The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Heavy and heavier women (BBW and up) and lifting! Does anyone else??.. (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5814)

jcorbi82 May 28th, 2016 23:17

Heavy and heavier women (BBW and up) and lifting! Does anyone else??..

IS IT JUST ME, or does ANYONE else have a desire to see women 300+lbs and up (more like 350-400lbs and up! As heavy as can be) be lifted up? Or is that just me?

Let us discuss, I seem to be the only one on earth. I've approached 486+lbs 5ft11/6ft (same height as me) basically mid-30s SSBBW woman about this, and they think I'm weird... Let's see if I'm not the only one that wants to see women with some SIZE, CURVES and REAL LBS be lifted.

pillhuhn1 May 29th, 2016 14:34

For me it is impressive to see a muscular/strong woman lifting up a BBW.

jcorbi82 May 29th, 2016 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillhuhn1 (Post 177648)
For me it is impressive to see a muscular/strong woman lifting up a BBW.

I agree too! And I'd love to partake in ME lifting up some if such ladies..

I once met two that woulda been GREAT, but that turned into a disaster when they switched IP the whole session on me. (wtf!) So.. Its always in the back of my head when I meet a sexy and "heavier than Layla" BBW.. To film...

I have to get used to the word "Cold" to post. LOL

aaltra May 29th, 2016 17:52

I'm more into tall and strong bbw like blyhte, amanda, or rambolina lifting and carrying small and skinny guy with a lot of ease !! Huge siez difference is a big turn on for me :tt1:

jcorbi82 May 29th, 2016 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaltra (Post 177658)
I'm more into tall and strong bbw like blyhte, amanda, or rambolina lifting and carrying small and skinny guy with a lot of ease !! Huge siez difference is a big turn on for me :tt1:

Oooh, I love them. :) How about LAILANI!! ...

Amazon Amanda = Probably CAN be (barely lifted in some way ways for short periods of time..) Some lifts? .. Funny to see a guy (even me! She is BIG folks) make an honest effort.

Blythe? = Retired, but.. TOO big. Proved unlift-able by a person... Super sexy.

Rambolina? .. Pfft. Two of us.. Probably couldn't do it..

Its all also about how big vs HEIGHT.

I'm really openly talking about how I'd love to work with BBWs to LIFT THEM. The big lifting small.. I say "duh." But showing 75lb and 90lb little twigs against anyone 270-400ish lbs.. Isn't reality, in my opinion. (*Alexis Rain that was NOT a reference to you, two should jump out if you think of smaller than you that are in these vids.)

**there it is again... "cold."

jcorbi82 May 29th, 2016 20:27

Quote:

^^ For example: Picking up the lady in the red in your picture, in different ways maybe even including that one. See "Peeping Tom gets Pounded On Video Part 5" for reference. And Lisa Lusche is more liftable than Amazon Amanda..

pillhuhn1 May 29th, 2016 21:01

What about this ? Robin Coleman lifts Amazon Amand up !

http://thumbnails115.imagebam.com/48...9486625418.jpg

jcorbi82 May 29th, 2016 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillhuhn1 (Post 177665)

That's a hot photo, I just wish it was captured on video!! :D

I'm like a normal sized guy, strong-ish (6ft 212lbs) and I'm interested in lifting women like 400lbs league, attempts at more.. Some you can, some you just can't. But you can try.. ;)

dodge77 June 1st, 2016 02:16

Quote:

I'm 5'10 175-180 and I would love to be lifted by a big woman. I crossed paths with a woman at the store the other day that must have been 6'1 315+ lbs. She was rather attractive as well, an obvious bonus. I think my chin was at her shoulder level. VERY large chest as well.

I dream of women like this lifting me around the waist from behind or face to face.

Some may not find this attractive to be significantly outweighed and overpowered by a woman, but I do. There is something so comforting and pleasurable to be up in the arms of a big girl.

jcorbi82 June 1st, 2016 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 177778)
I'm 5'10 175-180 and I would love to be lifted by a big woman. I crossed paths with a woman at the store the other day that must have been 6'1 315+ lbs. She was rather attractive as well, an obvious bonus. I think my chin was at her shoulder level. VERY large chest as well.

I dream of women like this lifting me around the waist from behind or face to face.

Some may not find this attractive to be significantly outweighed and overpowered by a woman, but I do. There is something so comforting and pleasurable to be up in the arms of a big girl.

The challenge of lifting someone like that is what turns me on. :)

She's a lot like the lady I got lined up, it can be hard to estimate weight but we talkin really, really big... Sexy.

tjw1971 June 1st, 2016 23:47

re: big women

I've found that a lot of the really big women have some impressive leg strength, if nothing else. My friend Chrissy weighed about 310lbs. at 5'9" and had some really big muscular legs.

At parties, she used to do this thing where she'd sit in a sturdy chair and let someone stand on her feet, facing her. Then she'd lift her thighs up, raising her knees towards her head, and lifting them up off the ground in the process.

She usually did it with her female friends who probably weighed between 120 and 160lbs. but some of us guys dared her to try it with us too. She could lift me up pretty easily at 190lbs. or so. Heaviest guy I saw her attempt it with was a 250lb. or so boyfriend who she struggled with but could get 6 inches off the ground or so and hold him there for a few seconds.

jcorbi82 June 2nd, 2016 15:00

I hear Amazon Amanda may have gained some weight.. I do want to try this.

Dude kinda looks like me, but it's not me. :)

Amanda is the heavier of her and Lisa Lusche.. By a lot...

http://i.imgur.com/Z8PWcJ4.png

Observer June 2nd, 2016 15:41

jcorbi82,

Thank you for starting this thread. Lifting and carrying a (SS)BBW is a major turn on for me and the reason I joined this forum. Trying to cradle carry a lady twice my weight is very hot but unfortunately it has never happened -and as more and more BBW have WLS it never will.

Struggling under her weight - piggy back or cradle lifting while I am carrying her to bed it is a hot fantasy of mine. Even like having to carry her a floor or two because of her being too heavy for the lift.

And kindly post more pictures like the one with Amanda piggy backing.

jcorbi82 June 2nd, 2016 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Observer (Post 177872)
jcorbi82,

Thank you for starting this thread. Lifting and carrying a (SS)BBW is a major turn on for me and the reason I joined this forum. Trying to cradle carry a lady twice my weight is very hot but unfortunately it has never happened -and as more and more BBW have WLS it never will.

Struggling under her weight - piggy back or cradle lifting while I am carrying her to bed it is a hot fantasy of mine. Even like having to carry her a floor or two because of her being too heavy for the lift.

And kindly post more pictures like the one with Amanda piggy backing.

:thumbup2:

I post a sneak preview of how large this lady is that I'm trying to FOLLOW THROUGH ON the store, and the clips. Have to recheck C4S's procedure on how to open the store...

Yes, that's the door behind her. Look at that BELLY! She is HUGE. And HEAVY! Heavier than Amazon Amanda...

I think my friend is 6ft1. She has a HUGE ass, too. Its gonna be heaven.. If I can move her AT ALL...

Pic 2: (For my full access)

http://i.imgur.com/sSiVRcP.jpg

Pic 3:

http://i.imgur.com/j4iTWYP.jpg

WILL BE AN UPHILL BATTLE, but. I will work to GET THE CLIPS ON CLIPS4SALE. Aside from that, I need to protect their anonynimity.

Only stage names for the ladies.

Thank you SO MUCH! I will submit my C4S paperwork TODAY! Her motivation, as is mine, is "Extra money."

And she MIGHT be too heavy for me.. I gotta get comfortable, but not TOO comfortable, so I can put ALL my muscle into it. She REALLY heavy... I should weigh her too.. Gotta see what I can manage..

jcorbi82 June 2nd, 2016 16:51

By the way.. For comparison: Here is me.

I'm 6ft. 212lbs, losing fat and gaining muscle but I'm not "cut up.." Average athletic and I do squats every day and run about two miles..

She is more than twice my weight. And an inch taller. ...

http://i.imgur.com/tnKEJnw.jpg

Observer June 2nd, 2016 19:46

I am more turned on about her hips/ upper leg. Once I had a lady friend who I asked her to seat on my legs to lift her in a cradle. She was about 30 kilos (some 67 pounds) heavier than me with most of her weight on her ass and her belly (unfortunately she had WLS and she is just too thin now). When she was sat I could barely put my arms under her upper legs to lift her. I did manage though and it was very hot - an instant erection.

I am looking forward to more posts and never think a lady is to heavy. If you can't do, for now in cradle which is difficult, do a piggy back and go as far as you can.

jcorbi82 June 2nd, 2016 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Observer (Post 177887)
I am more turned on about her hips/ upper leg. Once I had a lady friend who I asked her to seat on my legs to lift her in a cradle. She was about 30 kilos (some 67 pounds) heavier than me with most of her weight on her ass and her belly (unfortunately she had WLS and she is just too thin now). When she was sat I could barely put my arms under her upper legs to lift her. I did manage though and it was very hot - an instant erection.

I am looking forward to more posts and never think a lady is to heavy. If you can't do, for now in cradle which is difficult, do a piggy back and go as far as you can.

I just did everything I could to open a Clips4Sale. Have to fax in my I9. Should fax the photocopy I made of DL and SS as well.

Just thinking about the woman's size makes me want to do some military workouts.

So she hit me up a few days ago.. Let's all hope we have follow up, for there is no store with out her!

I'm also gonna need to film this with something. To do my absolute best. If I'm stepping up to CONTENT PROVIDER, my goal is to demonstrate attempts at the most WEIGHT being LIFTED C4S has seen. I really feel there is a market. She's in it for the money; I can't say I'm not, but, hey. She is incredible. And it took her awhile, but. When she gets back in contact with me doing all I can to be ready...

I also like it because she naturally has what all these "gainers" could only hope to get to. Its all natural, baby. She's a dime. Finer than a dime...

dodge77 June 5th, 2016 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcorbi82 (Post 177871)
I hear Amazon Amanda may have gained some weight.. I do want to try this.

Dude kinda looks like me, but it's not me. :)

Amanda is the heavier of her and Lisa Lusche.. By a lot...

http://i.imgur.com/Z8PWcJ4.png

No way I could do that. I would struggle, big time.

She could carry me like I was nothing though. THAT'S what I want.

tjw1971 June 6th, 2016 16:55

re: Amazon Amanda, Lisa Lusche, etc.

Wow... I did a bit of googling and from what I can find, Lisa Lusche weighs around 280lbs. while Amazon Amanda is around 380 these days. (And maybe she's gained a bit more, since the 380lb. claim is from just one web modeling site and was probably updated close to a year ago.)

I agree that this is a pretty cool thread. I've always been into really big, heavy women as well as muscular women. (Basically, I guess I have a fascination for any gal with "something extra" going on, you know?)

One thing I've noted over the years is that the heaviest women tend to be the ones who carry a lot of weight in their legs and butt (with a big chest and/or belly just helping add a little additional weight to the total). The women who have really big bellies compared to the rest of their bodies often weigh quite a bit less than you'd think. I guess the belly weight tends to be "light and fluffy" fat, not packed that densely?

tjw1971 June 6th, 2016 22:02

re: your SSBBW friend

Yep... there you go! That's a nice big girl there.

Just a suggestion, but as long as you're filming her and checking her weight and so on? It'd probably be a great opportunity to make a few clips illustrating just how heavy she is. Like maybe sit on the back bumper of a car and then have her take a turn (or join you) and see how far it dips?

I had that experience once on a camping trip with a big gal who went with us. Not sure of her weight, but she was definitely in the 400+lb. range. I was sitting on the back bumper of a car someone had backed up to the camp site and another smaller girl came and sat beside me on it for a minute. It dipped a little bit but not all that much, even with the two of us on it. But then she got up and the big girl sat on it with me. That squatted the back end *way* down, to where I had to keep my legs straight out in front of me instead of bent at the knee to stay seated on it.

That same gal lifted one end of a pool table off the ground too, by sitting on the opposite end and trying to dangle her legs off of it. (We almost got kicked out of the bar for that too -- but it was pretty impressive to see.)

Or you might want to have her try weighing first on one of those cheap analog dial type scales that only goes up to 300 or 330lbs. and see how far around she can spin the dial? She might even be heavy enough to "play" with it, making it hit the limit while she leans into it using only one foot with the other foot still on the floor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcorbi82 (Post 177875)
:thumbup2:

I post a sneak preview of how large this lady is that I'm trying to FOLLOW THROUGH ON the store, and the clips. Have to recheck C4S's procedure on how to open the store...

Yes, that's the door behind her. Look at that BELLY! She is HUGE. And HEAVY! Heavier than Amazon Amanda...

I think my friend is 6ft1. She has a HUGE ass, too. Its gonna be heaven.. If I can move her AT ALL...

Pic 2: (For my full access)

http://i.imgur.com/sSiVRcP.jpg

Pic 3:

http://i.imgur.com/j4iTWYP.jpg

WILL BE AN UPHILL BATTLE, but. I will work to GET THE CLIPS ON CLIPS4SALE. Aside from that, I need to protect their anonynimity.

Only stage names for the ladies.

Thank you SO MUCH! I will submit my C4S paperwork TODAY! Her motivation, as is mine, is "Extra money."

And she MIGHT be too heavy for me.. I gotta get comfortable, but not TOO comfortable, so I can put ALL my muscle into it. She REALLY heavy... I should weigh her too.. Gotta see what I can manage..

Observer June 7th, 2016 16:44

Good idea to include an indication of how big is the lady. It does put the effort of the lifter into a perspective. A lady well into SSBBW territory with her weight known would make a more attractive clip in my opinion.

Plus it would be cool to see the lifter struggling but keep trying to continue the lift.

jcorbi82 August 13th, 2016 05:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Observer (Post 178146)
Good idea to include an indication of how big is the lady. It does put the effort of the lifter into a perspective. A lady well into SSBBW territory with her weight known would make a more attractive clip in my opinion.

Plus it would be cool to see the lifter struggling but keep trying to continue the lift.

Hi! Its been awhile, but EXACTLY right!!!

I am super bummed the HUGE women I met.... weren't serious.

I will still try to do something well into the tall and 400lbs+ range. Im 6ft. Still looking.

I SHOULD be able to do ~300-320lbs ladies "easily." Soon....

Height as well as weight matters. :)

jcorbi82 August 23rd, 2016 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillhuhn1 (Post 177665)

Thats so sexy, and the more I read... quite a feat. Where did you get that photo!?

Some kind of a group or something?

tjw1971 August 23rd, 2016 22:09

You may already know about this one, but ....

There are a bunch of videos (mostly from a few years back) from a DJ/performer in the Caribbean who goes by Mr. Killa.

His act usually includes picking up big, heavy black gals and front straddling them. He seems to have a following of big girls who hang around hoping to get a turn to "dirty dance" with him and get picked up and carried.

For example, skip to around 12:15 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q-WLWeCLxI

Or this one at around 14:45:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HMLmKwfGRQ

pillhuhn1 August 24th, 2016 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcorbi82 (Post 182666)
Thats so sexy, and the more I read... quite a feat. Where did you get that photo!?

Some kind of a group or something?

When I remember right, this photo was posted in this forum some years back. It was taken on an Amazonfest about 10 years ago.

SydneyScreams September 17th, 2016 05:09

I'm always pleasantly surprised when someone much smaller than me can lift me up. And when I'm able to lift someone! I recently lifted someone who was 174lbs and that's the heaviest I've ever lifted.

Observer September 18th, 2016 09:21

A couple recent cases

A month or so ago, a lady I know for some 15 years come to sleep at my place. She used to weigh up to 270 pounds or 126 kilos but unfortunately some ten years ago had WLS (which reversed few months ago) and I did give her some cradle lift when she weighed around 115 kilos a formidable experience. She now weighs around 80 kilos (175 pounds) down from 90 kilos. I asked her to give her a cradle lift -my favorite- as part of foreplay. She sat on my knees and I lifted her for a few seconds. And while I was thinking it would be very easy it turned out it took a great deal of effort. As I still maintain contact with her and with her WLS I will try to give her more lifts as she gains weight and carry her across my apartment to bed.

Last week, I met another lady which is around 102 kilos and we decided to spent the night together. I thought 102 kilos were not a big deal and asked her to allow me to cradle lift her. I only managed to hold her below my knees I could not stand upright with her on my arms. So I have some work to do here. On the other hand I did handle her weigh easily when she put her legs and arms around me.

I hope I will get more L&C opportunities in the near future.

This board is about females lifting. There is one thread about males lifting. This is not it. Do not post about males lifting in this thread.

Phoneman

nitinmohite September 18th, 2016 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjw1971 (Post 182680)
There are a bunch of videos (mostly from a few years back) from a DJ/performer in the Caribbean who goes by Mr. Killa.

His act usually includes picking up big, heavy black gals and front straddling them. He seems to have a following of big girls who hang around hoping to get a turn to "dirty dance" with him and get picked up and carried.

For example, skip to around 12:15 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q-WLWeCLxI

Or this one at around 14:45:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HMLmKwfGRQ

Cool videos u have more like this ?

nitinmohite September 18th, 2016 09:52

:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=494B4SsheHg

jcorbi82 October 1st, 2016 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by SydneyScreams (Post 184106)
I'm always pleasantly surprised when someone much smaller than me can lift me up. And when I'm able to lift someone! I recently lifted someone who was 174lbs and that's the heaviest I've ever lifted.

Hi Sydney! :) Hey, I was just curious.. Approximately what area of the country are you located in? (I couldn't find an option to DM you)

machiaveli81 November 24th, 2017 19:24

300 lbs and very cute

Hi,

She weights 300 lbs and is 6 ft tall. I want her to be lifted by a strong girl!

http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/a2/e4/4a...c667298473.jpg

jcorbi82 November 25th, 2017 01:47

http://www.clips4sale.com/105948

:tease::thumbup1::thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

This is a male lifting a female. It does not belong in this thread. There are a couple of male lifting female threads. Any further comments regarding males lifting belongs in those threads.

Phonema
n

aaltra November 25th, 2017 07:44

I want her to lift me ! She's 3 times my weight and I would be eyes level with her huge boobs !
She would hardly feel my weight once sat on her wide ass ! She's stunning !

Quote:

Originally Posted by machiaveli81 (Post 203349)
Hi,

bbwhipslover December 6th, 2017 07:20

Always loved bbw

I've always wanted to be dominated by a bbw and be lifted on her hips. I am not into skinny women that much

bbwhipslover December 6th, 2017 07:25

Bbw

Link removed posted without consent.

kuldeep November 6th, 2019 06:43

plumerpass

there is a scene on plumperpass where jmac is lifting and fucking a bbw. Also you can search on brazzers or reality kings by applying tags 'stand and carry' and 'bbw'.

das.deva November 9th, 2019 08:06

BBW lift

I looking strong looking BBW lifting smaller man

furrypants November 12th, 2019 14:17

In own opinion, I think it is extremely unethical to encourage people to be super overweight- putting super overweight women in fetish clips gives them an incentive to remain extremely unhealthy.

aaltra November 12th, 2019 17:06

I agree, and it's almost the same thing for all the muscular woman on steroids.

Quote:

Originally Posted by furrypants (Post 234002)
In own opinion, I think it is extremely unethical to encourage people to be super overweight- putting super overweight women in fetish clips gives them an incentive to remain extremely unhealthy.

phoneman November 13th, 2019 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by furrypants (Post 234002)

Just a thought. What if many of those women are unable to lose weight, for whatever reason, and appearing in these videos gives them whatever little self esteem that they may have?

furrypants November 13th, 2019 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoneman (Post 234015)
Just a thought. What if many of those women are unable to lose weight, for whatever reason, and appearing in these videos gives them whatever little self esteem that they may have?

Hi Phoneman,

a very valid question- the problem with people not being able to lose weight and becoming obese, to super obese has almost solely to do with inconsistent diet discipline and physical activity. Only an extremely insignificant amount of people are unable to lose weight because of genetic factors.

Many people also do not recognise that they have a weight problem, because of what their environment communicates to them, so being obese/super obese is seen as a positive thing. A large part of ethical issue I see with promoting this sort of fat fetish is that this weight problem will almost certainly result in overwhelming health issues, which cost enormously, a passing on of poor eating and physical discipline to the next generation and a quite unnecessary early ending to ones life.

mjasem January 4th, 2020 15:45

My friend I love watching bbw and ssbbw being lifted and I have a good collection if you want to share or have a talk please contact me

CutterPeter January 6th, 2020 16:35

Yup, this has always been one of my cousin's fantasies.

nicovanaken October 22nd, 2021 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by machiaveli81 (Post 203349)
Hi,

Yes, this would excite me too

nicovanaken October 22nd, 2021 16:44

I like video's like this. This turns me on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg-JK0GJM1w

vchasing October 23rd, 2021 06:17

BBW and SBBW I like the most I would say.