The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Finally lifted by my wife (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6906)

dodge77 August 30th, 2018 12:20

Finally lifted by my wife

Oh such a great feeling and experience. She?s 5?2 140 with a big chest (38DD). She?s been working out. Her shoulders are actually fairly wide...about as wide as mine. It was a front lift. She reached down low around my waist/butt area (almost under) and sort of squatted me upward. I was able to then wrap my arms around her neck and shoulders to hang on. But that feeling of being up on her like that was just amazing. She held me there for almost 2 mins. I think she has caught on to my strong desire and ?excitement? of being lifted and has been doing some things to me lately that are a little more dominant or controlling. There are women who are much bigger and stronger that I?m very certain now more than ever that could seriously pick me right up with ease.

jfiochetti2001 September 1st, 2018 08:47

Et toi tu mesure combien et tu mesure combien?

jfiochetti2001 September 1st, 2018 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 215931)
Oh such a great feeling and experience. She?s 5?2 140 with a big chest (38DD). She?s been working out. Her shoulders are actually fairly wide...about as wide as mine. It was a front lift. She reached down low around my waist/butt area (almost under) and sort of squatted me upward. I was able to then wrap my arms around her neck and shoulders to hang on. But that feeling of being up on her like that was just amazing. She held me there for almost 2 mins. I think she has caught on to my strong desire and ?excitement? of being lifted and has been doing some things to me lately that are a little more dominant or controlling. There are women who are much bigger and stronger that I?m very certain now more than ever that could seriously pick me right up with ease.

and you how tall you are and what is your weightT

dodge77 September 2nd, 2018 03:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfiochetti2001 (Post 216000)
and you how tall you are and what is your weightT

I am 5?10 175.

Slevin September 3rd, 2018 15:29

Are you happy that you married her?

wachinango September 4th, 2018 22:02

niceeee congratz :thumbup1:

dodge77 September 9th, 2018 04:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slevin (Post 216094)
Are you happy that you married her?

I?ve been having a lot of fun lately. This is her.

https://youtu.be/VXO2Wu6j3Sk

Evan October 16th, 2018 14:34

Nice

phoneman October 16th, 2018 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan (Post 217744)
Nice

Evan, you have had a series of one word posts, which is fine. Please understand that those posts will not help you move up to VIP status, as they do not contribute anything to others.

Again, feel free to keep making the comments if you wish, but understand what they are.

ranker38 October 28th, 2018 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoneman (Post 217761)
Evan, you have had a series of one word posts, which is fine. Please understand that those posts will not help you move up to VIP status, as they do not contribute anything to others.

Again, feel free to keep making the comments if you wish, but understand what they are.

I agree, but there's something so artificial about this forum section which encourages that. All of us really just want to post in the L&C picture section. :)

I hope you're not offended by my constructive criticism.

uuthari October 28th, 2018 09:35

Regarding my standard membership

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoneman (Post 217761)

hi, didn't know how to DM you, so i am replying in your post now. i have doubt regarding membership acceptance to view full forum pages.my doubt is does the membership acceptance process takes so much time to review and accept or did i miss something. kindly guide me, on why my membership was still not accepted.

Thank You

phoneman October 30th, 2018 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by uuthari (Post 218203)
hi, didn't know how to DM you, so i am replying in your post now. i have doubt regarding membership acceptance to view full forum pages.my doubt is does the membership acceptance process takes so much time to review and accept or did i miss something. kindly guide me, on why my membership was still not accepted.

Thank You

Please repost in LandCLounge. This posting may not be seen here in Lifted by my wife thread. The process takes so long since all the Admins are volunteers and do not necessarily come her all of the time. I do not do the upgrades (and do not know how to do them.)

pyro December 15th, 2018 12:59

Nice huge rack

outlawcm December 24th, 2018 05:12

Me to but

My wife can lift me... but I tend to like lifting her or more specifically seeing her lifted than being lifted myself.

phoneman December 24th, 2018 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyro (Post 220419)
Nice huge rack

You do understand that this post has no reference point. If you are speaking about another post, why don't you hit the "quote" button and then comment.

dodge77 December 31st, 2018 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoneman (Post 220872)
You do understand that this post has no reference point. If you are speaking about another post, why don't you hit the "quote" button and then comment.

I think he is referring to my wife?s rack from the video link.

dodge77 December 31st, 2018 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyro (Post 220419)
Nice huge rack

Thank you. I love them

Annwilliam3147 July 15th, 2019 09:51

So amazed

Woah even after such height difference she lifts u days quite unbelievable

Boek Toon August 6th, 2019 21:48

My wife used to carry me in a front straddle so easily. Nowadays a piggyback is the best i get ��

smallman October 1st, 2019 16:09

nice , you're lucky

lostsar2 October 8th, 2019 23:45

Finally lifted by my wife

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 216020)
I am 5?10 175.

you are one lucky man, i know there are many of us, that envy you.

lcarry371 May 4th, 2023 06:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 216330)
I?ve been having a lot of fun lately. This is her.

https://youtu.be/VXO2Wu6j3Sk

Unfortunately, link does not work anymore

christinabdnr May 4th, 2023 07:02

One of the reasons I go to the gym is so I can lift my boyfriend. A lot of people think I do it to get men's attention, but I don't tell my secret.