So you can get hurt doing anything... It's a challenge for me to get strong enough to lift the bigger girls and guys..

girlfights July 15th, 2011 05:25

http://i.picasion.com/pic42/acd42915...360803b3d6.gif

Drunk Michelle's Lift and Spank

They are a few seconds that are a little dark, and i had a new camera man on this.. it was last minute and my camera died, so we had to use hers.. also the last 7 minutes I had to try and re-create the audio LOL.. Her camera had crazy static, but I fixed it pretty good.. I will have this up tomorrow.. and it will be a bit cheaper than my usual videos to make up for the few little issues.. Still a good video.. lots of OTS , a firemans carry, one sexy cradle, spankings, and some lift fetish wrist drops too...

Lifter July 15th, 2011 05:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 61258)

They are a few seconds that are a little dark, and i had a new camera man on this.. it was last minute and my camera died, so we had to use hers.. also the last 7 minutes I had to try and re-create the audio LOL.. Her camera had crazy static, but I fixed it pretty good.. I will have this up tomorrow.. and it will be a bit cheaper than my usual videos to make up for the few little issues.. Still a good video.. lots of OTS , a firemans carry, one sexy cradle, spankings, and some lift fetish wrist drops too...

It seems awesome! Can't wait. Just downloaded your latest vid, dear! I'll watch it in a little while.
Hugs!

Lifter July 15th, 2011 06:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 61215)

Another excellent, excellent video! Amazing! It had it all. Loved the OTS and cradles! Rikki seemed much more comfortable the second time around. Loved it!
:thumbup2::whistle::w00t:

girlfights July 15th, 2011 07:12

Custom video update

Just got done editing the second custom video I had to do.. I shot on Wednesday from 3:30 til 6pm. Then worked on tech issues with my camera and downloading the footage, delivered the first video by thursday at midnight. Then will have the second one delivered to my customer between 1 and 4pm Friday... So one 30 hours after filming, the other had 2 day turn around. The third, I was not happy with at all so I am re-shooting it (it's a POV short clip, that only runs a few minutes) but I felt it was worth to re-do it, to do it right..

I am very committed to giving my customers very quick, quality and very reasonably priced custom videos... :)

Well, stayed up to 3am to get things done for you guys, but you're worth it...

EZ July 15th, 2011 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 61258)

Looks fantastic. I don't believe I have mentioned on this site yet, but I absolutely LOVE girls carried in blue jeans and Michelle looks great in her outfit! Glad you have kept working with Michelle as she is my favorite L&C model you have discovered. I also appreciate you keeping such a great rotation of models too.

girlfights July 15th, 2011 17:34

Upcoming shoots! for July

I am getting ready to go on the road.. so coming up, I am going to try and do a LNC with my sister.. Yes, my real sister... she is 5'9, red hair, brown eyes and has freckles,she is 4 years older than me.. I want to try and do two with her. One regular,one knock out one... Hoping to get a MF lift in as well

Then I have another Gonzo Lift and Carry at the convention... hope for different girls, and maybe a MF lift as well...

Then I will be at a wrestling shoot in Ohio so there may be a few different female wrestlers for me to lift...and one male there too...

aloknath July 15th, 2011 19:42

Awesome. I wish all the other FF producers were as prolific as you! I think you've built up more of a library in a month than some do in a year.

girlfights July 16th, 2011 00:01

Thank you! I like doing lift and carry videos,.., I make them, you guys buy them, and I make more, so it's a happy working circle...

girlfights July 16th, 2011 01:54

Limp fetish lift and carry...

http://i.picasion.com/pic42/15a695d0...103dfea6db.gif

Michelle does not know that she is to be knocked out with a sleepy cloth... I play with her limp form, lots and lots of limp wrist drops, face play and eye checks... 4 or 5 cradle carries of completely limp Michelle...

I knock her out with a big glass candle.. throw her down really hard on the couch twice .. choke her out, strip her down to her bra and panties.. cradle carry to the bed and more limp hand drops and eye checks. Last scene is a bra and pantie pillow fight where she smothers me with a pillow and does limp hand play with me..

This was a custom video I did for a customer, which is why there are only cradle carries in it..

EZ July 17th, 2011 05:37

Just checked Drunk Michelle out...loved it. Definitely my favorite video from you yet! I was in OTS blue jean heaven!

trashcanman July 17th, 2011 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 61292)
I am getting ready to go on the road.. so coming up, I am going to try and do a LNC with my sister.. Yes, my real sister... she is 5'9, red hair, brown eyes and has freckles,she is 4 years older than me.. I want to try and do two with her. One regular,one knock out one... Hoping to get a MF lift in as well

A clip where you lift your older sister will really get me interested.

I bought the clip with Tiger the goth girl and I really liked it:)