The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Are you still excited? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7620)

zebra July 18th, 2021 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by luff(arungen) (Post 256244)
me personally i'm not as easily excited as I used to be 15-20 years ago. Back then simple pics or videos were enough. Now I usually don't care much for casual L&C pics/clips and instead need something special to get me excited. Nudity is preferred, for example, whereas back in the day i didnt care about that.

seeing so many pics and videos over the years has definitely made me be less excited about the things i saw a lot already

I'm the same way. I went from ordinary lifting to F/F lifting to larger/smaller lifting to lifting with other things. Now, I need something scripted or unique because I've seen dozens of mundane lifts. There has to be a story behind the activity.

luff(arungen) July 23rd, 2021 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 256323)
I'm the same way. I went from ordinary lifting to F/F lifting to larger/smaller lifting to lifting with other things. Now, I need something scripted or unique because I've seen dozens of mundane lifts. There has to be a story behind the activity.

when it comes to "scripts" and such...like story lines in videos... i usually need it to be realistic. Whenever they're just laughing around, it kills it for meThere has to be some sort of realism to it.

20 years ago I wouldn't give a shit about whether the storyline seemed fake or not. I kinda wish I felt like that today as well. The internet has been great in giving me lots of new material to look at, but it's also effectively made things worse for me because a lot of things became mundane

169qwe July 25th, 2021 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by luff(arungen) (Post 256244)
me personally i'm not as easily excited as I used to be 15-20 years ago. Back then simple pics or videos were enough. Now I usually don't care much for casual L&C pics/clips and instead need something special to get me excited. Nudity is preferred, for example, whereas back in the day i didnt care about that.

seeing so many pics and videos over the years has definitely made me be less excited about the things i saw a lot already

Same with me. I remember seeing a tiny pic of a f/f wrestling lift in a magazine probably in the mid-90s. I was so excited, my blood pressure went through the roof. Now, with everything that's out there, I wouldn't even look twice at it.

I guess it's like a drug in a certain way. You need increasing amounts over time to get the same result.

zebra August 23rd, 2021 05:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by luff(arungen) (Post 256537)
when it comes to "scripts" and such...like story lines in videos... i usually need it to be realistic. Whenever they're just laughing around, it kills it for meThere has to be some sort of realism to it.

20 years ago I wouldn't give a shit about whether the storyline seemed fake or not. I kinda wish I felt like that today as well. The internet has been great in giving me lots of new material to look at, but it's also effectively made things worse for me because a lot of things became mundane

That's true for many people. The chewing gum loses its flavor after a while. You look for new tastes and new types. The old Doublemint, that you once loved, won't do it anymore.

FinQ August 23rd, 2021 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by luff(arungen) (Post 256537)

Totally agree. For me the sexiness is in the scenario. It's the reversal of the woman taking on the dominant, strong role. I also prefer it to be within a sexual context. The great lofts in Wayne's World 2 and Naked Gun 2 1/5 for me are still the standard. These lift and carry challenge videos do nothing for me. It's not just the 'act' of l&c that's sexy, it's the setting. The woman also has to be attractive for me, personally. Seeing huge bodybuilders lift isn't my thing. There's no subversion of expectation there... they can lift someone... no shit Sherlock!

AssMaster197 August 28th, 2023 18:23

Exactly that’s why I love videos from Amber Deluca, DeboraTheBig, Jasmine Mendez, Rage Maiden and those who retired such as MightyTrinity and Goddess Vegas there wasn’t a sense of going through the motions you can tell they enjoy it’s just as mental and sexual as it is physical. They’re not just going through the motions but there is a sense of connection and of her establishing the power dynamic asserting herself as the one in charge.

lcf677 September 11th, 2023 22:05

are you still excited?

It's all about the sensual quality of a picture(s), video.

The real question is are the lifters in a picture or video sensually excited?

lcf677 September 11th, 2023 22:10

are you still excited

As follow-up to prior post, many LC photos or videos in a wrestling context or lifting context seem focused on winning a wrestling match or demonstrating strength rather than enjoying a sensual experience.