The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Other fetishes (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3212)

BraviCarry July 25th, 2012 23:40

Other fetishes

Do any of the members here have fetishes other than L&C?

As for me, anything that constitutes female superiority counts, so more specifically:

1. Girls with superhuman strength.
2. Lift and Carry.
3. Muscular girls (particularly natural muscle).
4. Futanari

I technically have a 5th fetish, but it only works in conjecture with the others: The size/age difference between the man the woman (with the man being bigger/older) adds an additional turn-on.

clark246 July 26th, 2012 05:14

I had no idea what Futanari was, until I googled it. I'm with you on 1-3, but will take a pass on 4. Whatever works for you, though-not passing judgement.

Mettalican5000 July 26th, 2012 07:29

1. F/F Lift and Carry (one girl lifting the other against her will, while shes half conscious. enough to try resisting but not enough that shes totally out of it)
2. F/F (forced) face and neck licking
3. F/F forced spitting / drooling from one woman to the other

Ultimate fantasy would be to combine the two in a custom video. Dont really want to spend $500 though

davelifted July 26th, 2012 14:21

My main fetish is L&C but only certain kinds of lifts: OTS and front lifts - cradle carries, pb's and shoulder rides leave me cold I'm afraid, but each to his own.
Even with my "fetish lifts" there are degrees of "fetishness" 8) - I've had quite a number of sessions with a woman who picked me up OTS and then walked around her apartment, occasionally stopping to look at something, pick up a magazine for example, still carrying me effortlessly, occasionally juggling me on her shoulders to get more comfortable - this level of "nonchalant lifting" I find a huge turn on. I've had a number of women who could front lift me with ease and this also was a big turn - Its the ease with which women do it which is the fetish for me.

Other fetishes include women in tight jeans and leggings (!) which most women I've mentioned it to have found strange - I can't understand why since for me a woman with shapely thighs and arse are irreresistable. Iused to know a prostitute who wore a very tight bikini and this would send me absolutely crazy - I also developed another fetish with her which led her to call me "Sofaman" ! :thumbup1:

pikey July 26th, 2012 14:32

You'll probably find many that I haven't thought of but Women who can Bullfrog is definitely right up there for me.

Dombazz July 26th, 2012 16:26

Nice thread. With one interesting fetish, there could be others.;)

1. Female/Female bodily matchups (bodypart vs bodypart)
2. Femal/Female competitive and physical games
3. Femal/Male competitive and physical games
4. Lift&Carry female-vs-female
5. Female ass.

Simply, the female are my fetish lol

uplifting_trance July 26th, 2012 21:00

Besides L & C,my other fetish is female feet.

In L & C,when i see a F/F the first thing i'd like to know is the age of lifter and liftee. It really turns me on if the lifter is younger than the liftee at least 3 years.
About the sizes i prefer both lifter and liftee to be about the same size.
And last,about the lifts i prefer shoulder rides (both F/M and F/F),and cradles (in F/F particularly)

P.S. How "younger lifting older" fetish is officialy called? Does anybody know?

dendrin July 27th, 2012 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by uplifting_trance (Post 89910)
Besides L & C,my other fetish is female feet.

In L & C,when i see a F/F the first thing i'd like to know is the age of lifter and liftee. It really turns me on if the lifter is younger than the liftee at least 3 years.
About the sizes i prefer both lifter and liftee to be about the same size.
And last,about the lifts i prefer shoulder rides (both F/M and F/F),and cradles (in F/F particularly)

P.S. How "younger lifting older" fetish is officialy called? Does anybody know?

There is no official name for that, most people don't even know lift and carry is a fetish.

BraviCarry July 27th, 2012 05:35

I don't want to sound like a control freak, but this topic is about fetishes other than L&C, so discussing which L&C positions doesn't go in this thread. I made another thread for that over here:

http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=89935

Mark G July 27th, 2012 11:18

Being around two or more girls while they're discussing how slim and light I look.