The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Women who really like to lift and carry (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8761)

Loveliftandcarryfm January 19th, 2023 18:13

Women who really like to lift and carry

Hello. Is it possible for a woman to truly enjoy lifting and carrying men? Have you ever met women like this? Did they take the initiative?

darky January 19th, 2023 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveliftandcarryfm (Post 277063)
Hello. Is it possible for a woman to truly enjoy lifting and carrying men? Have you ever met women like this? Did they take the initiative?

I think The most common ones are Fit women from The gym.

Other then that, it's probably more like a "I like it because of you enjoy being carried" thing.

zebra January 20th, 2023 04:42

My two female cousins enjoyed it. One liked to lift girls, and one like to lift guys.

Thewadzee January 20th, 2023 05:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by darky (Post 277074)
I think The most common ones are Fit women from The gym.

Other then that, it's probably more like a "I like it because of you enjoy being carried" thing.

from what i have seen and specially from the scavenger sheet stories...
most gym girls just dont do it much do they? i have rarely ever seen a girl who works out seriously or goes to he gym and stuff carry a guy. while most that i have seen are from just normal everyday playing around. also my GF likes to lift me but im really not sure if she LIKES it or she likes it for me

PNW Shyguy January 20th, 2023 11:12

Did they do it as a flirtatious or foreplay kind of way. Or, did they do it just for fun to demonstrate their strength?

PNW Shyguy January 20th, 2023 11:15

There is one really cool really funny gal on YouTube that does it. Comedy Lizzy Lizzy. She does it supposedly for physical humor though.

darky January 20th, 2023 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewadzee (Post 277085)
from what i have seen and specially from the scavenger sheet stories...
most gym girls just dont do it much do they? i have rarely ever seen a girl who works out seriously or goes to he gym and stuff carry a guy. while most that i have seen are from just normal everyday playing around. also my GF likes to lift me but im really not sure if she LIKES it or she likes it for me

I mean, making it a game can make almost everything fun.
But I don't think, other than drunk nights and fitness girls wanting to show off strenght, a girl would think about lifting a guy, let alone, really like.

zebra January 23rd, 2023 04:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by PNW Shyguy (Post 277095)
There is one really cool really funny gal on YouTube that does it. Comedy Lizzy Lizzy. She does it supposedly for physical humor though.

I've seen some of her clips. I bet that "comedy" is camouflage for her L&C kink.

mostazarock January 23rd, 2023 13:24

my wife sort of
the thing is: she told me when she was 13 she lifted a male classmate for fist time and she noticed some reaction in him (boner), as she was curious at her age until i met her she enjoyed lifting guys to get some male reactions, she toldme she did this many times, as i told her my fetish we got to the conclution that some guys must have an orgasm in her arms when she was in school
pd: i don t get jealus, even more, she tell me these stories to get me horny, because all of this happened before we met each other

LimpPipers January 24th, 2023 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveliftandcarryfm (Post 277063)
Have you ever met women like this?

My ex often lifted and carried me. She was always more dominant and always humiliated me when she OTS Carried me, she liked to spank me often aswell