The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Favorite lifting method (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5837)

Observer June 7th, 2016 20:05

Favorite lifting method

Which is your preferred way to lift a girl or to be lifted by one?

Far June 7th, 2016 22:44

I prefer to be lifted in piggyback, shoulder ride and cradle:)

TheWolfe June 8th, 2016 00:52

I'm a big fan of the cradle! Hug lifts and front straddles are probably tied for second. And in all cases for me a girl is the liftee and the lifter should be either me or a girl.

dodge77 June 8th, 2016 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Observer (Post 178157)

Definitely to be lifted by a woman.

My friend lifted me in a front hug in front of my wife. That feeling when my feet left the floor was such an intense feeling inside for me. Loved it and want more.

Lc143 June 9th, 2016 08:55

I got piggy back rides and cradle carry. I live cradle carry. But my favorite is overhead lift. Nothing shows dominance like an overhead lift

TheLurker1 June 10th, 2016 11:01

Over the shoulder first, front and hug lift second.

Raj77 June 10th, 2016 15:10

My sister in law front lifted me during holi this year, I felt embarrassed but erotic

buddyochoa2 June 10th, 2016 17:22

I'm more interested in watching then actually doing it. I'd say my favorite is probably the under armpit lift :P

Raj77 June 10th, 2016 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 178172)
Definitely to be lifted by a woman.

My friend lifted me in a front hug in front of my wife. That feeling when my feet left the floor was such an intense feeling inside for me. Loved it and want more.

How ur wife reacted to that? Don't u felt embarrassed to be lifted in front of or wife?

piggybackrides June 10th, 2016 20:44

front shoulder

dodge77 June 12th, 2016 02:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raj77 (Post 178330)
How ur wife reacted to that? Don't u felt embarrassed to be lifted in front of or wife?

My wife does not know about my fetish for being lifted, or my interest in women that are taller, bigger than me. I like to think, and I'd like her to think that I am strong. So when this woman lifted me right up like I was nothing, I felt kind of helpless, weak, dominated. But at the same time I became aroused almost instantly and I think my wife may have recognized this a little afterwards. We haven't discussed anything about this since, but their is still a very strong desire for me to be lifted again.

The part I semi struggle with is that I now know of a few more women (a couple coworkers) that can without a doubt lift me easily while my wife can't.

davelifted June 12th, 2016 14:56

used to be a firemans lift but i've been crotch lifted a couple of times now and thats a real turn on

Raj77 June 12th, 2016 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 178387)
My wife does not know about my fetish for being lifted, or my interest in women that are taller, bigger than me. I like to think, and I'd like her to think that I am strong. So when this woman lifted me right up like I was nothing, I felt kind of helpless, weak, dominated. But at the same time I became aroused almost instantly and I think my wife may have recognized this a little afterwards. We haven't discussed anything about this since, but their is still a very strong desire for me to be lifted again.

The part I semi struggle with is that I now know of a few more women (a couple coworkers) that can without a doubt lift me easily while my wife can't.

I had also faced similar situation couple of months ago when one of my coworker lifted me over his shoulder in front of my wife during a party, I felt very embarrassed as my wife laughed at me, I failed to free myself as he was taller and stronger than me

dodge77 June 14th, 2016 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raj77 (Post 178418)
I had also faced similar situation couple of months ago when one of my coworker lifted me over his shoulder in front of my wife during a party, I felt very embarrassed as my wife laughed at me, I failed to free myself as he was taller and stronger than me

I'll be honest, it may have been a little embarrassing at the time to be lifted by another woman as my wife watched...but in hind sight it was sort of sensual. That feeling of momentary helplessness in the arms of a woman who can do something to me that my wife can't was a turn on!

portares June 14th, 2016 21:37

Naked shoulder ride is more excitable.

piggybackrides June 14th, 2016 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by portares (Post 178574)
Naked shoulder ride is more excitable.

From the front too

rghatto18 June 16th, 2016 19:45

Lifting or being lifted by a girl is fairly equal and depends on my mood which I prefer. Re-discovering this site has certainly moved me towards the latter.

My fav position is ots or firemans. I've found a few friends over the past five years who have been able and willing to lift me that way. I wish I was around them more often!

DWayne June 17th, 2016 01:58

Fireman carry for me. Then crotch lift which you will seldom see in videos.

Raj77 June 17th, 2016 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 178506)
I'll be honest, it may have been a little embarrassing at the time to be lifted by another woman as my wife watched...but in hind sight it was sort of sensual. That feeling of momentary helplessness in the arms of a woman who can do something to me that my wife can't was a turn on!

Actually I was embarrassed as I was lifted by a male coworker in front of my wife and other ladies present in that party, also they laughed at me seeing that I was struggling to free myself as he was very strong... though I was lifted by my maid and sex worker in the past..at that time I felt erotic

This board is really not about m/m lifts, so the lift by your male coworker is not a topic here.

Phoneman

pillhuhn1 June 18th, 2016 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raj77 (Post 178736)
Actually I was embarrassed as I was lifted by a male coworker in front of my wife and other ladies present in that party, also they laughed at me seeing that I was struggling to free myself as he was very strong... though I was lifted by my maid and sex worker in the past..at that time I felt erotic

In what way did theses women lift you ?

Raj77 June 19th, 2016 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillhuhn1 (Post 178777)
In what way did theses women lift you ?

My maid and sex worker had lifted me in front lift..... the second time one sex worker lifted me in bearhug

pillhuhn1 June 20th, 2016 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raj77 (Post 178847)
My maid and sex worker had lifted me in front lift..... the second time one sex worker lifted me in bearhug

Did you ask the women for a lift or did they just lift you up ? Did your maid lift you frequently and in different styles or was it only one time ?

Raj77 June 20th, 2016 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillhuhn1 (Post 178883)
Did you ask the women for a lift or did they just lift you up ? Did your maid lift you frequently and in different styles or was it only one time ?

My maid is well built and 2 inches taller than me....she had lifted me 4 to 5 times....all front lift... but last week she had carried me over the shoulder up to the bed during foreplay...I really enjoyed and felt erotic as she totally dominated me

pillhuhn1 June 20th, 2016 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raj77 (Post 178898)
My maid is well built and 2 inches taller than me....she had lifted me 4 to 5 times....all front lift... but last week she had carried me over the shoulder up to the bed during foreplay...I really enjoyed and felt erotic as she totally dominated me

Great experience. Does your wife know, what your strong maid is doing with you ?

themasterkavar June 20th, 2016 18:03

Shoulder rides are my favorite. I'm fortunate to have gotten SRs from four different women, three of which did it multiple times.

badboy4375 June 21st, 2016 06:42

that's cool! I like shoulder rides too. I've only been given a shoulder ride once but I hope to do it again

Raj77 June 21st, 2016 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillhuhn1 (Post 178901)
Great experience. Does your wife know, what your strong maid is doing with you ?

My wife doesn't know all this, actually this generally happens when my wife take my son to school in the morning

Raj77 June 21st, 2016 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterkavar (Post 178908)
Shoulder rides are my favorite. I'm fortunate to have gotten SRs from four different women, three of which did it multiple times.

That's interesting... share ur stories in details....who r those women?

themasterkavar June 22nd, 2016 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raj77 (Post 178948)
That's interesting... share ur stories in details....who r those women?

I have posted some of the details in the Real L&C experiences thread, even a few low-resolution thumbnails of one SR. :thumbup1:

zulu33 September 24th, 2016 04:20

There is only one for me

I am generally speaking, a one trick pony when it comes to lift and carry.

I am obsessed with lifting girls overhead - in a "gorilla press".
i.e. I like grabbing them by the crotch, and by the neck, and then hoisting them overhead.

I tried doing this to a couple of girls who were casual friends, or friends of friends but it never went down well! So I started sourcing glamour models over the years, and paid them. This was great, because I got to gorilla press some gorgeous women in their underwear!! Alas now married with kids, so all I have are the memories....and the videos

This forum is about women lifting. Sorry there is one thread regarding men lifting and this is not it. Phoneman

piggybackrides September 24th, 2016 05:19

Content deleted as it deals with a man lifting.

Phoneman

c00ksta September 25th, 2016 03:34

would love to see those videos!

Observer September 25th, 2016 07:23

Me too. Particularly if BBW or SSBBW are involved. Please bring them back or put it in another thread (and tell us where it is).

me_ankit October 5th, 2016 17:38

Fav way to get lifted

Front lift, shoulder ride and cradle :-)

Cumulus July 4th, 2018 20:31

If I am lifting her, I prefer cradle, her riding on my shoulders or fireman carry.

If she is lifting me, I prefer cradle, front straddle, donkey lift, over her shoulders as she squats, or simply OTS over one shoulder. Overhead also if she can do it.

kramer65486 July 18th, 2018 00:27

Shoulder lift but my favorite is overhead lift

martin July 18th, 2018 11:23

I do not like lift girls, its better when they lift me :D
Until now I tried cradle carry, lapsitting, piggyback ride, one arm lifting. My favourite is piggyback ride. I could not still get lifted on shoulder ride, but I would definitely like to try. I convinced lots of girlfriends to piggyback me but no one accepts shoulder ride. I think I need to find a session girl to get it. :confused1:

phoneman July 18th, 2018 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 214045)
I do not like lift girls, its better when they lift me :D
Until now I tried cradle carry, lapsitting, piggyback ride, one arm lifting. My favourite is piggyback ride. I could not still get lifted on shoulder ride, but I would definitely like to try. I convinced lots of girlfriends to piggyback me but no one accepts shoulder ride. I think I need to find a session girl to get it. :confused1:

This board is about females lifting, so you are in the right place.

We have only a couple of threads about males lifting. All things related to males lifting belongs only in those threads.

nrfac1 July 20th, 2018 10:27

Favorite lifting method

I particularly like a much taller larger , probably well over 6ft performing aggressive clothing lifts on a teeny 5ft or less lady. Age differences are hot, either much taller and older, or much taller and youthful lifting much older (the latter probably wins out).

Such lifts can be F2F or F2M, but the idea that they approach the littl'un, towering over them, then grabbing them roughly by the shirt of jacket, maybe shaking them a little, or jerking them around like that, and then knees bent, just lift them up, by grabbing their jacket front.

Ideally no wall, the little one can grip the giantess's wrists, that's fine. They're lifted up so faces are level.

Also love dragging a little person along the floor by their collar and maybe then pull them up to their feet in one move.

Or maybe lift them up by the back of the jacket, by the belt is hot too.

Something so humiliating for a puny person to be picked up by their jacket, legs dangling. Just love it.

A side issue, but I also love the idea of huge, giant, muscled men picking up petite, slim ladies in much the same way, via an aggressive clothing lift!

Ukeboy July 24th, 2018 08:49

Quote:

Over her shoulder, definitely. Fireman's carry, or on one side or the other, face forward or back. Delicious!

karthikkk007 August 6th, 2018 18:54

my gf front lift's me quite often

aaltra August 17th, 2018 11:44

This is the favorite of amazon Amanda. She put you on her hip with ease and the place is one of the most cumfortable on earth !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farhanrahim (Post 215371)
Hip carry is my most favourite.I dream about a woman put me on her hip.

Slevin August 18th, 2018 12:14

Reverse bearhug

Jeds August 20th, 2018 01:06

For me...

It's overhead lift and bridal style. That's my thing.

pgbk0000 August 23rd, 2018 17:50

Piggyback rides are the best!

I love piggyback rides! I have never gotten one in my life, but I have been a fan of piggyback rides since childhood seeing several strong women carry men on their backs with ease and have dreamt of myself on a woman's back many times! I really love the position of the rider placing his arms around the woman's neck and wrapping his legs around her waist/hips while seated comfortably on her back, as you can see in my profile picture! :drool: Then when the woman puts her arms underneath both of his thighs and either clasps her hands together or holds his legs and walks around carrying him, it is just an amazing feeling to even imagine! There are no other lifts that can be so much more fun, comforting, and long lasting than piggyback rides, hence this is my all-time favourite lift and carry method! Although it is one of the easiest lifts for women, it is such a beautiful gesture that signifies how caring and warm-hearted women truly are and it is simply an impressive feat of strength to witness strong women literally wear men on their backs! :thumbup2:

elbenjo90 August 24th, 2018 10:32

I prefer front straddle lifts myself, and piggybacks. They are the best ways of showing girl strength to a man I think.

wachinango September 4th, 2018 22:05

i like a good slow bearhug when she starts to lean back :blink:

Juusi September 16th, 2018 12:39

Ots carry. All the way. Cradle is a close second

HASHIM September 18th, 2018 20:51

fireman method .. and front lift like a baby

Evan October 16th, 2018 14:33

Shoulder

Vindaloo October 23rd, 2018 13:01

Piggyback by women with long legs and horsey ride by woman with visible back muscles n slender waist

Blvck95 October 28th, 2018 04:28

Shoulder's first

Prinskorv11 November 4th, 2018 16:42

Favorite lifting method

I love overhead lifts and under arm lifts,but since i am 6'2 and about 195lbs that is a lot to ask from most women :)

AssMaster197 November 13th, 2018 19:26

Here?s one

? We stand in front of each other face to face

? She squats down wraps arms around me underneath my butt and hugs me very thightly

? She stands up using her leg strength like a deadlift

? My feet lift off the floor completely at her mercy

? I wrap my arms around her neck

? I then use my strength to hold my legs around her waist into a front straddle Carry

Another method of that is with

? me standing on a step above her on my knees

?she squats down to hug my torso at a leve where her arms are halfway down my pack parallel

? I wrap my arms around her neck.

? Then she stands up using her legs and my strength to hold me up in mid air in a bear hug reverse guy girl hug.

? Then I move my arms together sideways into a sitting position in her arms. I?m in a cradle position.

good8811 November 15th, 2018 12:39

cradle carry.:D

theSittingTroll November 15th, 2018 20:15

Piggyback/doggystyle while being airborn and enjoying sexual intercourse
😎

Insane Guy November 29th, 2018 08:30

My favorite is front lift and hip carry

Cradle carry comes second

skinnyguy77 November 29th, 2018 23:30

Bear-hug around the thighs, either from the front or from behind.
Honorable mention to lifts by the underarms!

nickeleyegold December 6th, 2018 06:29

Some girl said she could do a behind the neck lift and I?m not sure what this is. Can anyone elaborate?

nickeleyegold December 6th, 2018 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prinskorv11 (Post 218512)
I love overhead lifts and under arm lifts,but since i am 6'2 and about 195lbs that is a lot to ask from most women :)

Has any women been able to?

faakeccnt December 11th, 2018 18:52

single/double hand between legs

I can't find exact pic, but similar to this.
https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/98992.jpg

pyro December 15th, 2018 13:36

Cradle and side lift

AssMaster197 December 15th, 2018 18:50

https://youtu.be/BwQ1OzQC8Jg

bigbill December 18th, 2018 16:05

For me cradling, legs either side. I've never been lifted, just find it a turn on.

Plzhdk January 4th, 2019 13:21

Over head I think is most interesting

jads January 4th, 2019 17:02

Front straddle and cradle are my favorite lifting methods.

foier87 April 28th, 2019 20:02

In my personal opinion, cradle carry is the best!

Mijael123 April 29th, 2019 03:55

in arms

I like them all, but especially that they carry me in my arms, (cradle carry) I see it until romantic ...:thumbup2:

Boek Toon August 8th, 2019 13:52

My favorites

I like the cradle, shouldersit and front straddle

Piggy i do not like as it is to easy. The lift must be cominh out of the strength of the woman.

nickeleyegold August 10th, 2019 01:50

Bench, under armpits one hand under crotch. Hoping I can find a women to do this im 142lbs

lisamosby August 10th, 2019 19:20

cradle and ots

For me it's a close tie between cradle carry and ots. Cradling a guy lets me feel his body more with my arms while ots lets my hand play with his butt. But in both the cases I prefer if he is semi-conscious or unconscious.

deas August 22nd, 2019 23:40

carry

the hip, im tall so it may not work but its been done before

jonn006 September 1st, 2019 05:15

Any form of lift by a woman is awesome. But my favorite is overhead lift and shoulder lift. Overhead lift shows how strong a woman is.

JaseB September 16th, 2019 10:46

Definitely the cradle although a front straddle is extremely sexy and a turn on too -)

1393588 September 18th, 2019 15:17

Favorite lifting method

front lift than cradle carry

overhead September 26th, 2019 06:04

Definitely the overhead lift but wouldn't mind a cradle carry either.

TheGovernor8430 September 27th, 2019 04:52

I like the front carry most. It?s my most comfy, but I also like piggyback because it?s the easiest and probably the lift that can last the longest.

Srmk sai October 22nd, 2019 05:44

Hip carry

Quote:

I think hip carry is best

Subseduced October 26th, 2019 12:08

1-Front and hip carry
2-Cradle
3-Over the Shoulder
4-On Shoulder
5-Fireman

coalguy_143 October 26th, 2019 23:09

Though I like to c front piggy n cradle...bt getting a pb & front piggy is exciting for personal lifts

lostsar2 November 2nd, 2019 21:55

Favorite lifting method

For me, I much prefer the over the shoulder, but cradle is a very close second.

das.deva November 9th, 2019 08:08

Lift kiss

like to be lifted and kissed by a tall strong woman

Sagritarius December 13th, 2019 06:29

Overhead
:thumbup2:

victoreast December 27th, 2019 05:12

I guess it really depend on the height, for tall girls, sitting fully on the back would be the most comfortable.

theproo January 2nd, 2020 21:31

I prefer over the shoulder i dont know why but i like while im watching the lc videos.

CutterPeter January 3rd, 2020 15:08

Quote:

"I prefer over the shoulder i dont know why but i like while im watching the lc videos."
Yup, same here. Much more convenient for me.

Laserlocc August 5th, 2020 02:36

Overhead or Fireman

marksmith August 20th, 2020 23:47

My favorite is the ots carry!

luff(arungen) August 24th, 2020 19:12

fireman or OTS for me, i think.

Transit September 1st, 2020 03:37

Transit

I definitely prefer lifting a girl:drool::drool:
front lift allow my hands feeling her thighs and her butt...:thumbup2: When I was younger, frome time to time, I use tu enjoy having a peggyback from a girl...:D but now, is not the same...I feel bad for her...:blushing: I enjoy a lot make them feel like a little baby:lol:

TheWolfe September 3rd, 2020 03:58

Cradle is by far my #1.

caracal25 September 7th, 2020 14:10

Cradle and under the butt front lift

Cradle and under the butt front lift are my favourites as both let you have eye to eye contact and kissing if the relationship allows. :D

Annwilliam3147lc September 23rd, 2020 03:03

Fav method are many

Lifter should be male and lifter female , for me it's all about physical superiority of females over males so it's , overhead , straddle and ultimate fav is one handed

phoneman September 23rd, 2020 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annwilliam3147lc (Post 245448)
Lifter should be male and lifter female , for me it's all about physical superiority of females over males so it's , overhead , straddle and ultimate fav is one handed

You are at the wrong board. This board is about femaies lifting, either other females or lifting males.

There are dozens of places to go for men lifting women. Not here.

Micknick September 25th, 2020 19:30

Under armpits

lisamosby September 26th, 2020 12:59

My favourites would be to cradle a guy, feels him more closer to my body and other would be shoulder lift a limp guy, putting my hand on his butt and playing with it as I carry him

mo September 30th, 2020 03:17

Cradle will be my first choice. Second will be from waist or under armpits, sadly for the this ones, I can't find many of those especially f/f or f/m.

truckerdude302 October 6th, 2020 11:59

Craddle and front craddle are my favorites as she kisses me and squeezes my butt

JaseB October 7th, 2020 13:23

Definitely cradle - particularly when she is pretty and strong and makes it look effortless......

https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/63/04/cNY1WkQX_t.jpg

kokolift October 8th, 2020 13:52

Of course, frontlift with kissing is the best for me