The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sadistic/forced lift and carry (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3535)

Edgarfriendly December 3rd, 2012 12:48

Sadistic/forced lift and carry

First of all i love this forum and i'm great full to be part of it.
But I'm surprised, maybe even a little disappointed to see so little Sadistic forced lift and carry related content.
About 90% from what i have yet seen on this forum is about big strong women lifting smaller women/men with not that much difficulty (or at least they don't act like its difficult).
I don't think i'm the only one that likes too see a girl struggle a little under the weight, although i can imagine its a little harder to get girls to carry really heavy people...

I'm currently working on a 3d comic about 2 slim young gymnasts that are forced to carry their trainer in close to impossible ways making them really struggle and even end up getting hurt a little 8).
But now i'm wondering about the interest in this kind of content.

tragmich December 3rd, 2012 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgarfriendly (Post 98921)
I don't think i'm the only one that likes too see a girl struggle a little under the weight

My guess would be that most of our members like this kind of lifting. Would not call it sadistic though.

Edgarfriendly December 3rd, 2012 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by tragmich (Post 98936)
My guess would be that most of our members like this kind of lifting. Would not call it sadistic though.

Well maybe i'm a bit to cautious here..
I mean seeing a girl tremble under the weight and even collapse.
Forced to get back up again and collapse again and again.
Or try to lift a rider in an impossible way like on her bare hands or neck/head/feet and being able to see that it hurts.
Or getting a girl to suck a guy while holding him up somehow and being forced to carry him until he cums, and the girl starts yelling the he needs to hurry...
That kind of sadism ;) .

cmcwmod December 4th, 2012 15:33

The L&C community is full of small subgenres, but there's definitely a niche for what I prefer to call "domination" rather than sadism.

My favourite rides have been from much smaller girls who really struggled to carry me. Some of them even collapsed while carrying me.

Many years as an active member of the L&C community has taught me that a majority of guys prefer being dominated by a girl or at least that it's easy for her to do the carrying.

However, you can also find stories, pictures and videos from people who prefer to see the girl struggle and have a hard time, so there's no doubt there would be interest in what you're doing.

darky December 7th, 2012 23:10

Edit:
On-topic, sounds very intresting!
I am also one of the people who likes when a girl struggles carrying someone.

if anyone still has those kind of videos somewhere on their Hard drive, and they aren't copyrighted I'd love to see them.

Also feel free to post some links if anyone has them!

Mark G December 17th, 2012 12:09

I much prefer it when a girl finds it easy.

mrkhan_amexx January 5th, 2013 07:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgarfriendly (Post 98921)
First of all i love this forum and i'm great full to be part of it.
But I'm surprised, maybe even a little disappointed to see so little Sadistic forced lift and carry related content.
About 90% from what i have yet seen on this forum is about big strong women lifting smaller women/men with not that much difficulty (or at least they don't act like its difficult).
I don't think i'm the only one that likes too see a girl struggle a little under the weight, although i can imagine its a little harder to get girls to carry really heavy people...

I'm currently working on a 3d comic about 2 slim young gymnasts that are forced to carry their trainer in close to impossible ways making them really struggle and even end up getting hurt a little 8).
But now i'm wondering about the interest in this kind of content.

in my case its totally different i love when a slim girl esaly lifts heavy men oo women,specially women :w00t:

tallgirlfan January 6th, 2013 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark G (Post 99878)
I much prefer it when a girl finds it easy.

I really like tall(5'11" 182cm) feminine women, lifting men : ) but there are plenty of posts what you could call dominating lifts. I think just maybe last year, someone posted a really awesome dominating donkey lift ,in the video section :)

Storm January 19th, 2013 23:52

I was going to post and then realised what was actually meant. Thought it was going to be men being forcibly picked up against their will by women.
Ah well................I'll go and find somewhere else to annoy people............

phoneman January 20th, 2013 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm (Post 102177)
I was going to post and then realised what was actually meant. Thought it was going to be men being forcibly picked up against their will by women.
Ah well................I'll go and find somewhere else to annoy people............

Storn, that is the subject of this forum, or women being forcibly picked up by other women. Men picking up women is really a subject that is not within our ambit.

Your thoughts about this were correct.

Oh, and you are more than welcome to annoy us any time that you want. The more often the better.:D:thumbup1: