The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Tall coworker (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5782)

dodge77 May 9th, 2016 03:13

Tall coworker

First, im 5'10 175-180. A woman that I work with is about 5'10 also. It's incredible when she wears heels. I'll guess she is 160-170 lbs. oh and she's older. I'm 38, she's 47.

I have been flirting with her and think she is interested in me. I'd like her to pick me up eventually but don't know how to get this started. What are some suggestions that have worked for you? How do you get her to do this? What do you say?

badboy4375 May 9th, 2016 20:05

Asking about strength is usually a good start, teasing etc... sometimes they will volunteer that they can do it and then you can just say "alright let's see".

jambur77 May 9th, 2016 21:46

Good luck... and share your experience with us. ;)

dodge77 May 10th, 2016 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboy4375 (Post 176657)
Asking about strength is usually a good start, teasing etc... sometimes they will volunteer that they can do it and then you can just say "alright let's see".

This is why I really like women that are taller than me because I already feel inferior and the sense of being dominated.

She hasn't exactly teased me yet (about being shorter) but I can tell she knows that I like her height because she always wears tall heels.

I just feel incredible when around her and often fantasize about her lifting me.

I'll keep you posted. I appreciate any help here!

Mark G May 10th, 2016 16:01

Good luck. I once got lifted by a woman at work by using cunning strategy :)

She was the same height as me but quite a bit heavier. One day we needed to get something down from a high shelf and there was no ladder around. I volunteered to lift her but she said "No way....I'd break your back. You're too slim and light to lift me" I replied in a jokey way "alright then.You'll have to lift me" I could n't believe my luck when she agreed ! She told me to get on her back. I did so and got the box down from the shelf. I was so turned on when she did this. She said that I was incredibly light. As a bonus she did it again when we put the box back up.

jambur77 May 10th, 2016 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 176682)
This is why I really like women that are taller than me because I already feel inferior and the sense of being dominated.

She hasn't exactly teased me yet (about being shorter) but I can tell she knows that I like her height because she always wears tall heels.

I just feel incredible when around her and often fantasize about her lifting me.

I'll keep you posted. I appreciate any help here!

Unfortunately, it's difficult to imagine that 47 years old woman would agree to lift a grown man. Nevertheless, I really really wish you luck; it's my dream to be lifted by strong woman in her 40s (or even older :) )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark G (Post 176709)
Good luck. I once got lifted by a woman at work by using cunning strategy :)

She was the same height as me but quite a bit heavier. One day we needed to get something down from a high shelf and there was no ladder around. I volunteered to lift her but she said "No way....I'd break your back. You're too slim and light to lift me" I replied in a jokey way "alright then.You'll have to lift me" I could n't believe my luck when she agreed ! She told me to get on her back. I did so and got the box down from the shelf. I was so turned on when she did this. She said that I was incredibly light. As a bonus she did it again when we put the box back up.

Did you show her you liked it? If you did, maybe she will do it again someday. :)

Mark G May 11th, 2016 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambur77 (Post 176716)
Unfortunately, it's difficult to imagine that 47 years old woman would agree to lift a grown man. Nevertheless, I really really wish you luck; it's my dream to be lifted by strong woman in her 40s (or even older :) )

Did you show her you liked it? If you did, maybe she will do it again someday. :)

I think she guessed.

sheamazon69 May 21st, 2016 12:29

Lifted by a Female co-worker

That must have been a great experience.

landc1980 May 23rd, 2016 11:45

Same here

I am in a similar situation. I am 170cm and about 64kg, my co-worker is maybe 167cm but 80-90kg...she's in her 40s as well and figurwise kind of my dreamwoman, she works out and loves to make jokes about her weight (and tells me btw that I am superskinny)...it is my dream that she just grabs me and lifts me one time...

dodge77 January 7th, 2017 15:58

Man I'm in love with this woman. The other day I was looking up at her. She is tall and sexy. I would be so happy with just a waist hug style lift. Trying to make this happen somehow. We meet for drinks after work.