The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Growing up with this forum (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9246)

xvall April 4th, 2024 15:13

Growing up with this forum

I apologize for being melancholic. But these are just my rant and feelings. Feel free to ignore it.

I have been in this forum for quite awhile. Backbthen it was freeforum101 (cmiww) and now we got dedicated domain to host this forum.
I remember I found the forum when I was at college at 2007-2008 (bit forgot).
I just had my bday and feel the time goes so fast.
I also have feeling for everyone here who were here from the beginning. You are the seniors in this forum. I believe you all are growing old as me.
Please always take care for your health and life.
I know, everything eventually come into the end. And once we arrive at that, I hope this forum will be in good hands.

Love you all.

Bbwbearhug April 19th, 2024 03:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by xvall (Post 292306)
I apologize for being melancholic. But these are just my rant and feelings. Feel free to ignore it.

I have been in this forum for quite awhile. Backbthen it was freeforum101 (cmiww) and now we got dedicated domain to host this forum.
I also have feeling for everyone here who were here from the beginning. You are the seniors in this forum. I believe you all are growing old as me.
I know, everything eventually come into the end. And once we arrive at that, I hope this forum will be in good hands.

Love you all.

Maaan, who is cutting the onions?!

Love you guys!

Leobor April 21st, 2024 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by xvall (Post 292306)

Love you all.

I am even worse since I remember Yahoo groups in the early 2000's, and Hajo's site. I often think what happened to the guy who's username was Gamoto on Yahoo, who administered the best groups there too.

So, yes, I understand you, even more than you may think.

dp April 21st, 2024 17:30

Even though my standards for L&C content are far higher today compared to 20 years ago, the forum still has value to me. So much has changed since the earliest days of this forum, yet the forum itself remains the same. It's nice to have some constants when everything else seems to change.