The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   whats your favorite landc star! (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1164)

triplefez February 25th, 2010 08:12

whats your favorite landc star!

like forme is dee the destroyer from videoteasing and chloe from lusas8)

mark.johnson21 May 6th, 2010 02:13

Probably Empress Santana, Lia Labowe, Krissy Vaine, Beth Phoenix, Chyna, and Trenesha/Rhaka Khan.

thecougar2009 May 17th, 2010 22:37

I think amber steele or daisy from chloe creations.
from tv always liked brooke shields

a7mad May 18th, 2010 01:40

i like chloe from lusa
cece from chloecreations
moxxie madron heidi and taylor from amazonbitches

srfan May 18th, 2010 12:30

Judy from Amazing Lift and Carry

mansell3000 May 18th, 2010 18:09

Chloe and Olivia from Lusa
Amazon from Amazing Lift and Carry
Lisa from Apex Acrobatics
Aneta Florczyk when she did Dancing On Ice

kadkola June 3rd, 2010 16:28

I love
Caroline pierce & Daisy from Amazon bitches
Moxxie & Heidi
Amazon Amanda
Goddess Severa
Katrina kaif (Indian actress)

schmoedude June 5th, 2010 20:55

Both Summer and Serenity from Lusa.

tallgirlfan June 9th, 2010 06:24

This subject makes me go wayyy back! To my early years of discovering L&C

1. Goddess Severa : Will always be number 1, she was the one who really opened my eyes to the potential of L&C before i was just scanning through f/m wrestling sites hoping to catch a glimpse of a taller female maybe doing an ots. I came across a small clip of Severa by accident(she wasn't even known as severa at that time) lifting some guy and i COULD NOT BELIEVE what i saw, she was HUGE. I had a really hard time believing her stats 6'5-6'6", i though it was a lie,i would have several dreams of meeting Severa she was a real life fantasy. After i noticed Severa's awesome height i started my search for other tall women 5'11 and up. This was a surprise for me, I had never seen a tall girl in my entire life. Most of the ones i had encountered were shorter or about my height.

2. Santana( from steel kittens) that was my first REAL L&C experience, I didn't even know much of what L&C was( besides ots and bodyslams) until i noticed she did sort of a front lift on a guy in a domination video.That lift really made me look hard for lifts similar to that one, i would spend late nights just hoping to come across something similar.

3. Stacy Keibler(wwe wrestler, even though i have never seen her perform a f/m lift): Before my L&C fetish i was a wrestling fan and noticed Stacy even though initially i never knew what her height was she, always seemed to tower over everybody else. When i read about how tall she i was, i would dream about her towering over me.

4. Lisa Marie( tall and busty New Zealand Wrestler) She was a real turn on for me, i saw her lifting some guy and it was love at 1st sight. I had no idea what her name was and found that out much later. I was fascinated by her hips ;)

5. Molly(Lusa/Lethalfemales) Later as i became quite familiar with L&C. She was one of the ones that strongly attracted me to that site there was only 1 video of her at that time but i desperately wanted to see more of her. Tall,lanky with a cute face and beautiful long brown hair molly was my dream girl :D she is not only tall but extremely strong. Most of my favorite L&C performers were older women, but Molly was one of the younger ones that sparked my interest.

There are a ton of women i could also mention but these were few ones that i felt really sparked my interest in L&C

kadkola June 27th, 2010 16:59

Moxxie from amazon bitches
Severa
Chole from LUSA corp