The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Getting beaten by a girl in a strength test (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6637)

forevernow February 23rd, 2018 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 207801)
belonging to this theme there is a video available on a 18+ site. It is a strength test She is smaller and ligther and they compare squats during shoulder rides. But the girl gives the guy 16 kg addional weights in hands during she is squatting him.

That sounds nice. Can you post the site's link?

greatlifting February 23rd, 2018 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by forevernow (Post 207809)
That sounds nice. Can you post the site's link?

Yes, but not here is in adult section in adult fm clips

valerieadams February 27th, 2018 18:43

in the 7. grade i was beaten in arm wrestling by my classmaid. but i think all other boys in my class lose against her. it was a sport class.

and when i was thirteen or so the mother from my friends beat me easily in arm wrestling. i have love her curves muscles.

AllStarGangsta April 16th, 2018 05:52

Yup

When I was in the 6th grade. Lost to a girl in arm wrestling. She did gymnastics and was built! Even at that age. I knew from a very young age I liked this

Jase April 18th, 2018 10:01

I've had plenty of strength tests with a female friend of mine as she loves the challenges as naturally so do i - with reference to the wall sits people have mentioned above, that was a particular favourite challenge and she could hold the position way longer than I could and could even easily do it with me sat astride her which is definitely no mean feat :)

gelam May 8th, 2018 07:51

When I was around 20 there was this younger, but very strong girl (around 17) who I used to wrestle with after a couple of drinks. The goal was not to pin the other person down, but to lift the other person up (usually ots or front lift). It was quite competitive - i guess the tally was about equal, but at times I would just let her win, cause i enjoyed being lifted and carried around (at times she would "parade" me around, while she performed an ots). Too bad we never got together :(

Mac3 May 10th, 2018 22:37

I've been burned playing sports games like basketball, not strength but athleticism

ranker38 June 25th, 2018 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac3 (Post 211221)
I've been burned playing sports games like basketball, not strength but athleticism

for me, i dont even have to be burned. Just the sheer event of playing bball with a woman activates my femdom fetish.

thomas112233 July 6th, 2018 10:35

In 7th grade some of the girls in our class armwresteld a few of the boys. Especially the best looking girl, a tall athletic blonde girl beat every guy who callenged her. It was incredible. She was also Fantastic in sports in General. She was faster, could Jump longer and higher than most guys in our class.

She also gave pigyback rides to her Girlfriends. Sadly i ve never seen her lift and carry a guy

kramer65486 July 20th, 2018 17:16

Yes I was trying to get a poolstick away from a girl that was younger than me and smaller than me. I tried with both hands to try and pry open her I hand and I couldn't do it.