The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rachel's Lift & Carry Updates (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1327)

RachelFights July 3rd, 2010 18:00

Rachel's Lift & Carry Updates

Hey Guys,
In order not to drive you absolutely crazy every time I update my lift and carry clips, I have decided to start one thread containing all of my updates! :D

Please check back often, as I will continue to add new photos, and video trailers regularly!!!

RachelFights July 3rd, 2010 18:07

Rachel's First F/M Lift and Carry

After easily conquering her first f/f lift and carry, Rachel decided to take it up a notch and try her hand at a f/m video with a 185 lbs. male! She was so excited when she found an eager volunteer! Although he has very little lift and carry experience, Rachel demonstrates just how strong she is by effortlessly lifting him!

Rachel easily does piggybacks, over the shoulder, cradles and front straddles all with a big smile on her face. She also performs calf raises, squats and even lunges with him wrapped around her!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...t%20LandC1.gif

www.clips4sale.com/39486

smallwm July 3rd, 2010 18:27

Nice trailer Rachel. I like to see you try carry someone on you shoulders.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

RachelFights July 3rd, 2010 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallwm (Post 36589)
Nice trailer Rachel. I like to see you try carry someone on you shoulders.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Thank you so much! I will be shooting more L&C clips today, so I will throw in a shoulder sit!!!

intolnc July 3rd, 2010 19:01

Awesome! Got both your clips so far and they absolutely great! Keep it up! :thumbup2:

strut170222 July 3rd, 2010 20:42

Didnt realize that you posted here Rachel. I just posted your link elsewhere. You are a fantastic lifter for your size.

val1999 July 3rd, 2010 22:10

Agreed 100%!!.

Quote:

Originally Posted by intolnc (Post 36593)
Awesome! Got both your clips so far and they absolutely great! Keep it up! :thumbup2:

RachelFights July 3rd, 2010 23:22

Thank you!

Thank you all so much! I really hope that you all enjoy watching these clips as much as I enjoy making them!!!:)

Lifter July 4th, 2010 00:00

Rachel, don't forget your F/F Lift and carry fans, now! Anyway, it's a good idea to separate f/m clips from f/f clips.
Cheers!

strut170222 July 4th, 2010 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 36608)
Thank you all so much! I really hope that you all enjoy watching these clips as much as I enjoy making them!!!:)

Some comments---The guy that you cradled from the chair was acting like dead weight (it must have felt more than 185 pounds) and it was impressive that you corrected it. A Cradle from the ground instead of chair would be good. You might be the strongest pound for pound woman making L&C vids. Very impressive how high you can get on your toes. Can people email you suggestions/requests?

RachelFights July 4th, 2010 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 36613)
Rachel, don't forget your F/F Lift and carry fans, now! Anyway, it's a good idea to separate f/m clips from f/f clips.
Cheers!

Don't worry, I am going to shoot a good mix of both f/f and f/m lift and carry clips! Just so you know, I actually shot two new f/f l&c videos this afternoon, that I will be releasing soon!:)

RachelFights July 4th, 2010 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 36615)
Some comments---The guy that you cradled from the chair was acting like dead weight (it must have felt more than 185 pounds) and it was impressive that you corrected it. A Cradle from the ground instead of chair would be good. You might be the strongest pound for pound woman making L&C vids. Very impressive how high you can get on your toes. Can people email you suggestions/requests?

LOL! Only a true lift and carry fan would have picked up on that! :) He definitely was new to lift and carry, so I had to work a little harder than normal to compensate for it, but I still threw him around like a rag doll!Hehehe! :) :)

Thank you so much for the amazing compliment! I am definitely always looking for suggestions/requests, and you can either post them here on the forum or email them to me directly at rachelfights@live.com.

winniethebeer July 4th, 2010 03:05

Rachel how are your lift and carry clips selling compared to wrestling clips? more, same, less? good luck with your store!

goneju July 4th, 2010 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 36617)
Don't worry, I am going to shoot a good mix of both f/f and f/m lift and carry clips! Just so you know, I actually shot two new f/f l&c videos this afternoon, that I will be releasing soon!:)

Thats great news thta you have made ff video. Waiting to see this video release.

RachelFights July 4th, 2010 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by winniethebeer (Post 36622)
Rachel how are your lift and carry clips selling compared to wrestling clips? more, same, less? good luck with your store!

Right now, it is hard for me to tell, because the wrestling material that I have posted is older and has already appeared on another one of my stores in the past. Hopefully, I will get some new wrestling content posted this week, and I can get a better feel for it!:)

RachelFights July 4th, 2010 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganju90 (Post 36626)
Thats great news thta you have made ff video. Waiting to see this video release.

I am going to try and post one new lift and carry video a wekk to my clips4sale store, and if possible alternate between f/f and f/m. My biggest goal is to make sure that I keep everyone happy, and excited about my vids. So, I am really going to try my best to keep it fun and fresh!!

Any ideas that you guys have are always great appreciated, so feel free to let me know your thoughts.

smallwm July 5th, 2010 00:24

I have a suggestion. How about doing a clip where you carrying a guy on your shoulders while he dusts and cleans the high places in a house.

jvzann July 6th, 2010 08:41

Great, many thanks for your clips Rachel. I love F/F lift and carry especially when the lifter is bigger than the liftee. I'm a big fan of lifts when the girl is lifted straight up with an arm or hand between the legs. Its a lift you don't see very often. Thanks again.

strut170222 July 7th, 2010 07:21

Thought I'd share some rather interesting email responses from Rachel (with her approval of course):

Thank you so much for emailing me some lift and carry requests. I am always looking for new ideas, so that I can keep my videos fresh instead of doing the same things over and over.

As far as the You Tube lift goes, I believe that I actually did a modified version of this in my Tempest video... And actually I am on the receiving end of that exact same lift in a f/m video that I shot yesterday! So hopefully with a little work, I can pull it off in a future f/f and possibly even a f/m video in the near future.

As far as future videos go, my current male partner (my boyfriend... who actually got me into lift and carry) is actually about 6'2" and 215 lbs, so you will be seeing quite a bit of me lifting a larger male... Hehehe! We do it atr ghome all the time, now I just have to get him comfortable in front of the camera. And it is also a great demonstration of just how strong I am, because you can see in the new video just how much bigger he really is compared to me...

As far as video suggestions go, I would love to hear more ideas and would love as much feedback and input as possible... What would you guys like to see, what should I wear, do you like barefoot or in heels... You name it... I am always looking for ideas....

Hugs & Kisses,
Rachel

2nd reply

Hey Sweetie,
Funny that you ask that... LOL! I ahave probably had it in me most of my life, because I remember carrying my younger sister around when we were growing up even though she absolutely hated it and would scream and squirm... Hehehehe! I also was a cheerleader all through high school and college and because of my size I usually ended up being a "base" as opposed to a "flyer". Unfortunately, I have been about the same size I am now since I was 15 or 16 years old, and it was rare to find any girls who could actually support me for more than a minute or two... So honestly, all he had o do was ask one day when we were goofing around play fighting, and it has been wonderful ever since! Then again, I am one of those girls that he could pretty much ask me to do just about anything and because we have such a great connection, I would probably try it once....

Hugs & Kisses,
Rachel

The youtube clip is in reference to a over the shoulder lift performed in the old Special Interest videos but has been ignored as of late:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgQ-P...eature=related
> > to 7:10

anonymous_guy July 7th, 2010 15:13

L&C-Idea

Hi!

I've got a suggestion for your next video. Since I'm a huge fan of carrying on all fours, I'd really love to see that. This way, you'll also be able to carry heavy people (even heavier than normal). I'd definitely buy that. :-)

Great videos, I'm a huge fan of yours! Keep up the great quality clips.

Rittmeister

RachelFights July 10th, 2010 14:49

Rachel Lifts in Jeans and Heels (F/F)

New Video 7/10/2010

Rachel and Isabella are all dressed and ready for a night on the town of picking up guys, but before they leave, Rachel wanted to warm up by practicing her lifts on Isabella!

Tons of cradles, OTS, Firemans Carrys, Straddles, Piggy Back Rides, Lapsitting, Shoulder Sits, and LOTS MORE....

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...in%20Jeans.gif

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

Thank you so much guys, and I hope that you all enjoy your weekend!

intolnc July 10th, 2010 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37114)

Will now, already downloading the clip. Thank YOU so much! :D

RachelFights July 10th, 2010 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by intolnc (Post 37116)
Will now, already downloading the clip. Thank YOU so much! :D

My pleasure! Please let me know what you think:D

RachelFights July 10th, 2010 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymous_guy (Post 36848)
Hi!

I've got a suggestion for your next video. Since I'm a huge fan of carrying on all fours, I'd really love to see that. This way, you'll also be able to carry heavy people (even heavier than normal). I'd definitely buy that. :-)

Great videos, I'm a huge fan of yours! Keep up the great quality clips.

Rittmeister

Good news Rittmeister! I found a male volunteer to shoot a clip like this tomorrow:D

intolnc July 10th, 2010 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37117)
My pleasure! Please let me know what you think:D

:thumbup2:

Dombazz July 10th, 2010 20:23

Oh Rachel, you are just awesome:thumbup2::wub:
Im actually not that into L&C, but I do absolutelly love when girls are lifting each other. Then there is an speciasl lift I love more than others. Im a kinda...outsider here, cause seemly there are a very few here who likes this lift as much as I do.

It is the "back-toback" lift with interlocked elbows.
I just can get enough of it, and it gets me very excited seeing two hot ladies doing that, maybe taking turns. Or the liftee stretching her legs up in the air...maybe barefoot or maybe in heels.

Oh..its amazing...completely love it.
Hope you will do it soon someday Rachel.;)

Hope everythings fine!,
//

jvzann July 10th, 2010 21:50

clip

Great clip Rachel, many thanks. You picked that girl up like she weighed nothing! I'd love to see what you could do to an even smaller, lighter girl!

Simba007 July 10th, 2010 22:13

Just got it
Thank you:)

RachelFights July 10th, 2010 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dombazz (Post 37131)
Oh Rachel, you are just awesome:thumbup2::wub:
Im actually not that into L&C, but I do absolutelly love when girls are lifting each other. Then there is an speciasl lift I love more than others. Im a kinda...outsider here, cause seemly there are a very few here who likes this lift as much as I do.

It is the "back-toback" lift with interlocked elbows.
I just can get enough of it, and it gets me very excited seeing two hot ladies doing that, maybe taking turns. Or the liftee stretching her legs up in the air...maybe barefoot or maybe in heels.

Oh..its amazing...completely love it.
Hope you will do it soon someday Rachel.;)

Hope everythings fine!,
//

Thank you so much Dombazz! :blushing:
Although my next f/f lift and carry has already been shot, I promise to include the back-to-back lift in the very next f/f clip that I shoot, just for you!:wink:

RachelFights July 10th, 2010 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 37148)
Great clip Rachel, many thanks. You picked that girl up like she weighed nothing! I'd love to see what you could do to an even smaller, lighter girl!

Hey Jvzann,
Awesome that you mention that, I actually have another f/f clip on my site where the girl is absolutely tiny! Definitely check it out! If you thought I threw the blonde around, you will be in for a special treat with the other one! :thumbup2: "Amazon Lift and Carry"

RachelFights July 10th, 2010 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simba007 (Post 37150)
Just got it
Thank you:)

Thank you so much everyone! :blushing: I am so happy that you all are enjoying my lift and carry clips!

Lifter July 11th, 2010 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37114)
New Video 7/10/2010

Rachel and Isabella are all dressed and ready for a night on the town of picking up guys, but before they leave, Rachel wanted to warm up by practicing her lifts on Isabella!

Tons of cradles, OTS, Firemans Carrys, Straddles, Piggy Back Rides, Lapsitting, Shoulder Sits, and LOTS MORE....

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...in%20Jeans.gif

Wonderful vid, darling! Please make sure to continue to include OTS and cradles in future F/F L&C vids. The spanking worked great too!
Just one request: could you ask your cameraman to zoom in when the lady is carried OTS?
All in all a great vid! Congrats!:thumbup1::thumbup2:

RachelFights July 11th, 2010 14:11

Thanks so much Lifter! :D There will always lots of cradles and OTS in all of my vids and I promise to include some close ups of the OTS in my next video shoot.

I really appreciate the feedback on this forum! :thumbup2:

aloknath July 11th, 2010 23:28

Would love to see one of the ladies pick You up for a change! Always good to see the roles reversed.

RachelFights July 12th, 2010 00:31

In the next F/F video I post, I get lifted alot!:D

goneju July 12th, 2010 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37213)

Yaah you getting lifted by some other girl would be lovely to see specially if the girl is smaller than you.

Lifter July 12th, 2010 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37213)

Excellent! Don't forget the close ups of the lady's behind while she is carried OTS!
Cheers! :thumbup2:

Dombazz July 12th, 2010 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37156)
Thank you so much Dombazz! :blushing:
Although my next f/f lift and carry has already been shot, I promise to include the back-to-back lift in the very next f/f clip that I shoot, just for you!:wink:

No thank you!!
For making fantasies come true, and for talking and discussing with us here, that's very sweet of you:)
And that sounds just great, I'ld love to see that! that lift would officially be in every L&C video :D;) haha

Thank you again sweetie:thumbup2:

RachelFights July 12th, 2010 21:01

Question

Hey Guys,
I am planning to shoot some more f/f lift and carry clips this coming weekend, and I was just curious about something...

When it comes to what the girls are wearing, is there anything specific that you would like to see? Haven't seen but would like to? Or do you have any favorites?

Also, do you prefer the two girls wear the same type of attire (i.e. 2 schoolgirls, cheerleaders, jeans, regular clothes, etc.) or do you prefer the each girl wears something unique?

I look forward to hearing from you..:tt1:

RachelFights July 12th, 2010 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 37276)
Excellent! Don't forget the close ups of the lady's behind while she is carried OTS!
Cheers! :thumbup2:

Hi Lifter,
On the next f/f video that we shoot I promise to include alot of close-ups!:D

RachelFights July 12th, 2010 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dombazz (Post 37295)
No thank you!!
For making fantasies come true, and for talking and discussing with us here, that's very sweet of you:)
And that sounds just great, I'ld love to see that! that lift would officially be in every L&C video :D;) haha

Thank you again sweetie:thumbup2:

You are so very welcome! :) I can definitely start including that lift in more of my videos...

aloknath July 12th, 2010 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37300)
Hey Guys,
I am planning to shoot some more f/f lift and carry clips this coming weekend, and I was just curious about something...

When it comes to what the girls are wearing, is there anything specific that you would like to see? Haven't seen but would like to? Or do you have any favorites?

Also, do you prefer the two girls wear the same type of attire (i.e. 2 schoolgirls, cheerleaders, jeans, regular clothes, etc.) or do you prefer the each girl wears something unique?

I'm always partial to the regular clothes/jeans etc look. I was never really into the whole heavily fetishized clothing aspect of L&C. But then again, I am certain you will get a large variety of responses to this question!

For me, differing kinds of lifters is what keeps it interesting. Much shorter, much heavier, much lighter, much taller - mixing it up.

Looking forward to what you're going to come up with!

Lifter July 12th, 2010 21:59

Quote:

Hey Guys,

Lingerie and Leotards, superheroine and cheerleaders are my favorites!
Cheers!

dendrin July 12th, 2010 23:10

Quote:

Hey Guys,

Defenitely costumes like Lusa does. Jeans are kinda boring.

jbl165 July 13th, 2010 01:25

Quote:

Hey Guys,

Personally Rachel, I like things simple: bikinis and barefoot are fine! My preference for videos is f/f.

Thank you much for coming onto the board and welcoming all of us into your lift and carry world. Looking forward to all of your lift and carry videos.

JSimoni July 13th, 2010 03:38

Quote:

Hey Guys,

I definitely think jeans are boring...anything revealing the legs is definitely great! denim mini skirts (my personal fav), schoolgirls, supergirl costumes..basically anything where the liftee is wearing a skirt would be awesome! Thanks so much for posting Rachel!

jvzann July 13th, 2010 07:19

Quote:

Hey Guys,

Hi Rachel, personally I like to see the lifter dressed in something like business attire then the smaller lady, who's being lifted, dressed in her underwear or schoolgirl uniform to give more of a sense of domination over her.

Thank you so much for your clips :):):)

jvzann July 13th, 2010 07:25

Hi again Rachel. I forgot to mention that I love the lift when you face her and lift her up high holding her under the arms. I'd also love to see you do this lift holding her up against a wall. Really looking forward to your next clip. Thanks again :thumbup2:

intolnc July 13th, 2010 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 37336)
Hi again Rachel. I forgot to mention that I love the lift when you face her and lift her up high holding her under the arms. I'd also love to see you do this lift holding her up against a wall. Really looking forward to your next clip. Thanks again :thumbup2:

ooh i second this one :)

fredbloggs1969 July 13th, 2010 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvzann (Post 37334)
Hi Rachel, personally I like to see the lifter dressed in something like business attire then the smaller lady, who's being lifted, dressed in her underwear or schoolgirl uniform to give more of a sense of domination over her.

Thank you so much for your clips :):):)

Hi Rachel. Thanks for the clips to date. I agree broadly with the wish above, but probably both in business attire would be my personal preference.

Again thanks for all your efforts so far, especially the f/f clips:D

RachelFights July 15th, 2010 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 37308)
Lingerie and Leotards, superheroine and cheerleaders are my favorites!
Cheers!

Awesome! I actually ordered 2 Superheroine costumes this week, and I am hoping to shoot some awesome f/f lift and carry clips with them while I am at Fetish Con in a few weeks.

RachelFights July 15th, 2010 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbl165 (Post 37326)
Personally Rachel, I like things simple: bikinis and barefoot are fine! My preference for videos is f/f.

Thank you much for coming onto the board and welcoming all of us into your lift and carry world. Looking forward to all of your lift and carry videos.

You are so very welcome! This forum has been amazing and I have met some super wonderful people on here!

RachelFights July 15th, 2010 23:00

Fantastic Ideas

Hey Guys,
Thank you so very much for all of the wonderful suggestions for attire for upcoming videos. Some of them were right in line with ideas that I already had, and others I may never have thought of without your help! So thank you so much for that!

Here is what I currently have in store for everyone:

- I just ordered two really cute superheroine costumes that should be here in the next week or so, and i am looking at a few others that I really like.

- I have a ton of lingerie and bikinis and will start incorporating that as well.

- As always I also have a ton of regular street clothes, business attire, and athletic/workout clothes.

- I also have a variety of costume including cheerleader, schoolgirl, referee, nurse, doctor, sailer, and flight attendant...

These are just some of the many things that you guys can look forward to in the future forboth my f/f and f/m clips!!!

RachelFights July 15th, 2010 23:25

Good News...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be releasing a brand new F/M lift and carry clip tomorrow! :)

RachelFights July 16th, 2010 17:02

Lift and Carry Competition (F/M)

Can a 5' 8" 135 lbs female go lift for lift with a 6' 2" 215 lbs male?

You can if you're Rachel!

She shows her amazing strength by performing craddles, OTS, deep squats and calf raises, and her patented "KANGAROO PIGGYBACK rides" with a much larger male!

Rachel also gets lifted a few times in this video, but this is mainly a showcase of Rachel's unique lifting ability!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...mpetition1.gif

Thank you guys so much and I hope that you all enjoy this!

intolnc July 16th, 2010 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37597)
Thank you guys so much and I hope that you all enjoy this!

I sure did! :w00t:
Great clip, just how I like it - a woman carrying a much bigger guy. And you didn't even seem to have any trouble with that, awesome job! :thumbup1:

strut170222 July 17th, 2010 02:17

That was a really great clip Rachel. Very impressive how you cradled the guy and deep squatted and rose high on your toes. Never a saw a woman your size do that. You even got some air time rising very high on your toes.

Like the outfit, barefeet and hair down. Not into the guy lifting though.

You are my favorite lifter---you do more than just lift and super strong and hot bod.

For those thinking of ordering that last clip it is definitately one to watch.

BTW, I see that your lifting in jeans clip made the general clips4sale top 50. I don't think that I've seen a non rated X L&C clip break that list. So good job.

RachelFights July 17th, 2010 02:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by intolnc (Post 37601)
I sure did! :w00t:
Great clip, just how I like it - a woman carrying a much bigger guy. And you didn't even seem to have any trouble with that, awesome job! :thumbup1:

:biggrin: Thank you so much! I am so happy that you enjoyed it! It was probably one of the most fun videos that i have ever shot!

RachelFights July 17th, 2010 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 37625)
That was a really great clip Rachel. Very impressive how you cradled the guy and deep squatted and rose high on your toes. Never a saw a woman your size do that. You even got some air time rising very high on your toes.

Like the outfit, barefeet and hair down. Not into the guy lifting though.

You are my favorite lifter---you do more than just lift and super strong and hot bod.

For those thinking of ordering that last clip it is definitately one to watch.

BTW, I see that your lifting in jeans clip made the general clips4sale top 50. I don't think that I've seen a non rated X L&C clip break that list. So good job.

:blushing: Thank you so much for the sweet comment and compliments. I really had a lot of fun shooting this video, and already have ideas for future ones with this same male! So I promise that they will only get better! And no worries, I only included the M/F lifts so that I could illustrate just how much bigger and physically stronger he is in comparison. :blushing:

Also, thank you so much for noticing my clip made it into the Top 50 overall. I was so proud when I woke up and saw that this morning, and it put a gigantic smile on my face!!! I have been watching that list for over a year now, and it is rare to see any PG rated clips on that list, so, I was elated to see that one of my very first L&C clips had graced that list!!!!:wub:

Thank you for everything, and definitely let me know if you have any ideas for future F/M videos...

RachelFights July 17th, 2010 23:12

Rachel Lifts a Much Larger Guy

Thank you all so much for some amazing feedback on my recent video!

Based on some comments that I have received, I have actually decided to do some additional editing to my "Lift and Carry Competition" clip, and release a version that is strictly ME lifting! I have removed all of the parts of the video where I am being lifted and have focused only on the parts where I am the one doing the lifting! I hope that you all find this version of the clip more entertaining... :thumbup2:

PS- I will add some additional video info and the gif in a few minutes:w00t:

RachelFights July 17th, 2010 23:25

Rachel Lifts a Much Larger Guy

Rachel has been hitting the gym hard and has decided to try out her new muscles on a much larger 215 pound male volunteer! At 135 pounds, she has no problem lifting him in a variety of ways.

She effortlessly performs cradles, OTS, front straddles, fireman's carries, lapsitting, and her patented kangaroo piggyback rides (where she jumps in the air with him wrapped around her). Rachel demonstrates her leg strength by performing deep squats and high calf raises during many of her lifts!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...ger%20Male.gif

Http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

liftinheels July 19th, 2010 00:09

wow wow wow

ok ur are the best,love the clip big style worth the money, how about a similar clip, u and the same man, but this time u wearing stockings and high heels, the same outfit u wore in this clip...

dr. feelgood and nurse naughty's alternative medicine...

the preview clip for that drove me crazy and u wearing that outfit in a lift and carry vids would no problem be a best seller, i really hope u make this vid i would be the first to buy it, keep up the wonderful work and thank u...

RachelFights July 19th, 2010 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 37742)
ok ur are the best,love the clip big style worth the money, how about a similar clip, u and the same man, but this time u wearing stockings and high heels, the same outfit u wore in this clip...

dr. feelgood and nurse naughty's alternative medicine...

the preview clip for that drove me crazy and u wearing that outfit in a lift and carry vids would no problem be a best seller, i really hope u make this vid i would be the first to buy it, keep up the wonderful work and thank u...

Thanks so much liftnheels! :D

Me lifting this male in super high heels and stockings is DEFINATELY in the works as I have been practicing...:thumbup2: Look for more high heel lifts in the Nurse Naughty outfit and some other suprises shortly!

liftinheels July 19th, 2010 07:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37750)
Thanks so much liftnheels! :D

Me lifting this male in super high heels and stockings is DEFINATELY in the works as I have been practicing...:thumbup2: Look for more high heel lifts in the Nurse Naughty outfit and some other suprises shortly!

i look very so much forward to it, thanks u so so much, plz let us know when its on ur site... :tt1: :thumbup1: :thumbup2:

anonymous_guy July 19th, 2010 19:13

On all fours riding?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37118)
Good news Rittmeister! I found a male volunteer to shoot a clip like this tomorrow:D

Hi, Rachel!

Thanks for your flexibility! I think, you're a great lifter! Have you already posted the clip of you carrying the guy on all fours?

Have a nice day

Rittmeister

RachelFights July 20th, 2010 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 37771)
i look very so much forward to it, thanks u so so much, plz let us know when its on ur site... :tt1: :thumbup1: :thumbup2:

LiftinHeels!
I will definitely let you know when the clip has been posted! :thumbup2:

RachelFights July 20th, 2010 02:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymous_guy (Post 37802)
Hi, Rachel!

Thanks for your flexibility! I think, you're a great lifter! Have you already posted the clip of you carrying the guy on all fours?

Have a nice day

Rittmeister

Hello Rittmeister,
I will actually be posting the clip of me carrying the guy on all fours and other lifts next week!!! :)

This week, I will be posting another f/f clip...:D

saschas July 20th, 2010 11:47

videos

Hi rachel, it would be cool if you could make a video with a tiny woman where you do some overhead lifts.:w00t:

best regards

SASCHA

Dombazz July 20th, 2010 17:58

Wow Rachel!
Im so thankful for that making this videos and are participating here so much:). Cause on forums like these, you hardly never see a hint of a woman:blushing:.
So I am very thankful. There are ladies like you who makes a guys world more colorfull ;)

Ps. Alot of cred to you for making lifts in heels! that must be really hard and tough, lifting and balancing at the same time!:ohmy: If not I imagin it is pretty uncomfy for your feet, but you bet, you look soooo hot!:tt1::thumbup1:

mansell3000 July 20th, 2010 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37680)
Rachel has been hitting the gym hard and has decided to try out her new muscles on a much larger 215 pound male volunteer! At 135 pounds, she has no problem lifting him in a variety of ways.

She effortlessly performs cradles, OTS, front straddles, fireman's carries, lapsitting, and her patented kangaroo piggyback rides (where she jumps in the air with him wrapped around her). Rachel demonstrates her leg strength by performing deep squats and high calf raises during many of her lifts!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...ger%20Male.gif

Http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

Rachel

I have bought this video and think it is superb. The easy way you handle this heavy guy is really impressive.

RachelFights July 20th, 2010 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by saschas (Post 37851)
Hi rachel, it would be cool if you could make a video with a tiny woman where you do some overhead lifts.:w00t:

best regards

SASCHA

Hi Sascha,
I can definitely try and find a female who is small enough... And there are a few over head lifts that I know that I can do, unfortunately, I have not yet mastered the overhead press... But maybe someday....

RachelFights July 20th, 2010 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dombazz (Post 37876)
Wow Rachel!
Im so thankful for that making this videos and are participating here so much:). Cause on forums like these, you hardly never see a hint of a woman:blushing:.
So I am very thankful. There are ladies like you who makes a guys world more colorfull ;)

Ps. Alot of cred to you for making lifts in heels! that must be really hard and tough, lifting and balancing at the same time!:ohmy: If not I imagin it is pretty uncomfy for your feet, but you bet, you look soooo hot!:tt1::thumbup1:

Hi Dombazz,
I really like this forum a lot. All of you guys have been so much fun to interact with, and i have gotten so much awesome feedback, so for that I thank all of you guys! :D

I'm sure that I will be doing quite a few more videos in high heels in the near future... Although they are a little uncomfy at first, I have actually been practicing lifting in them and it is actually getting much better....:thumbup2: So that means way more lifting in heels in the future!;)

RachelFights July 20th, 2010 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mansell3000 (Post 37879)
Rachel

I have bought this video and think it is superb. The easy way you handle this heavy guy is really impressive.

Awwwwww...:blushing::blushing: Thank you so much! I love lifting so it is always fun when I get a chance to play with a larger guy...:D

minimaxde July 21st, 2010 10:55

Overhead Lifts

Hi Rachel,

I love your clips, and I confirm Sascha. I just love, if you try to overhead in your clip a petite light girl. It is not difficult, if you lift her under the arms overhead - front lift - or catch her by the waist. I also like front lifts high in the air.

You are lovely and strong, I bought all your lifting-clips

Minimax from Germany

liftinheels July 21st, 2010 12:18

Naughty nurse

Just a quick message Rachel, any idea when the naughty nurse is going to make her debut lift and carry video as I can not contain my excitement anymore, u have got a lot of us l and c fans very excited cos ur willing to try everything and ur one HOT MAMA... lol

sam_neil July 21st, 2010 19:45

Hi Rachel
Thanks for your superb work. It will be great to see some domination along with lifts/carries in your future clip. Any forced crossdressing will be awesome if possible in f/m clips :)

RachelFights July 22nd, 2010 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimaxde (Post 37925)
Hi Rachel,

I love your clips, and I confirm Sascha. I just love, if you try to overhead in your clip a petite light girl. It is not difficult, if you lift her under the arms overhead - front lift - or catch her by the waist. I also like front lifts high in the air.

You are lovely and strong, I bought all your lifting-clips

Minimax from Germany

Hi Minimax (and Sascha),
I wanted to let you both know that I will be working with a very tiny female in a few weeks, and I am going to try and do some overhead style lifts with her!!!!:w00t:

Thank you so much for the encouragement!:)

RachelFights July 22nd, 2010 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 37928)
Just a quick message Rachel, any idea when the naughty nurse is going to make her debut lift and carry video as I can not contain my excitement anymore, u have got a lot of us l and c fans very excited cos ur willing to try everything and ur one HOT MAMA... lol

Liftinheels,
I promise that Nurse Naughty will make an appearance very soon!! I am currently out of town, and can't shoot but as soon as I get home I will make sure that I shoot a video very soon!!!:D

RachelFights July 22nd, 2010 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_neil (Post 37950)
Hi Rachel
Thanks for your superb work. It will be great to see some domination along with lifts/carries in your future clip. Any forced crossdressing will be awesome if possible in f/m clips :)

Hello sam_neil,
You are so very welcome!!!:blushing: And i can definitely work some domination into some of my future clips!;) Is there anything aside from the crossdressing that you (or anyone...) would like to see....

RachelFights July 22nd, 2010 14:04

New Release: Backyard Bikini Lift and Carry (F/F)

It is a beautiful day in sunny Florida, so Rachel and Isabella have decided to put on their bikinis and go outside and practice their lifts just like they did when they were cheerleaders together. They have such a great time laughing and smiling all throughout, while both girls take turns lifting each other.

This video includes back to back lifts, OTS, front straddles, cradles, back breakers, shoulder sits, piggy back rides and MUCH, MUCH MORE!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...%20L&C%201.gif

I hope that you all enjoy!

RachelFights July 22nd, 2010 14:50

I was able to incorporate two requests from this thread into this clip. I included back to back lifts and also close-ups during the OTS lifts so please keep the requests coming!:D

intolnc July 22nd, 2010 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37994)

Yes I definitely did! :D
Liked how you did those single-legged calf-raises and also the funny part where you fell down with the back-to-back lift. Very happy to see that you don't cut out the parts that don't work perfectly as many other producers do. :)

RachelFights July 22nd, 2010 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by intolnc (Post 38013)
Yes I definitely did! :D
Liked how you did those single-legged calf-raises and also the funny part where you fell down with the back-to-back lift. Very happy to see that you don't cut out the parts that don't work perfectly as many other producers do. :)

Thank you so much! I like leaving in the mistakes because they are half of the fun! And anyone who knows lift and carry knows that these things are bound to happen every once and a while. Hehehe! Unfortunately, not all lifts are going to be perfect every single time, but that is half the fun!:blushing:

Dombazz July 22nd, 2010 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37994)
It is a beautiful day in sunny Florida, so Rachel and Isabella have decided to put on their bikinis and go outside and practice their lifts just like they did when they were cheerleaders together. They have such a great time laughing and smiling all throughout, while both girls take turns lifting each other.

This video includes back to back lifts, OTS, front straddles, cradles, back breakers, shoulder sits, piggy back rides and MUCH, MUCH MORE!

http://image2.clips4sale.com/account...%20L&C%201.gif

I LOVE it!!!!
You're looking awesome together!!:wub::thumbup2:

Dombazz July 22nd, 2010 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 38015)
...Unfortunately, not all lifts are going to be perfect every single time, but that is half the fun!:blushing:

I agree!!
But I betcha gonna be a new "queen of the lifts" haha.
Mastering all of the lifts perfectly:)
You are sexy Rachel, in any kind of way, remember that!;)

JSimoni July 22nd, 2010 23:57

Beautiful video Rachel! I just purchased it, you and Isabella look great!
My only complaint is the exclusion of my favorite kind of lift, the cradle :(

Other than that, keep up the good work!

RachelFights July 23rd, 2010 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSimoni (Post 38045)
Beautiful video Rachel! I just purchased it, you and Isabella look great!
My only complaint is the exclusion of my favorite kind of lift, the cradle :(

Other than that, keep up the good work!

OMG! I can't believe that there were no cradles in this video. Don't worry, I know that we shot another f/f video that same day, and there are plenty of cradles in it! ;)

RachelFights July 23rd, 2010 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dombazz (Post 38042)
I LOVE it!!!!
You're looking awesome together!!:wub::thumbup2:

Thank you so very much! I am so happy that you enjoyed the video!!!:wub:

RachelFights July 23rd, 2010 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dombazz (Post 38043)
I agree!!
But I betcha gonna be a new "queen of the lifts" haha.
Mastering all of the lifts perfectly:)
You are sexy Rachel, in any kind of way, remember that!;)

:blushing: I am so flattered by your wonderful compliments!

Lifter July 23rd, 2010 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 38049)
:blushing: I am so flattered by your wonderful compliments!

Wonderful video, dear Rachel! Yes, the close ups in the OTS add much more to the vid! Both Isabella and you, dear lady, have very nice, very beautiful... assets! :blushing: More, please!
You forgot the cradles, silly! :tease: All in all, a wonderful vid! Can't wait for the next FF L&C vid!
Hugs!

winniethebeer July 23rd, 2010 01:07

Rachel when you started selling lift and carry clips i asked this but it was too early. How do the lift and carry sales compare to the wrestling clip sales?

sam_neil July 23rd, 2010 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 37993)
Hello sam_neil,
You are so very welcome!!!:blushing: And i can definitely work some domination into some of my future clips!;) Is there anything aside from the crossdressing that you (or anyone...) would like to see....

Thanks for taking interest in this request Rachel..Crossdressing will be awesome...some storyline and dialogues to go along with the lifts and crossdressing please:)

RachelFights July 23rd, 2010 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 38050)
Wonderful video, dear Rachel! Yes, the close ups in the OTS add much more to the vid! Both Isabella and you, dear lady, have very nice, very beautiful... assets! :blushing: More, please!
You forgot the cradles, silly! :tease: All in all, a wonderful vid! Can't wait for the next FF L&C vid!
Hugs!

Thank you so very muuch for the compliments Lifter! :blushing: LOL! I am so sorry that I forgot the cradles. But I promise that my next f/f video will have plenty of them to make up for it! :thumbup2:

RachelFights July 23rd, 2010 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by winniethebeer (Post 38052)
Rachel when you started selling lift and carry clips i asked this but it was too early. How do the lift and carry sales compare to the wrestling clip sales?

Hello Winniethebeer,
As afr as my clips go, in my new store, the Lift & Carry clips are definitely doing far better than my wrestling clips :) !!! It is very surprising to me because my wrestling videos for other producers sell like crazy...:confused1: But I love shooting L & C so it is really awesome that it has worked out that way!:D

RachelFights July 23rd, 2010 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_neil (Post 38066)
Thanks for taking interest in this request Rachel..Crossdressing will be awesome...some storyline and dialogues to go along with the lifts and crossdressing please:)

Hello Sam_Neil,
I think I have found the perfect volunteer for this type of clip. Is there a specific scenario that you would like to see?

I have some ideas but wanted to see what you envision makes a good cross-dressing L&C clip too:)

sam_neil July 23rd, 2010 14:25

One of the scenario can be angry girlfriend teaching her bossy boyfriend a lesson..knocks him out and carries him away to be put in a dress...rest of the clip can include you dominating him while he try to argue and wrestle out of it...overpowering and knocking him out ..he wakes up everytime to find himself being carried by you...can involve change of clothes as well everytime he wakes up

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 38073)
Hello Sam_Neil,
I think I have found the perfect volunteer for this type of clip. Is there a specific scenario that you would like to see?

I have some ideas but wanted to see what you envision makes a good cross-dressing L&C clip too:)

Lifter July 23rd, 2010 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 38071)
Thank you so very muuch for the compliments Lifter! :blushing: LOL! I am so sorry that I forgot the cradles. But I promise that my next f/f video will have plenty of them to make up for it! :thumbup2:

Great! Just, please don't forget those OTS (with their closeups!) as well! I think every FF L&C vid must have 'em!
Hugs!

winniethebeer July 24th, 2010 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 38072)
Hello Winniethebeer,
As afr as my clips go, in my new store, the Lift & Carry clips are definitely doing far better than my wrestling clips :) !!! It is very surprising to me because my wrestling videos for other producers sell like crazy...:confused1: But I love shooting L & C so it is really awesome that it has worked out that way!:D

good to know lift and carry can stand toe to toe with wrestling video sales!

goneju July 24th, 2010 07:20

It looks an excellent ff video. I will purchase it next week. I would love to see front lifts in your next video. Also would love to see long duration lifts. Like sort of competition between two girls who can lift another for longer duration. It can be experimented in all ways like front lift, cradle ,piggyback. It will give some newness to lift and carry stuff. I hope u will implement it in next video.:thumbup2:

RachelFights July 24th, 2010 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_neil (Post 38079)
One of the scenario can be angry girlfriend teaching her bossy boyfriend a lesson..knocks him out and carries him away to be put in a dress...rest of the clip can include you dominating him while he try to argue and wrestle out of it...overpowering and knocking him out ..he wakes up everytime to find himself being carried by you...can involve change of clothes as well everytime he wakes up

Wow! That's a great idea, and I am sure that I can definitely do something like that for you and the others! :)