The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Why do you like to be lifted? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5717)

davelifted April 2nd, 2016 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 174649)
I liked being lifted around the waist from front or behind. That feeling I had when my feet came off the floor was incredible and extremely arousing.

When she did this to me I instantly fell in love.

I felt the same when I had a session with Venom (shes on wb270.com) the other day: she lifted me in a crotch lift, with her arm between my legs and her hand on my arse, incredibly sexy. I shall be back for more.

soclope April 14th, 2016 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by davelifted (Post 174689)
I felt the same when I had a session with Venom (shes on wb270.com) the other day: she lifted me in a crotch lift, with her arm between my legs and her hand on my arse, incredibly sexy. I shall be back for more.

wow! she is not that big girl... can you tell us how much do you weight and how tall are you?

Jase April 14th, 2016 21:45

For me it just started with a jokey challenge - I knew my friend was fit but I am bigger than her so i didn't expect her to take the challenge up but she did and it was amazing and I just love it :)

davelifted April 15th, 2016 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by soclope (Post 175366)
wow! she is not that big girl... can you tell us how much do you weight and how tall are you?

I'm 6' and weigh 195 lbs !
The pics of Venom are a little out of date - she's put on some muscle specially in her thighs, but she's certainly not a not muscle bound and still very attractive and feminine - she weighs about 160 lbs and lifts me incredibly easily, I feel very comfortable when she's got me in a firemans lift 8)

Mark G April 15th, 2016 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by portares (Post 173907)
To me it's a kind of a sexual pleasure. I'm very exited while being lifted by women.

Me too. Something about being in their grasp.

davelifted April 17th, 2016 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark G (Post 175402)
Me too. Something about being in their grasp.

same here: its about the body-to-body contact, being gripped and overpowered and finally being helpless as your feet leave the ground. I'll never forget the first time a woman lifted me - in a fireman's lift and walked around with me on her shoulders :thumbup1:

Jase April 17th, 2016 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase (Post 175386)
For me it just started with a jokey challenge - I knew my friend was fit but I am bigger than her so i didn't expect her to take the challenge up but she did and it was amazing and I just love it :)

It was the same for me - totally unexpected and surprising - mine was a cradle not a firemans carry but the feeling of being overpowered and helpless was fantastic

Himannv April 17th, 2016 17:53

Personally I feel a bit too unbalanced to be carried properly. I don't know how to make myself lighter and not feel like falling all the time.

Jase April 17th, 2016 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Himannv (Post 175491)
Personally I feel a bit too unbalanced to be carried properly. I don't know how to make myself lighter and not feel like falling all the time.

What is your height and weight?

soclope April 17th, 2016 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by davelifted (Post 175395)
I'm 6' and weigh 195 lbs !
The pics of Venom are a little out of date - she's put on some muscle specially in her thighs, but she's certainly not a not muscle bound and still very attractive and feminine - she weighs about 160 lbs and lifts me incredibly easily, I feel very comfortable when she's got me in a firemans lift 8)

Firemans lift could be easier.
I'm really surprised that she did a good crotch lift. :thumbup1:
195lb with only one arm under the crotch is not an esay lift to do and if she has done it she is great.
I'd like to know how many time was she able to lift you in a crotch lift (in seconds i mean).