The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Embarrassed to discover that a girl is stronger than you (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847)

phoneman June 3rd, 2019 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by koko123 (Post 227422)
add me pleaaaaaaaaaaaase
I can't view anything in this site

This is in the wrong place. You waste the time of everyone by doing this. It will slow down your chance to see more materials by making posts like this.

Annwilliam3147 July 15th, 2019 07:51

my second post

Its not embarrasment...its an unbelievsble feeling.
once my gf held my hand in a theatre...well i was unable to break out of her grip...then i had to kiss her on hand to let me go...one of my best kisses

f92kghg8s July 28th, 2019 14:38

It's embarrassing, but I would also be highly turned on by it. Makes me feel super wimpy and inferior to her... which often results in arousal.

On occasion, I have seen a woman lifting more weight than me in the gym. If she looks fit, I will definitely get aroused by it. I honestly don't even think I could workout with her without getting an embarrassing b*n*r.

Cumulus August 2nd, 2019 00:25

That wouldn't bother me in the least- it would actually make it easy for me to tell her about my fetish of being lifted and carried by women!

bindas12 August 4th, 2019 06:25

I've never been embarrassed about it.

thomas112233 August 10th, 2019 15:59

If a girl beats me in an atlethic context, for example uses more weight in the gym if feel embarrassed but that is what turns me on. I also feel that way when I'm around taller women.

sportsfan007 August 17th, 2019 23:07

strong girlfriend

To the guys who have a strong G.F whether she is tall or not, be secure in your feelings if she beats u in a contest or easily lifts you.

She has chosen to be with you and has shown interest. You would certainly have the same towards her. if u have a fetish for lift and or carry ask her to try on you, she might enjoy doing it with you. Pls make sure not to ask every time u r together let her mention it to you, that will make her feel good and in charge this way she's not turned off and appreciates when she shows her power to you.

You could ask to armwrestle her as a change be sure u have a chance of holding your own or she might lose interest.

I wish I had a strong girlfriend tall or not, I have a lifting fetish and would appreciate her using all her strength she has.

Sportsfan007

coalguy_143 August 23rd, 2019 02:55

This happened with me only once n this was when I was in my teens n was carried by my younger cousin. Now I would be more than happy than being embarrassed if a gal is stronger than me.

Back then, we had a weight diff of 10-15 kgs ns she was almost a feet shorter 5 yrs younger than me. Initially she would struggle giving me pbs, bt then 1 day she started doing it comfortably without any issues n I was shocked at that, n since I was skinny at 40 kgs, n she 30 kgs, when she managed to lift me in cradle it left me really embarrassed tht a gal 5 yrs younger n lighter than me is able to lift me in cradle lift too!!

jonn006 September 1st, 2019 05:07

It was not an embarrassment but an unbelievable feeling. Some girls are stronger than boys.
It happened to me during my college days. I am about 170 lbs and even some of the boys cannot be able to lift me. So one day the students in our class are having a lifting competition. Some of the girls also joined in it. One of the girls who is about 150 lbs lift me up. She even managed to lift the biggest boy in class who is nearly 195 lbs. What is more impressive is that most of the boys are not even able to lift the big boy,even though i lift him it was very hard. She overpowers all of the boys and i realize that some girls are stronger than the boys.
I was embarrassed at that time before the girls and dont know what to say. Thinking about it now it was not an embarrassment but a beautiful feeling and it was one of the most beautiful moments in my life.

linkerb October 17th, 2019 03:02

Well i wouldn't be too embarrased mostly because i am pretty weak, and i actually have a friend that practices karate and is stronger than me