The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ponyplay (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1055)

vk January 6th, 2010 20:47

Here we are in a conversation subforum. Ponyplay pictures and clips should rather be posted at F/F - F/M pictures and F/F - F/M clips. Better watch ponyplay seen as a game than the cart stuff with all the domination thing.

jlcircusrider January 7th, 2010 12:10

Here we are in a conversation subforum. Ponyplay pictures and clips should rather be posted at F/F - F/M pictures and F/F - F/M clips. Better watch ponyplay seen as a game than the cart stuff with all the domination thing.

This makes good sense to me.

All I ask is please say WHAT ALL CLIPS THEY ARE !

We can then all chose to watch or ignore

kimychoi January 9th, 2010 08:53

sure

thank you jlcircusrider and VK for your replies
already I am respecting the rules in this forum and the old forum as well.
I was VIP and VIP2 in the old forum where I posted many. I do not know why I was not included automatically to the VIP sections here.

Regards

raflaq February 17th, 2018 13:02

Is there anyone who have an experience of ponyplay?

I've got to know some ponygirls can attain sexual pleasure when they are carrying their partners.

phoneman February 17th, 2018 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by raflaq (Post 207431)
Is there anyone who have an experience of ponyplay?

I've got to know some ponygirls can attain sexual pleasure when they are carrying their partners.

Why don't you tell their stories?

raflaq February 17th, 2018 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoneman (Post 207447)
Why don't you tell their stories?

Sorry, I did not experience it with them.
I found the girl on an online site, and she had her dominant partner. I talked to her online and she said she attained it when she was carrying her partner.
And then, I googled about ponygirl. Actually there are some girls who experienced it.
And I am curious why in this forum or L&C bbs of other countries, there is no report of an altered state during a lift and carry, like subspace or domspace?

Mac3 May 9th, 2018 13:49

I've seen videos of larger women on thinner girls and wondered how they can do it without breaking their back or even their hands. I've always thought it looked silly but I can see it as lifting

Dylan91 July 12th, 2023 17:01

I have one experience. I paid a hooker to do it. I asked a few hookers and most of them were confused that you did not want to f*** them. But his girl was pretty open. She was not like "Okaaaay?!". She was like "I understand. Ok! we can do that!". And she got to the bed, got on all fours telling me to get on. She did some dirty talk to ride her like "break the horsey!!". It was very, very sexy but I couldn't hold it too long.:blushing:

tjw1971 July 20th, 2023 03:36

re: Pony Play

Actually, there are some generic "fetish" type web sites out there where "Pony Play" is one of the categories.

I always thought it was pretty cool too, seeing guys riding women in that way. But I posed the question to some of the people in their forum about their feelings about the "crossover" with the L&C fetish.

It sort of surprised me how negative or even hostile they were about that suggestion! I think their viewpoint might have been the idea that there are very different motivations for being sexually stimulated by it in "their" fetish, vs the L&C crowd's interest in it? Like the way most of us would say we don't care about all those "other parts" of it like a woman dressing like a horse or being told to parade around in front of someone just walking behind her with a horse whip.... They find ALL of that stimulating, and don't like people "disassembling" the fetish into a focus on the woman having to be strong enough to carry the guy.