The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Why do you like to be lifted? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5717)

dodge77 March 11th, 2016 01:27

Why do you like to be lifted?

I'm 5'10 175 and I've been lifted once long ago by my friend Julie and LOVED it! She is bigger. 6'0 200. She wrapped me in a hug and just lifted. That feeling when my feet left the floor....wow!

Since then, I dream of having (mainly) bigger women pick me up.

So I'm curious what others like so much about it.

aaltra March 11th, 2016 09:41

You are lucky !! 6' 200 lbs !!

has she ever lift you in other way ? Cradle ?

During sex !! ? :wub:

dodge77 March 12th, 2016 03:42

No it was only that one time. She's tall and thick.

My wife was watching the whole thing I could tell that I liked it...and as a result she did not! 😳

I haven't seen Julie in quite some time as she lives far away. I just know that I really REALLY liked it!

uplifting_trance March 12th, 2016 22:39

Seriously I can't explain why.

Sure there must be an explanation behind it, but I discovered it when I was around 12, when I saw on the cover of a magazine, a woman giving a cradle carry to a man. I felt aroused.

portares March 16th, 2016 23:55

To me it's a kind of a sexual pleasure. I'm very exited while being lifted by women.

Himannv March 17th, 2016 11:21

I'm not a liftee. I just like f/f lifting and find it incredibly sexy.

dodge77 March 20th, 2016 02:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by portares (Post 173907)
To me it's a kind of a sexual pleasure. I'm very exited while being lifted by women.

Me too

Hashemm99 March 20th, 2016 10:40

I feel so sexy when a little female lift a big female. I don't like when the men lifted

davelifted March 28th, 2016 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 174071)
Me too

Its very definitely a sexual pleasure for me - I've orgasmed quite a few times when I've been lifted, usually when I've been fireman lifted

dodge77 April 1st, 2016 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by davelifted (Post 174462)
Its very definitely a sexual pleasure for me - I've orgasmed quite a few times when I've been lifted, usually when I've been fireman lifted

I liked being lifted around the waist from front or behind. That feeling I had when my feet came off the floor was incredible and extremely arousing.

When she did this to me I instantly fell in love.

davelifted April 2nd, 2016 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 174649)
I liked being lifted around the waist from front or behind. That feeling I had when my feet came off the floor was incredible and extremely arousing.

When she did this to me I instantly fell in love.

I felt the same when I had a session with Venom (shes on wb270.com) the other day: she lifted me in a crotch lift, with her arm between my legs and her hand on my arse, incredibly sexy. I shall be back for more.

soclope April 14th, 2016 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by davelifted (Post 174689)
I felt the same when I had a session with Venom (shes on wb270.com) the other day: she lifted me in a crotch lift, with her arm between my legs and her hand on my arse, incredibly sexy. I shall be back for more.

wow! she is not that big girl... can you tell us how much do you weight and how tall are you?

Jase April 14th, 2016 21:45

For me it just started with a jokey challenge - I knew my friend was fit but I am bigger than her so i didn't expect her to take the challenge up but she did and it was amazing and I just love it :)

davelifted April 15th, 2016 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by soclope (Post 175366)
wow! she is not that big girl... can you tell us how much do you weight and how tall are you?

I'm 6' and weigh 195 lbs !
The pics of Venom are a little out of date - she's put on some muscle specially in her thighs, but she's certainly not a not muscle bound and still very attractive and feminine - she weighs about 160 lbs and lifts me incredibly easily, I feel very comfortable when she's got me in a firemans lift 8)

Mark G April 15th, 2016 15:43

Quote:

Me too. Something about being in their grasp.

davelifted April 17th, 2016 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark G (Post 175402)
Me too. Something about being in their grasp.

same here: its about the body-to-body contact, being gripped and overpowered and finally being helpless as your feet leave the ground. I'll never forget the first time a woman lifted me - in a fireman's lift and walked around with me on her shoulders :thumbup1:

Jase April 17th, 2016 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase (Post 175386)
For me it just started with a jokey challenge - I knew my friend was fit but I am bigger than her so i didn't expect her to take the challenge up but she did and it was amazing and I just love it :)

It was the same for me - totally unexpected and surprising - mine was a cradle not a firemans carry but the feeling of being overpowered and helpless was fantastic

Himannv April 17th, 2016 17:53

Personally I feel a bit too unbalanced to be carried properly. I don't know how to make myself lighter and not feel like falling all the time.

Jase April 17th, 2016 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Himannv (Post 175491)
Personally I feel a bit too unbalanced to be carried properly. I don't know how to make myself lighter and not feel like falling all the time.

What is your height and weight?

soclope April 17th, 2016 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by davelifted (Post 175395)
I'm 6' and weigh 195 lbs !
The pics of Venom are a little out of date - she's put on some muscle specially in her thighs, but she's certainly not a not muscle bound and still very attractive and feminine - she weighs about 160 lbs and lifts me incredibly easily, I feel very comfortable when she's got me in a firemans lift 8)

Firemans lift could be easier.
I'm really surprised that she did a good crotch lift. :thumbup1:
195lb with only one arm under the crotch is not an esay lift to do and if she has done it she is great.
I'd like to know how many time was she able to lift you in a crotch lift (in seconds i mean).

Himannv April 18th, 2016 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase (Post 175492)
What is your height and weight?

I'm around 5'11 and 90kg.

davelifted April 18th, 2016 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by soclope (Post 175506)
Firemans lift could be easier.
I'm really surprised that she did a good crotch lift. :thumbup1:
195lb with only one arm under the crotch is not an esay lift to do and if she has done it she is great.
I'd like to know how many time was she able to lift you in a crotch lift (in seconds i mean).

She did it quite easily and carried me around - not sure how long, I was just enjoying the moment :thumbup1: but I should think at least 10 secs. We do plan to do a video some time, so you'll be able to see for your self

Jase April 18th, 2016 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Himannv (Post 175528)
I'm around 5'11 and 90kg.

I am not as tall as you but a similar weight (92kg) and we were just joking around - if you suggest it as a joke (there's nooo way you can lift me for example) some girls will see it as a challenge and try - my friend did and lifted me easily (just keep still to help with balance) and she has carried me on multiple occasions since even though I am way bigger than her (she is 52kg) :)

Himannv April 19th, 2016 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase (Post 175539)
I am not as tall as you but a similar weight (92kg) and we were just joking around - if you suggest it as a joke (there's nooo way you can lift me for example) some girls will see it as a challenge and try - my friend did and lifted me easily (just keep still to help with balance) and she has carried me on multiple occasions since even though I am way bigger than her (she is 52kg) :)

Oh, that's not the issue, I have someone who would do it. :)

My wife definitely would enjoy lifting me. She is much shorter than me though (I like short girls). I was just concerned about falling actually as I feel a bit off balance. Maybe it's the type of lift that I'm trying, but it could definitely be how I'm balancing and trying to get back down to safety all the time.

dodge77 April 20th, 2016 02:26

Quote:

Absolutely! Me too. My wife is only 5'2 and is unable to lift me. But theres a lot of women in my work and a few are pretty big (taller and thick) and I am certain they could easily pick me right up like I am nothing. And I'd love it!

Ever since my friend did this to me. I'm obsessed.

I want more!

Bmiles90 May 5th, 2016 10:33

Its pleasure to me. Seeing it and having it done to me. My first time being lifted was on my 18th birthday in a strip club of all places lol. Was getting a vip dance that my dad paid for from this hot chick. During the dance, she did a front straddle type lift on me against the wall. It was brief but felt amazing. Been hooked ever since!!!!

tjw1971 May 9th, 2016 21:21

re: big, thick women

IMO, one of the best opportunities for something like this would be if your co-workers do any kind of happy hour get together? After a few drinks, if you get one of them to lift you in front of some of the other women, there's a real good chance at least one or two others will want to give it a try too. (Women tend to be competitive like that.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 175608)
Absolutely! Me too. My wife is only 5'2 and is unable to lift me. But theres a lot of women in my work and a few are pretty big (taller and thick) and I am certain they could easily pick me right up like I am nothing. And I'd love it!

Ever since my friend did this to me. I'm obsessed.

I want more!

dodge77 June 1st, 2016 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjw1971 (Post 176669)
IMO, one of the best opportunities for something like this would be if your co-workers do any kind of happy hour get together? After a few drinks, if you get one of them to lift you in front of some of the other women, there's a real good chance at least one or two others will want to give it a try too. (Women tend to be competitive like that.)

Yes, I plan to work this.

Can you imagine being around a couple good size girls and they take turns lifting you up?

For me, a simple arm wrap around my waist and the feeling of my feet leaving the floor is my favorite.

It may sound strange but to have a big woman pick me up in front of my wife has kind of become a fantasy!

Bella Banditas September 12th, 2016 18:05

I have lift and carry fetish since 6 year old. I was often in woman arms. Those woman's was moms friends from work because i was always cute to them and i was like to be lifted. They was lift me in cradle carry until my 13 year old. They was simply like me. My favorite and often carry was when they was in pantyhose and stockings (that was everyday because of job) even then something was turning me on. When I was with moms friend's and when they get tired of carrying me around I was sitting in their laps and touching their silky legs in pantyhose.

Observer September 19th, 2016 13:26

I have not be lifted, but since I am attracted to large ladies I like the effort the liftee is putting. I am still trying to see how I can persuade a very skinny lady I know to give me a cradle lift and since I am the double of her weight I am looking forward to see the strain on her face.

WWE4Life September 21st, 2016 18:08

For me, it's always the speculation about whether or not she'll be able to do the lifts. I love being surprised by a girl's strength especially if she doesn't look as strong as she turns out to be. Of course, for someone who has been lifted by over 400 women, it gets harder to be surprised with each passing day ;)

Sale on now: http://www.stronggirlz.com/videoindex.html

Far September 21st, 2016 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWE4Life (Post 184352)
For me, it's always the speculation about whether or not she'll be able to do the lifts. I love being surprised by a girl's strength especially if she doesn't look as strong as she turns out to be. Of course, for someone who has been lifted by over 400 women, it gets harder to be surprised with each passing day ;)

Sale on now: http://www.stronggirlz.com/videoindex.html

For me it's other way round - I'am always surprised if girl not able to lift me:D

liftee14 December 19th, 2017 09:01

Not only the sexual part but also it's interesting for me to see a smaller woman lift a man.

dwighth January 14th, 2018 01:38

I always loved female bodybuilders, i like to be lifted because i like strong women.

neil fuller January 20th, 2018 10:48

Love being lifted

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 173573)
I'm 5'10 175 and I've been lifted once long ago by my friend Julie and LOVED it! She is bigger. 6'0 200. She wrapped me in a hug and just lifted. That feeling when my feet left the floor....wow!

Since then, I dream of having (mainly) bigger women pick me up.

So I'm curious what others like so much about it.

I've always loved to be lifted, I can remember ever since childhood. Its not about being 'mothered' but something deeper.

d92kq9510a January 22nd, 2018 14:49

If I girl lifts me, I will feel wimpy and embarrassed. And I think that wimpy/embarrassed/submissive feeling automatically gives me a bnr.

I also like watching girls/women lift one another. I like seeing how the liftee reacts. I like it when she looks embarrassed (and/or aroused). It's great to see these reactions.

So to me, I guess being lifted is a bit of an embarrassment thing. A little bit like an embarrassment fetish. But I also get turned on my the domination/submission thing that is at play as well.

philosmarkxyz February 1st, 2018 22:36

I am submissive and like to be dominated by women.

zebra February 3rd, 2018 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by d92kq9510a (Post 206270)
If I girl lifts me, I will feel wimpy and embarrassed. And I think that wimpy/embarrassed/submissive feeling automatically gives me a bnr.

I also like watching girls/women lift one another. I like seeing how the liftee reacts. I like it when she looks embarrassed (and/or aroused). It's great to see these reactions.

So to me, I guess being lifted is a bit of an embarrassment thing. A little bit like an embarrassment fetish. But I also get turned on my the domination/submission thing that is at play as well.

That's why I like F/F lifting where the liftee is lifted against her will. I get the embarrassment thing too. I always felt that way when a girl lifted and carried me as a boy. I enjoyed it, though.

Realmadrid20102011 February 17th, 2018 06:14

i guess because i love tall and giant ladies and love feeling weaker compared to them

jackstewart March 16th, 2018 23:02

I just have a fantasy

oridinichives March 25th, 2018 20:04

I haven't been lifted in more than 10 years unfortunately but I wish to, I'm 5'9'' 135 so it shouldn't be that hard

robert March 28th, 2018 18:44

The whole thing started from my feeling about carrying/lifting girls/women when I was quite young.

Although I don't appreciate being all dominated by girls in bed -unless she's being playful and not radical & shit just for the moment- but feeling weightless in their arms is quite orgasmic!

I am still wondering if some women doing this L&C videos just for the sake of it or they are really into L&C men as well.

Syo Kirishima April 2nd, 2018 10:30

I think that being lifted by a girl is very cute and shows how much she trusts you, but i also do like to carry girls too, to balance it out (I'm kinda weak, but i try nonetheless). But i would only enjoy a lift if i reach a consent with my partner/friend, it's not fun to me if the person don't like it and is being forced to do it, and i would not like to feel bad for this. But from my past (few) experiences, there are girls who can lift me with no problems at all, maybe because i'm very light, a.a.

Bbwbearhug April 15th, 2018 18:29

There's no better feeling than a tight bearhug. It's so relaxing!

While you're being held and squeezed, it's almost like a feeling of total bliss and euphoria

AllStarGangsta April 16th, 2018 06:04

Hard to explain. I think it?s just the thought of feeling helpless in a way.

gelam May 8th, 2018 07:52

short answer: domination. Being dominated (and dominating, as a lifter).

mutiara69 May 20th, 2018 01:54

lifted

i like to get piggybacks the most... seems that is easier for most girls... sometimes i like shoulder rides...

dudeslam June 3rd, 2018 23:34

I feel so weak, and i think this nice on sex time

ranker38 June 17th, 2018 11:21

I think it's the sense of not being in control. :)

sabre June 30th, 2018 06:16

Not even sure truthfully. I guess it's a desire I've harbored since I was super young, and it's carried over and gained some sexual... traction? I remember when I was younger I would have my friend and his sister get "rewards" like candy and stuff for successful lifts we could do (trying to get me on her back.) Back then, it'd work haha. But alas things aren't so easy now.

puckakucka July 1st, 2018 16:05

To be honest I really don't know why, but it's a really big turn on for me, especially if the girl enjoyes it too. I like women power and i think that woman can be really as strong (or stronger!) than man. It's just wonderful to me, and I really appreciate women even more each day, not only for their physical strenght!

thomas112233 July 4th, 2018 16:38

I get a feeling of embarresment when I think about beeing overpowerd and carried by a women and this is what turns me on.

I would love to know what casuses that.

Cumulus July 4th, 2018 20:09

The idea of getting lifted and carried by a strong woman is a real-turn on, especially if she does it without breaking a sweat. I guess it's also respect for her strength and technique and the feeling of being protected and/or rescued by her.

portares July 5th, 2018 09:37

Because it's exited! And it's also a kind of pre-sexual game like a seasoning for main dish.

Tomek321 September 12th, 2018 18:51

personally, I like it because women are beautiful creatures.

it's also a sexual pleasure for me.

besides, we are all equal.

why should men always carry women around??? why shouldn't women carry their men as well???

I think it's nice to give people idea that they are equal when it comes to relationship.

it's also fun.

a lot of people are surprised when a girl can lift a man.

they also severely underestimate them.

liftfan711 September 12th, 2018 21:46

I like being lifted by a female because many of the same reasons listed above. I am not at all embarrassed by it either, unless, it is randomly done by someone I am not particularly attracted to.

It goes back to my childhood with a cousin of mine, who is the same age as me. We used to piggyback each other for fun. Oh, If she only knew how much fun it was!

I haven't allowed myself the opportunity to be lifted in quite a few years now, for one being that I have put on some weight in my gut. I used to weigh between 155 and 160 lbs and I am now around 186 and not in the best of health. That's not obese for someone who is 5ft 9 and a half inches tall but I am small boned.

I was once the king of being lifted at the strip clubs. Those were the days! It's been 4 years since I've been to a club.

Juusi September 16th, 2018 12:37

I suppose it has something to do with the reversed stereotypes and some sort of "humiliation" that comes with it. And of course, there is the close contact. Though personally I prefer lifting girls, there is some attraction to being lifted as well.

HASHIM September 18th, 2018 20:52

i like ff more than fm .. i dont know why but i feel so hot thing and intersting

Br2 June 8th, 2019 11:11

In my humble opinion, is that being held and hugged in such manner gives the connotation of being loved with all strength and passion. The feeling of someone caring for you.

upandaway June 28th, 2019 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juusi (Post 216623)
I suppose it has something to do with the reversed stereotypes and some sort of "humiliation" that comes with it. And of course, there is the close contact. Though personally I prefer lifting girls, there is some attraction to being lifted as well.

is being lifted a turn on for you? how old are you? what's your height and weight?

upandaway June 28th, 2019 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas112233 (Post 213467)
I get a feeling of embarresment when I think about beeing overpowerd and carried by a women and this is what turns me on.

have you ever been lifted, or is it still a dream/fantasy of yours?

upandaway June 28th, 2019 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by puckakucka (Post 213300)
To be honest I really don't know why, but it's a really big turn on for me, especially if the girl enjoyes it too. I like women power and i think that woman can be really as strong (or stronger!) than man. It's just wonderful to me, and I really appreciate women even more each day, not only for their physical strenght!

did you have any early experiences? were you lifted as a child or a teenager at some point?

upandaway July 27th, 2019 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas112233 (Post 213467)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqGc0ShEhpw

f92kghg8s July 28th, 2019 14:41

It just makes me feel wimpy and underweight and inferior and embarrassed. Part of it is that the man always lifts the woman, right? So when a woman lifts me, it's just.... backwards... and embarrassing. But I also get super turned-on. I guess I like role reversal.

<former member> August 13th, 2019 20:53

For me, it?s the intimacy of touch and the excitement women usually have when they do it. I also find women who are comfortable with their strength and showcasing it are more confident and empowered which I find attractive.

I guess it?s a similar feeling to when you lift women. The intimacy, assurance and comfort you feel in carrying someone else transfers when the roles are reversed.

Gamerlope October 6th, 2019 17:12

i dont the reason just... i love the lift carry and i am thin.
A gilr can lift me very easy :)

fatamorgana December 6th, 2019 05:26

Getting lifted and watching LC videos are so relaxing! It beats stress in five seconds.

tjw1971 December 6th, 2019 13:19

re: Why

For me, I think it just goes along with finding strong women physically attractive. Lift/carry is a great component of that. I mean, I like watching a muscular woman working out in the gym, lifting weights too -- but lifting other people is so much more personal, playful and interactive. (It's cool watching the surprise or shock on a guy's face when a woman picks him up off the ground and he didn't think she'd be able to do it, or to actually feel the woman struggling under you to climb those last few steps while carrying you on her back up a flight of stairs.)

Not only all that, but it's doable any time, any place. Most people have a good idea how much they weigh, so a woman can just pick them up and know right away, "Cool! I can lift X number of pounds!" without having to go to the gym to find out.

CutterPeter January 9th, 2020 19:40

A feeling of no control, I guess. Being dominated.

upandaway January 12th, 2020 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamerlope (Post 232707)
i dont the reason just... i love the lift carry and i am thin.
A gilr can lift me very easy :)

hi, were u lifted as a child or as teenager a lot?

how tall r u? how much do u weigh?

what do u feel when a girl lifts u? do u feel safe, excited, aroused, overpowered, helpless?

hablas espa?ol?

https://pareja.enfemenino.com/foro/q...carry-fd285346

Fnemot19999 January 13th, 2020 03:45

Why interested by lift and carry

I was attracted at first by taller women: like admiration to their queen size.

I associate taller women with stronger women even if it's not true
So I looked then for taller and more muscular women, proving they are stronger.
I saw some pics of muscular babes carrying males by many ways.
I was then interested

A 7 inches taller babe and me became good friends. She was taller and heavier, but in good shape.
We drunk and had so much funny time. We tried to carry each others to see compare our forceful for laugh.
The 6ft2 girl has lifted a 1 foot smaller guy easily: armpit lift then front lift.
Then a front lift with me and bear huge and lift even an heavier guy vans her.

It was unforgettable and so exciting. :tt1:

Error900 January 13th, 2020 17:04

I think I'm one of the few who love it for this reason

I love being lifted by averrage girls, especially in piggyback style. What I like about the act is the encounter and the clash between sadism and masochism: when I get carried I'm dominated by the girl carrying me, but at the same time I'm dominating her, because she is acting like a slave. I love contradictions.

TheWolfe January 13th, 2020 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Error900 (Post 236250)
I love being lifted by averrage girls, especially in piggyback style. What I like about the act is the encounter and the clash between sadism and masochism: when I get carried I'm dominated by the girl carrying me, but at the same time I'm dominating her, because she is acting like a slave. I love contradictions.

I've noticed this same thing about L&C.

CutterPeter January 21st, 2020 19:22

Used to be just a fetish, now it's a hobby. :)

upandaway January 29th, 2020 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by CutterPeter (Post 236516)
Used to be just a fetish, now it's a hobby. :)

what brought it on? were u shocked, embarrassed or turned on the first time it happened?

carryfu March 21st, 2020 09:52

I love the closeness power and affection involved

Bethphoenix20 April 2nd, 2020 22:19

Why do I like to be lifted??

Getting lifted by a girl who is taller and stronger than me simply turns me on. If she towers over me and has broader shoulders than mine, that adds to the cause. The way she lifts me shows her greater strength. If she can lift me overhead or if she can lift me with just one hand holding in between my legs, that would simply turn me on.I would just want her to lift me in all the possible ways.

Soeghy April 8th, 2020 23:20

Honestly, I think it?s because it is really exciting to subvert the gender stereotypes. The role reversal of a really strong girl is a huge turn-on.

FinQ April 9th, 2020 08:58

Who knows?

I'm not sure fetishes in general are well understood. I imagine, like many here, I first became aware of it at a young age (maybe 9 or 10), probably at the advent of sexuality. I saw an advert where a woman picked up a man. I felt strangely about it... Now looking back I realise I was sexually excited but obviously didn't have the frame of reference to understand it at that point.

As time went by, I knew more and more that this was a part of me. Many times I've wished I didn't have it and I could expunge it from my life but the truth of the matter is I still feel that same thrill occasionally when a good lift and carry scene pops up. I've become more discerning as I've gotten older and for me, what really turns me on is a normal woman carrying a man, easily. I quite like animation for this reason, it's the depiction of th ease of the lift that's exciting, even if it's not real. It's the total role reversal and power transference in a sexual setting. She's taking what she wants, she's in total control of the situation and he's passively going along with it. I think there is an element of undesired sexuality, possibly driven by my somewhat religious upbringing...

Where religion taught us very little about sex, which led to feeling to guilt, the woman simply picking you up and taking what she wants takes that choice, and the associated guilt, away. The freedom from responsibility is ultimately liberating and exciting.

But maybe that's shit and I just wasn't held enough as a small child... Who knows? 😁

luff(arungen) April 9th, 2020 16:13

because it turns me on. i dunno why it does, i just know that it does.
Although the turning on part came after i became older. When i was a kid, i just knew that i liked a lot to see lift and carry.

Sparry Lence April 12th, 2020 10:50

The joy of being lifted

For me it is purely sexual. Dream of it.

Nixeror April 22nd, 2020 19:55

I ve never been :(

Laptop April 30th, 2020 04:25

Okay for me it?s a combination of:
1. Sharing a secret with a girl that she knows would be embarrassing for me if made public,
2. being in full control of the ?weaker sex?, and
3. not being in touch with anything except her for those moments.
So basically being at her mercy while giving her the pleasure of being in control of me in whichever way she wants.
It becomes doubly sexy for me when my partner speaks to me in a soft, squeaky voice (like you?d do to a kid) while holding me and moving me around as per her wish, all the while maintaining eye contact. :wub:

makeshift112000 May 1st, 2020 17:32

I don't, at least not public. I like it when certain women lift other men/women though, probably because of the dominant aspect of it

Waterball135 May 29th, 2020 19:14

Cradle carry and fireman carry excites me a lot. It started to excite me when i was 13.

dodge77 May 31st, 2020 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laptop (Post 240029)
Okay for me it?s a combination of:
1. Sharing a secret with a girl that she knows would be embarrassing for me if made public,
2. being in full control of the ?weaker sex?, and
3. not being in touch with anything except her for those moments.
So basically being at her mercy while giving her the pleasure of being in control of me in whichever way she wants.
It becomes doubly sexy for me when my partner speaks to me in a soft, squeaky voice (like you?d do to a kid) while holding me and moving me around as per her wish, all the while maintaining eye contact. :wub:

This is so spot on! Well said.

namadosoohay June 1st, 2020 11:22

For the most part it's that I'm turned on by the girl's strength, but at the same time the first time I got a shoulder ride I felt like I was king of the world.

Liftcarrytall June 9th, 2020 19:24

The rush of it is cool as is the display of strength.

Bethphoenix20 June 10th, 2020 21:29

Arousal

I have been lifted many times by a girl taller and stronger than me. I have even been lifted overhead by a girl...6'2" tall 180lbs....so, the moment she grabbed my crotch and had me up in the air in no time.....i could feel the entire weight of my crotch against her palm.....that was the moment I could not control myself.....that's the best way and the only reason I like to be lifted

toto101200 July 27th, 2020 00:50

I am not into this kind of practice.

Bundymania July 29th, 2020 23:29

I love the feeling of being up in the air with my legs hanging down being held by a woman strong enough to lift and carry me. Unfortunately it?s been nearly 10 years since the last time I felt this.

mo September 22nd, 2020 21:33

Personally because I find strength in general highly interesting and especially if it's a woman strength, and what a better way to show strength than to lift someone, the hardest the lift the more exciting it is of course, like overhead lift.

LgPkg September 24th, 2020 04:21

Don?t know why I?m attracted to L&C, but I have been for decades. I also find it stimulating to see a woman?s measurements, beyond the usual bust/waist/hips.

I?ve had minimal personal experience, unfortunately; it?s not something my wife would be into.

upandaway January 14th, 2021 12:19

Phoenix Marie on that Strange "Lifting" Fetish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbDCJPWslW8

AssMaster197 January 15th, 2021 16:37

The idea behind it and, seeing feats of physical strength combined with playfulness from a woman and the reversal of roles too. The idea of a woman doing something that a man is supposed to do and enjoying it.

TheLurker1 January 18th, 2021 15:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH0TTupdlts

People take it to the extreme.

Keyla January 19th, 2021 04:43

I love being lifted up, I wouldn't know why. It is an incredible feeling. I like very much!

rittersport January 19th, 2021 19:35

I think that this is also part of self-humiliation

Bbwbearhugs February 15th, 2021 03:09

It feels fantastic, like a mini-orgasm, especially if it's lifted in a really tight bearhug. It's about giving up total control to a woman, a strong woman.

billknight February 16th, 2021 19:54

Would love to be cradled, way too big for my wife. For others, I suggest a swimming pool. I found the sensation to be great, though I haven't had the real thing. If you need an excuse, tell them you need help floating!!:D