The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rachel's Lift & Carry Updates (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1327)

RachelFights August 8th, 2010 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganju90 (Post 39348)
Looks great to me. Please include front lifts and long duration lifts somewhat like lifting duration competition in your next sessions. I have mentioned that in my earlier post in detail. Looking forward for this kind of video.

Thanks so much Ganju90! I do alot of front straddles in my videos and I am shooting some more F/F today and I am going to try to mimic the lift from your avatar :) Are there are other specific types of front lifts you would like to see?

I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes and if we do a multiple lift competition, they may be like a 5 hour clip and I try to keep my clips at no more than 12 minutes. This is something I envision more like a custom video request.

RachelFights August 8th, 2010 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimaxde (Post 39362)
Great sexy girls, great sexy lifts! I also like long time front lifts, under the butt, under the armpit, under elbow, by the waist etc. I think, you lovely Rachel couls do this. And especially high lifts and overhead.

I like your clips, great show.

Minimax

Thanks so much Minimaxde! I recently shot with a really cute petite girl and I did alot of front lift, under the butt, under armpit and under the elbow along with alot of other creative lifts. I can do some high lifts and overhead but I am 5'8' and 135 lbs so I can't quite do everything female bodybuilders can do!;)

goneju August 8th, 2010 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39376)
Thanks so much Ganju90! I do alot of front straddles in my videos and I am shooting some more F/F today and I am going to try to mimic the lift from your avatar :) Are there are other specific types of front lifts you would like to see?

I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes and if we do a multiple lift competition, they may be like a 5 hour clip and I try to keep my clips at no more than 12 minutes. This is something I envision more like a custom video request.

Yes I would like to see front lifts like the one in my Avatar. You can hold liftee for 45 minutes at stretch. I just cant believe it. Thats unbelievable. But anything is possible when you start lifting people:). Maybe then I will try long duration clips with u in custom shoot sometime.

dendrin August 8th, 2010 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39377)
Thanks so much Minimaxde! I recently shot with a really cute petite girl and I did alot of front lift, under the butt, under armpit and under the elbow along with alot of other creative lifts. I can do some high lifts and overhead but I am 5'8' and 135 lbs so I can't quite do everything female bodybuilders can do!;)

Nice, how much did she weigh? I will certainly be looking forward to this video. Also I have a very difficult challenge for you in the future :)
...lift this girl onto your shoulders from the ground without bending down or her jumping.

aloknath August 8th, 2010 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganju90 (Post 39378)
Yes I would like to see front lifts like the one in my Avatar. You can hold liftee for 45 minutes at stretch. I just cant believe it. Thats unbelievable. But anything is possible when you start lifting people:). Maybe then I will try long duration clips with u in custom shoot sometime.

Rachel, I'd love to see the sort of front lift Ganju is asking for too. Not a front straddle but the sort of lift that is in his avatar right now. It's an easyish one!

Hope to see my suggestion soon (ie. much heavier girl tosses you around!). At your 135, it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone heavier!

winniethebeer August 9th, 2010 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelFights (Post 39376)
I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes...

you can makeup for it by getting a heavier person. ex - if you can do 45min with 150lb then try 200lb and it will surely be way shorter. then you can still sell the clip for general lift and carry audience while still satisfying the "longest you can hold" crowd.

strut170222 August 9th, 2010 08:39

The vid released with Rachel lifting a 215 pounder had him in a front straddle while doing deep squats and calf raises and she held him up for good time. I don't think 50 pounds would drop her time much for straddle or piggy unless it was a cradle carry.

liftinheels August 9th, 2010 13:20

Hey

Hey Rachel loving ur vids, I can't stop buying ur stuff, any news on the vid with naughty nurse yet I'm too excited now, keep up the good work and plz try to make the vid with some of my ideas from earlier in this thread, loving ur work ;-):tt1:

RachelFights August 9th, 2010 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftinheels (Post 39436)
Hey Rachel loving ur vids, I can't stop buying ur stuff, any news on the vid with naughty nurse yet I'm too excited now, keep up the good work and plz try to make the vid with some of my ideas from earlier in this thread, loving ur work ;-):tt1:

LiftinHeels,
I just wanted to put a smile on your face and let you know that Nurse Naughty will be making her lift and carry debut on Thursday!;)

RachelFights August 9th, 2010 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut170222 (Post 39429)
The vid released with Rachel lifting a 215 pounder had him in a front straddle while doing deep squats and calf raises and she held him up for good time. I don't think 50 pounds would drop her time much for straddle or piggy unless it was a cradle carry.

Hello Strut!
Thank you for pointing this out! ;) I have been known to do extensive piggy back rides and front straddles at home just for fun with someone who weighs 215lbs, and I spent more than 30 mintes of an hour long session last week with someone who weighed 205 lbs on my shoulders! :) So duration is not an issue.

But, when I shoot videos I try and provide variety in an 8 - 10 minute video clip as opposed to one single 30 minute piggy back ride/straddle/shoulder sit.

What are your thoughts? Would you rather see one lift that lasted the entire video or a combination of lifts? You guys tell me!:confused1: