The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   I am not able to access this forum (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807)

webppl September 6th, 2009 09:03

I am not able to access this forum

Hi, I am currently using a proxy server to access this forum. For some reason, I am being refused connection. I suspect it is because my IP address is being blocked as I have a static IP address.
Can the administrators help me in this problem?

shanu September 6th, 2009 11:50

Yes... This is the same issue with me!! :cursing::cursing: I am using a proxy server as well... why has this happened suddenly? :O

webppl September 6th, 2009 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanu (Post 19579)
Yes... This is the same issue with me!! :cursing::cursing: I am using a proxy server as well... why has this happened suddenly? :O

Is anybody else from India having this problem?

dp September 6th, 2009 15:44

I will ask our web host if they've made any changes to their firewall. Last time something like this happened, it was because of a bug in the firewall rules.

shanu September 8th, 2009 16:09

Well.. Now the problem is resolved!!! I am not sure if it is Indian ISP's at work... or Web hosts' firewall!! webppl, are u still having problem?

dp September 8th, 2009 20:40

I asked our host about this, and learned that many Indian IP addresses were temporarily firewalled for reasons that have nothing to do with you guys.

nishnuts September 9th, 2009 02:22

hi all
im from Bangalore
n i hv had no problems at all accessing the forum at any point in time....

by the way i hv a hathway broadband connection

:)

webppl September 10th, 2009 09:31

I still cant access this forum without using a proxy :(

If i tell them my IP address, can they unblock it? Most BSNL broadband users get dynamic IP which changes every time. But I have a static IP since its a business plan. So I cant access the forum unless they unblock it.

dp September 10th, 2009 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by webppl (Post 19861)
I still cant access this forum without using a proxy :(

If i tell them my IP address, can they unblock it? Most BSNL broadband users get dynamic IP which changes every time. But I have a static IP since its a business plan. So I cant access the forum unless they unblock it.

We (the admins on this forum) have no control over this, but if you want me to, I can forward your request to someone who may be able to help. I noticed that you've been using the same IP address from May 29 to Sept 3 - I assume that's the address you want to unblock?

goneju September 11th, 2009 06:39

Same is the problem with me. I am also not able to access this site through my usual connection which I am using for last 6 months. Right now I am using some other connection.