The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   graduation day lifts (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2513)

rickishi November 23rd, 2011 10:09

graduation day lifts

i have seen many lift and carry photos taken on graduation ceremonies. is it some kind of tradition ? i would love it if someone can put up some pictures here

blauesau November 23rd, 2011 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickishi (Post 71702)
i have seen many lift and carry photos taken on graduation ceremonies. is it some kind of tradition ? i would love it if someone can put up some pictures here

i dont know if it have tradition.
but there is the shoulder lift from a movie, postet in this forum.

Slevin November 23rd, 2011 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickishi (Post 71702)

Not only is it a tradition, but I think it is also a requirement.

dendrin November 23rd, 2011 19:20

Its not a tradition per say, but since its a day of celebration there does tend to be a lot of lifts. I'm sure people post all they find in the regular pics thread, don't really want them all reposted.

rickishi November 24th, 2011 06:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 71745)
Its not a tradition per say, but since its a day of celebration there does tend to be a lot of lifts. I'm sure people post all they find in the regular pics thread, don't really want them all reposted.

ok... so anyone was lucky enough in our forum to have got lifted in such an occasion ?

lostsar2 October 10th, 2019 22:14

graduation day lifts

I was not personally lifted, but i do remember seeing one of the tallest girls in our class, come up to the girl beside me and pick her up, it was kinda cool her ass was in my face. I was jealous and wished it had been me though. .

Korqexg October 12th, 2019 01:42

I was lifted when I graduated from a work apprenticeship last year. However, due to privacy reasons, I hope you'll understand if I won't post the picture.

randombytes October 12th, 2019 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korqexg (Post 232887)
I was lifted when I graduated from a work apprenticeship last year. However, due to privacy reasons, I hope you'll understand if I won't post the picture.

You can blur faces..

TheWolfe October 12th, 2019 19:23

It does seem to be some sort of tradition or at least a "thing." I really don't get it and I'm not sure who is supposed to be lifting the graduate but there are an awful lot of photos of graduates being lifted. I was never aware of it until recently when the photos started showing up. Googling doesn't come up with anything about it.

WomanCanCarry October 13th, 2019 11:38

Ah, that's a pretty cool "tradition". I wish I was lifted up on my most recent graduation day. :)

Now that you talk about it, I guess I didn't realize much that it existed until this post.