The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   L&C and beauty (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7555)

cultru May 3rd, 2020 00:34

L&C and beauty

What do you prefer?
Some easy lift (e.g. piggyback) performed by very pretty girl or some hard lift (e.g. standing on shoulders) performed by girl who is not pretty at all?
a) when you are watching?
b) when this girl lifts you?

Liftboy996 May 7th, 2020 14:40

Well when it comes to lifting ,girls don't need to be very pretty to me. If they can do some crazy lc stuff, I'd be into them much more. But I don't know if I would prefer it over a piggyback from a pretty girl. It would be a hard choice, but a not so pretty girl lifting me around would be more fun I guess.

piggybackrides May 8th, 2020 00:21

I'd prefer the very pretty girl in both scenarios.

Error900 May 8th, 2020 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by cultru (Post 240170)
What do you prefer?
Some easy lift (e.g. piggyback) performed by very pretty girl or some hard lift (e.g. standing on shoulders) performed by girl who is not pretty at all?

I prefer a piggyback from a not strong, but very pretty girl. I prefer a thousand times more being lifted.

esprit111 May 8th, 2020 09:58

If the woman is ugly or obviously on steroids or similar, I couldn't care less how strong or muscular she is. A total turn off for me.
But then everything is subjective is it not?

francois314159 May 13th, 2020 04:36

Quote:

What do you prefer?

I prefer:
a) when they are really enjoying the lift, and it is not a feat of strength
b) any girl are pretty when she is happy
c) front lifts
d) when she is shorter and he is not toot bulky
:)

TheLurker1 May 20th, 2020 17:58

LandC performed by females that are a bit too muscular are a turn-off, although I don't mind an overweight woman doing the carrying, or being carried - funny how my mind works.

I think my preference is a short girl lifting a bigger girl.

gilbert8k May 30th, 2020 14:27

I love pretty girls, but especially when their bodies look organically. I mean all muscles have right proportions, and also I prefer to pay attention to color of skin.

Liftcarrytall June 9th, 2020 19:26

It?s the display of strength to me.

Error900 June 12th, 2020 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liftcarrytall (Post 241955)
It?s the display of strength to me.

it's that for many of you. I think I'm one of few who likes it for the paradox

Syo Kirishima June 13th, 2020 01:29

I rather get lifted by a cute girl mostly because it's kinda unexpected. Nothing against a female bodybuilder, but already knowing she could pick me up and possibly snap me in half kinda ruins the surprise effect, despite (possibly) being good too (I was never lifted by a bodybuilder woman).
Getting a piggyback by a cute girl is just perfect to me, the ride wouldn't probably last long but I would feel every second from it.

Transit September 2nd, 2020 05:06

Transit

I do prefer watching... last time I?ve been lifted by a girl, felt sorry for her, it was a great efford, and I could?t stop thinking "she may get injured doing this" Specially when both were drinking...
When watching, 100% f/f L&C, the beautiful one must be carried by the not that beatiful... works better for me... the opposite... don?t know... makes me think "at what time that poor beautiful girl is goning to stop that huge effot" and when she stops, there is only one word in my mind.... "finally"

TheWolfe September 3rd, 2020 03:46

For me it's all F/F so there's just watching. I like both girls to be feminine and pretty and if one is prettier or more feminine than the other I prefer her to be the liftee but the best is if they're equal in beauty. I don't care much for displays of strength or overt domination. I like tender, intimate, playful or some combination of the three and for both girls to enjoy it. The best is actually if it's just completely acceptable and a non-issue for them, like no big deal. Completely natural and normal in their world.

JaseB September 14th, 2020 15:10

It's very subjective but for me I enjoy it when the girl is pretty - my friend who used to lift me was very pretty yet very strong and although considerably smaller than me made it look affortless and that's what made it so enjoyable.

truckerdude302 September 23rd, 2020 11:53

I like to be lifted by a beautiful and a tall girl. I like it the most when they do not make a big deal about it and they dont even talk about it after the lift as if it was like a normal thing

mo September 30th, 2020 03:11

Hard choice, personally given how easy piggyback can be, I don't think it's enough for me, so it's why I have to side with the second option of a harder lift, especially when it's effortless.

Rp7 October 9th, 2020 23:33

I?d prefer simple front lift from pretty girl, even if it?s a struggle.

Er_monnezza October 15th, 2020 17:16

Quote:

What do you prefer?

Without any doubt I prefer an easy lift performed by a very pretty girl. I have no interest at all if the girl is not attractive . Both if I watch and if I'm lifted

Coolbeans October 16th, 2020 14:48

I generally prefer attractive women doing the lifting. I'm not into big, bulky women lifting people clearly smaller than them although I know that a lot of folks are into that. A beautiful woman lifting a person that is larger and heavier than them is the way to go for me.

Thetarteman October 20th, 2020 14:44

I probably have two scenarios in mind
- a cute girlfriend, who can lift me with effort, and it's something about trust (my case)
- a strong girl (tall, but not to muscular) who can lift me easely with probably a feeling of domination, or surprise. But I never experience this.

phoneman January 4th, 2021 19:39

Jolene thanks for being here, but this board is about women lifting, either other women or men.

There are two threads about men lifting women. If that is your interest, please use one of them.

Newaza January 5th, 2021 18:07

Pretty girls performing heavy lifts gets me

bobcoble97 February 3rd, 2021 16:12

Preference

I definitely prefer to be lifted in an easy lift by a cuter girl. Just my preferences, but lifts like the piggyback ride tend to be my favorite and thus, its sort of a bonus that it may be the easiest lift.

farhaad.music February 12th, 2021 05:40

some who loves me

buryZenek February 12th, 2021 08:02

I prefer piggyback ride because I think it is the easiest one for woman to lift man even when he is chubby (like me) :D.
I wish to be carried by woman 5'8-6'0 (175-183 cm) having well-built thighs.
Shoulder ride is also something, what I desire, but now I don't think, that any women would be able to give me one.

billknight February 13th, 2021 19:15

The prettier the better, the more petite the better!

phoneman February 14th, 2021 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by farhaad.music (Post 250455)
some who loves me

Good answer, but that might limit your ability to get lifts. Women with whom you may be able to fool around do not love you.

Good luck

piggybackrides February 14th, 2021 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by buryZenek (Post 250463)
I prefer piggyback ride because I think it is the easiest one for woman to lift man even when he is chubby (like me) :D.
I wish to be carried by woman 5'8-6'0 (175-183 cm) having well-built thighs.
Shoulder ride is also something, what I desire, but now I don't think, that any women would be able to give me one.

How much do you weigh? There are reviews of guys over 300 pounds getting shoulder rides so it's likely that there are many women who would be able to do so with you

buryZenek February 15th, 2021 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by piggybackrides (Post 250559)
How much do you weigh? There are reviews of guys over 300 pounds getting shoulder rides so it's likely that there are many women who would be able to do so with you

I weight about 265 lbs (I'm 6'1), but I'm currently trying to lose some weight ;)

kane April 8th, 2021 19:32

a) hard lift performed by pretty girl
b) easy lift performed by pretty girl

malloc April 21st, 2021 19:46

To me its a bigger turn on when a girl ends up being stronger than she looks. She can be average looking and it will still be a massive turn on

Sagaris918 September 30th, 2021 14:13

I always prefer pretty girls. Otherwise I don't like the lift, no matter the kind. In fact, since I'm into f/f stuff, both girls involved have to be pretty.

Hollister Wood October 15th, 2021 21:28

The most appealing woman doing the lifting would be both strong and attractive. This would seem the most common preference, but not necessarily universal.

sblumenthal October 23rd, 2021 00:28

pretty face

She has to have a pretty, feminine way. I wish it wasn't that way because then it would be way easier for me to find suitable women. Sadly, her face really matters to whether I can enjoy it or not. Now, she doesn't have a model type or anything but just your average natural and pretty female face.

Bbwbearhug November 19th, 2021 05:50

Quote:

What do you prefer?

A) the woman getting lifted, I have to find her attractive, other the video is meaningless
B) ironically, it doesn’t matter what she looks like. In real life, the lifts matter more than her beauty

Tempse321 November 27th, 2021 22:47

I like to be lifted by pretty girls, it turns me on sooo much.
How muscular they are doesn't really matter as long ad they are truly enjoying lifting me.

good8811 December 4th, 2021 20:10

I want to be piggybacked by a cute woman

FlawedStranger December 15th, 2021 08:45

Pretty girl.

Islandlife May 13th, 2023 17:21

Increases

Their beauty increases when they care for a man properly and even go to the extent of lifting them.

cb57llw June 4th, 2023 03:29

L&C and beauty

I like a pretty girl who can do power moves in wrestling, such as suplex, body slams, airplane spins, and torture racks.

RosesAreBlue June 8th, 2023 11:37

Quote:

What do you prefer?

I'd probably prefer both but the latter is always a bit nicer