The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Does lift and carry methord reduce the weight? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6022)

Danielsmith12 November 8th, 2016 09:20

Does lift and carry methord reduce the weight?

Hi friends
I am very curios about to know that does lift and carry method reduce the weight of body?I want to know about this.Does this is possible,i will try lift and carry ,method every routine.Because i love to do this.

LTemplar November 17th, 2016 05:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielsmith12 (Post 186771)
Hi friends
I am very curios about to know that does lift and carry method reduce the weight of body?I want to know about this.Does this is possible,i will try lift and carry ,method every routine.Because i love to do this.

It does like any other exercise. And like any other exercise, it should be done systematically, building all needed muscles. And burning fat.

Ottofuse9 June 29th, 2017 21:26

I wonder if a girl has broken her back from piggybacking

modesto July 16th, 2017 14:49

Do you mean if the body gets lighter, because it's lifted in the air? If that's your question, the answer is no. If you want to know if you can get strength by lifting a body, the answer is an empathic yes. ;)

Slevin July 17th, 2017 18:04

2, 11, 5, 6

phoneman July 19th, 2017 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slevin (Post 198025)
2, 11, 5, 6

Excellent answer to this question.:)

Diana Welch July 24th, 2017 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielsmith12 (Post 186771)
Hi friends

You should include exercise that will make you sweat like running for 20 mins, because it helps reduce fats and calories :thumbup2:

allffcradles September 29th, 2017 05:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by modesto (Post 197973)
Do you mean if the body gets lighter, because it's lifted in the air? If that's your question, the answer is no. If you want to know if you can get strength by lifting a body, the answer is an empathic yes. ;)

I assumed they were asking if the technique someone uses to carry makes the body lighter, physically no but there's a huge difference lifting someone on your back vs with your arms (Unless you got a bad back :(), so the method you lift matters :) So it gives the impression it's lighter at least as does the liftee's state, a struggling one is more work etc hehe.

Definitely experiment! Personally I don't like giving piggybacks, for some reason I find cradling far more comfortable and easier though piggybacks should require less strength.

user666 November 16th, 2017 14:06

Probably

phoneman November 16th, 2017 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by user666 (Post 203019)
Probably

These one or two word postings are meaningless (and annoying). I think that you longest posting is five words or less. These add nothing to the conversation. Please do not think that these will help your board status.