The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Embarrassed to discover that a girl is stronger than you (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847)

The Lifted One February 16th, 2010 18:38

I've never been embarrassed about it. I'm 5'8" 155 lbs., so it's just a reality that some women are stronger than I am. Nothing to be ashamed of.

triplefez February 16th, 2010 20:30

mmm i think im not be embrassed ,,, thats hot XD

Mike February 28th, 2010 14:17

sorry for the question, but.. there are other forums with this true stories?

Leobor February 28th, 2010 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponyplay (Post 29514)
A pity no one filemd this i guess it would be the bestseller of all time here :)

Hell, I would buy that!

blinkfan4life182X February 28th, 2010 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 30149)
sorry for the question, but.. there are other forums with this true stories?

what do you mean?

nomadicbunny March 6th, 2010 23:10

Well I would probably just laugh it off and pretend to be emberassed but I dont think I will ever meet a girl stronger than me.

hud01 March 8th, 2010 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomadicbunny (Post 30481)
Well I would probably just laugh it off and pretend to be emberassed but I dont think I will ever meet a girl stronger than me.

You might be surprised. I know a natural female bodybuilder who is 5'3" and 105 pounds and she can curl 30lb dumbbells. So think about a girl who is 160lbs or more.

Storm March 9th, 2010 19:38

Hey all!!!! Sorry for my quietness - been away, did World Championships then had surgery on my shoulder and now rehabbing.
Its an interesting thread and most guys will naturally have a degree of challenge to thier masculinity which can then manifest in a number of ways ranging from defensive outrage to excitement. however that person reacts is thier own affair and shouldnt be judged - however, when it then overspills into come kind of unkindness that is when it becomes an issue.
From training and competing for over 20 years, I have had this stuff happen in gyms etc for a long time and a majority of the time it isnt a problem.
anyway - thats my input -
And its good to be back and to see you all.
Kissesssssss

phoneman March 10th, 2010 02:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm (Post 30668)
Hey all!!!! Sorry for my quietness - been away, did World Championships then had surgery on my shoulder and now rehabbing.
Its an interesting thread and most guys will naturally have a degree of challenge to thier masculinity which can then manifest in a number of ways ranging from defensive outrage to excitement. however that person reacts is thier own affair and shouldnt be judged - however, when it then overspills into come kind of unkindness that is when it becomes an issue.
From training and competing for over 20 years, I have had this stuff happen in gyms etc for a long time and a majority of the time it isnt a problem.
Kissesssssss

Glad to see you back. Hope you can visit more often. As I said in another thread, we miss you.

carrychris2009 March 21st, 2010 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm (Post 30668)
Kissesssssss

Storm glad to see your back here posting again. it is always nice to hear from you. well i hope your shoulder is feeling better soon and take it easy on the lifting. we want you well.
I miss your input. hope the world championships went well for you.
tc and glad to see your "back":tt1: and all of you for that matter >smile<