The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   cum by accident (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8703)

mostazarock December 9th, 2022 19:14

cum by accident

have you ever cum by accident? by accident i mean not by a handjob, blowjob, or penetretation
for example, because of a lift, or seing a girl that turns you on too much, or a girl touches your penis for like a second, by being tickled, etc... ?
me? well 2 times being lifed by my wife, once in the sea, once playing she kidnapped me wearing her school uniform (front lift both times)
once she sent me a picture of her when she was at school, i was looked at it for like 5 minutes concentrating and it happened too... i coul never leave her

lapsitting2020 January 17th, 2023 03:30

how old were you when this happened? This used to happen to me in lapsitting, back when I was a teenager. Now, I get very hard, but don't cum without proper stimulation. It's very exciting if it happens with someone you trust.

mostazarock January 17th, 2023 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapsitting2020 (Post 276972)
how old were you when this happened? This used to happen to me in lapsitting, back when I was a teenager. Now, I get very hard, but don't cum without proper stimulation. It's very exciting if it happens with someone you trust.

24 years old

Reaper@4 January 26th, 2023 14:49

My wife lifted me piggyback once and I came all over her back. She used to squat me piggyback when we were younger and she was hitting the weights regularly

PNW Shyguy January 26th, 2023 22:54

Cum by accident

Yep. When I was 18 or 19 I did a couple times when I received a long piggyback ride from a female friend. I was very much a virgin at that time, so it really surprised me!

misspandora January 27th, 2023 19:57

hot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostazarock (Post 275509)
have you ever cum by accident? by accident i mean not by a handjob, blowjob, or penetretation
for example, because of a lift, or seing a girl that turns you on too much, or a girl touches your penis for like a second, by being tickled, etc... ?
me? well 2 times being lifed by my wife, once in the sea, once playing she kidnapped me wearing her school uniform (front lift both times)
once she sent me a picture of her when she was at school, i was looked at it for like 5 minutes concentrating and it happened too... i coul never leave her

Your wife sounds very hot! What was in the picture?

mostazarock January 28th, 2023 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by misspandora (Post 277381)
Your wife sounds very hot! What was in the picture?

just her... she looks sexy in her uniform, just that

Matt995101 May 15th, 2023 18:02

Fortunately not but I had a close call when I was younger. I was wrestling against a girl and her friend and it was basically the girl I knew taking turns beating both of us. I tried going at the friend for a change and we locked arms and I got her down to her back but she tried to use her legs to defend. I was a little off to her side so she could only get one leg under me but she planted her foot pretty close to my groin area and pushed up and leg pressed me into the air with one leg. She sort of laughed like she was surprised that she did that and I had to turn myself to deadweight so I could get down because I felt I was losing control. The previous wrestling, the contact in that area, and how impressive and unexpected that lift was wasn’t something my younger self could handle.

Leobor May 15th, 2023 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostazarock (Post 275509)

When I was much younger. I think it happened last time in my early 20s.

2019xsf May 20th, 2023 17:29

Yes ! It was on the beach with my gf . We are in about 3-4 feets deep in water and she take me in peggyback front of People. She walk with me . I was very exited. She feel my boner . And after about 5 minutes i cum on her back in my bathing sut !