The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   lapsitting - most cosy lift and carry (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5376)

mdavidstar January 29th, 2019 18:50

I've also had good luck in strip clubs. I haven't been to one in a few years, but back when I did, I sat on a lot of laps. I never had anyone refuse me, maybe because I'm unthreatening and chat with folks for a long time, building rapport.

Plzhdk February 3rd, 2019 08:39

Somehow I think that kind of lift is the most uninteresting think for me. Maybe it?s because that it is not a display of power? I can?t really say why I think that way.

jonsky April 8th, 2019 12:56

lapsitting

For lapsitting is also need some built, but it is more intresting if it is ouverture in cradle carry.

Br2 June 8th, 2019 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdavidstar (Post 158545)
I love lapsitting even more than L&C. I love to sit on my wife's lap, and I do it at least once a week. My favorite times are when she invites me to sit by patting her thighs or saying, "Would you like to sit on my lap?" We make out like that and she gives me handjobs.

Good stuff! I do it in a daily basis. :D:D8)8)

reydor June 13th, 2019 00:09

Lapsitting

Quote:

Originally Posted by Br2 (Post 227688)
Good stuff! I do it in a daily basis. :D:D8)8)

Who’s lap do you sit on? I would love to chat to you more about this if you don’t mind! Can we email eachother?

NO you cannot email.

phoneman June 15th, 2019 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by reydor (Post 227924)
Who?s lap do you sit on? I would love to chat to you more about this if you don?t mind! Can we email eachother?

You cannot email each other through this forum. You cannot give out or get email addresses.

Feather123 June 19th, 2019 18:16

Hello all!

I am a producer on C4S and discovered this forum because I believe someone linked my studio from here. :) I do not do any lift and carry but I do have clips where my boy is sitting on my lap! I assume that is the interest in my studio?

To be honest, I have never been linked from a forum and I feel quite flattered. :)

I don't have access to the thread but I guess I just wanted to say hi to anyone who sees this post and has checked out my studio. Hello! My fetish is not exactly what this board is dedicated to but I am very flattered I have caught someone's interest. :):):)

All the best,
Julie

liftmeup78 June 20th, 2019 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather123 (Post 228220)
Hello all!

I am a producer on C4S and discovered this forum because I believe someone linked my studio from here. :) I do not do any lift and carry but I do have clips where my boy is sitting on my lap! I assume that is the interest in my studio?

To be honest, I have never been linked from a forum and I feel quite flattered. :)

I don't have access to the thread but I guess I just wanted to say hi to anyone who sees this post and has checked out my studio. Hello! My fetish is not exactly what this board is dedicated to but I am very flattered I have caught someone's interest. :):):)

All the best,
Julie

What is your site?

Feather123 June 20th, 2019 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftmeup78 (Post 228234)
What is your site?

Is it acceptable to post it? I didn't come to try to advertise my studio. I just wanted to say hi because like I said, I've never had any interest from outside of c4s haha. My boy and I were curious of course. I will post the name if it's not against the rules or considered too forward etc. :blushing:

TheWolfe June 20th, 2019 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather123 (Post 228236)
Is it acceptable to post it? I didn't come to try to advertise my studio. I just wanted to say hi because like I said, I've never had any interest from outside of c4s haha. My boy and I were curious of course. I will post the name if it's not against the rules or considered too forward etc. :blushing:

There is a thread called "Producer's Corner." That's probably where you want to put it. Hopefully you can get access to look around here because maybe you might get some ideas for things people here would like to buy.