The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Life discussions (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=689)

shanu July 16th, 2009 07:00

Life discussions

There was a thread by this name in all the previous forums... This one has not one. If there is one, please redirect me to it, and close the thread.

I started this thread because of something really really special happening in my life. I am going to my first job today. I always dreamt of contributing to the board by "paid" clips. Till now, I couldnt - I didnt earn money myself, and I didnt own a credit card. All those talks in "chole creations" "custom made clips" "webcam clips" "lift carry sessions" was a dream for me.. Now its all coming true (or it should come true).

I had been waiting for this day since long long time. Till now, all I have contributed is celeb lifts/clips, some images/clips I found on net. Give me couple of months. You should see some paid stuff(dont worry. I will be careful of the rules) coming ur way.

W000000000000000000t.

Nateliftee July 16th, 2009 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanu (Post 15563)
There was a thread by this name in all the previous forums... This one has not one. If there is one, please redirect me to it, and close the thread.

I started this thread because of something really really special happening in my life. I am going to my first job today. I always dreamt of contributing to the board by "paid" clips. Till now, I couldnt - I didnt earn money myself, and I didnt own a credit card. All those talks in "chole creations" "custom made clips" "webcam clips" "lift carry sessions" was a dream for me.. Now its all coming true (or it should come true).

I had been waiting for this day since long long time. Till now, all I have contributed is celeb lifts/clips, some images/clips I found on net. Give me couple of months. You should see some paid stuff(dont worry. I will be careful of the rules) coming ur way.

W000000000000000000t.

Good...job Shanu!:thumbup1:

samby_01 July 16th, 2009 19:01

Its been long since we talked over the phone or the internet..but buddy!.. Congrats.. :D...

phoneman July 17th, 2009 00:35

Welcome back. Congrats on your job. I am sure that it will be wonderful for you. :D:)

lilr1cky July 27th, 2009 11:02

Good on you mate..i am waiting for that day to when i will have my credit card, right now i dont even have a job:(...but just wondering Shanu..where in India you from? I am from NCR..

shanu July 29th, 2009 18:41

Thank you all, although the beginning is not very rosy! This has been the first time since 3 years that I have not visited forum for 12 days!! Man... job is tough. :) haha...

@lilr1cky : I work in pune. :)

snakeguy August 10th, 2009 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanu (Post 16811)
@lilr1cky : I work in pune. :)

Welcome to Pune dude!!

Its a very friendly, cultured, reasonably priced and overall a pleasant place. :)

PS : If you work in/around one of the STPs (software technology parks) , who knows, we might bump into each other some day.

lilr1cky August 10th, 2009 21:26

I am from North India.. lost somewhere in Punjab!

goneju August 11th, 2009 06:54

All the best shau for ur job. Hope to see some nice ff stuff from u. This forum is missing u.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanu (Post 15563)

W000000000000000000t.

shanu August 15th, 2009 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakeguy (Post 17764)
Welcome to Pune dude!!

Its a very friendly, cultured, reasonably priced and overall a pleasant place. :)

PS : If you work in/around one of the STPs (software technology parks) , who knows, we might bump into each other some day.

Snakeguy : I indeed work in STP!! :D World is a small place after all :)