The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What do you think about lap sitting? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6760)

Syo Kirishima April 2nd, 2018 05:58

What do you think about lap sitting?

Not very related to L&C, but i see it as something similar. It's also a sort of kink, but not much as frequent, unless i'm mistaken.

Sitting on a girl's lap just feels so good, i myself feel like i'm safe into her hug while sitting on her knees, it's just cute to me for some reason, i don't know why. Plus, it's not as strength demanding as L&C is, from my experiences in High School, i was able to get laps from girls quite frequently, some of them actually offered it to me.
Even so, there is also the lap pillow, if my partner don't agree much, which is a good alternative to me and much more convenient for her, and it's just as cute as a lap sit.

What do you think about this in general? Would you like to sit on a woman's lap or is that too childish/cringe for you? I see that as a cute role reversal and also as a way of demonstrating love for each other.

TheWolfe April 2nd, 2018 15:01

I'm not so much a lapsitting fan but my favorite thing is viewing intimate F/F cradle lifts. When a lapsit has a cradle lift position with the bottom girl's arm holding under the top girl's legs, that's almost as appealing to me as a cradle lift. It can convey the exact same intimacy.

As far as participating, I'm not a liftee so likewise I don't sit on laps. I do enjoy holding girls on my lap though, especially in that cradle position, which is also my favorite lift to perform.

So even though I come from the opposite perspective, I agree there's a similarity in the appeal. :thumbup1:

5supermb April 2nd, 2018 21:28

Yeah lift & carry and lap-sitting are definitely linked, that's why we have separate threads specifically for lap-sitting in different parts of this forum.

I both love and hate lap-sits at the same time, like TheWolfe said above me, having a girl sat in another girls lap but in the cradle position is a very big turn on:tt1:

Unfortunately however, my problem with lap-sits is that most of the time they never seem to lead to a lift, like, 'C'MON YOU HAVE A GIRL SAT ON YOUR DAMN LAP JUST SCOOP THEM UP AND CRADLE THEM GOD DAMMIT':thumbdown:

but yes, if the lap-sit leads to a cradle lift then it is the best thing ever:wub:

Syo Kirishima April 3rd, 2018 03:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5supermb (Post 209524)
Yeah lift & carry and lap-sitting are definitely linked, that's why we have separate threads specifically for lap-sitting in different parts of this forum.

I both love and hate lap-sits at the same time, like TheWolfe said above me, having a girl sat in another girls lap but in the cradle position is a very big turn on:tt1:

Unfortunately however, my problem with lap-sits is that most of the time they never seem to lead to a lift, like, 'C'MON YOU HAVE A GIRL SAT ON YOUR DAMN LAP JUST SCOOP THEM UP AND CRADLE THEM GOD DAMMIT':thumbdown:

but yes, if the lap-sit leads to a cradle lift then it is the best thing ever:wub:

How did I not think about that, a.a

That kind of transition would be very nice to happen one day, but it's very unlikely in my opinion since the girls I've sat haven't cradled me, but either way, it could be very fun too :lol:

Jase April 14th, 2018 06:09

Hi Syo, I've been lucky enough to have enjoyed a lap sit which turned into a cradle - it was definitely an experience I won't forget.

uplifted0 April 14th, 2018 16:57

Hey Jase, that sounds amazing! Any more to the story?

Jase April 14th, 2018 19:21

It was with a friend I used to work out with on occasion and she always enjoyed various one to one challenges - I'm a lot bigger than her and on this particular occasion she had been practicing a wall sit which she enjoyed doing - on completion she let me sit on her lap as we talked and afterwards lifted me in a cradle before setting me back down - goes without saying I loved it!

Observer April 15th, 2018 08:04

I only tried yesterday as part of an attempted cradle lift. Unfortunately she was wearing her bra (my present) and I couldn't access her D cup breasts. If she comes over my place again I would ask for a second round.

AllStarGangsta April 16th, 2018 06:01

I kind of enjoy seeing it. There are some Japanese tendon clips where she has a guy on her lap(almost laid across), and she is forcing his face into her breasts. It?s pretty amazing.

Mac3 May 9th, 2018 14:31

I enjoy watching girls sitting on girls laps. I would love to have a woman sit on my lap for long periods of time, the comfort level appeals to me