The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   orgasms (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7958)

mostazarock February 12th, 2021 12:07

orgasms

Did you discover orgasms with lnc?
For me yes, watching tv and masturbating
I Also couldt n stop thinking about giros lifting guys when I wrs younger
Luckly with my Wife we play with lifting, She even wears costumes for me
What about you? Did you ever experience an orgasmo when you were younger or now lifting relate?

billknight February 12th, 2021 18:44

Absolutely when watching it! Done some very mild lapsitting which definitely added to the orgasm that I had with my wife (hj while kissing).:ohmy:

Aadfg July 1st, 2022 17:52

Lapsitting Handjob for me as well. It's so sensual and intense. Favourite one for me

TheWolfe July 2nd, 2022 17:18

I think seeing girls being lifted is the first thing that turned me on at a very young age. Lifting has always been my #1 fantasy and it's always been a part of my sex life with wives and girlfriends.

At first it was fantasizing about me lifting girls I found attractive, whether it was girls from school or movie stars. Then in my teens it evolved into fantasizing about F/F lifts. Double the girls = double the fun. In a few years I'll turn 60 and my #1 turn-on is still the same as it was when I was a little kid. So when it's just my fantasy, all I need is F/F lifts to get off, though lately I've been into the fantasy of sex with a girl while another girl cradles her.

In actual sex, the act of lifting does not finish me off. It's just a huge part of foreplay. I also enjoy making my girl orgasm so I like to pick her up and hold her as I make that happen with my hand. I've never had a girl who didn't love that either. Sometimes we'd do that in front of a mirror so I could watch her better. But then we finish on the bed or wherever while the lift is still fresh in my mind.

dodge77 July 10th, 2022 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by billknight (Post 250486)
Absolutely when watching it! Done some very mild lapsitting which definitely added to the orgasm that I had with my wife (hj while kissing).:ohmy:

Lap sitting: my wife is about 195 lbs and I’m 170. I love sitting on her lap especially when she has short shorts on and I can feel her smooth legs. It definitely gets me pretty hard.

mdavidstar July 12th, 2022 21:14

Wow. I didn't know there were so many of us who sad on our wives' laps. I've had the same experience many times. She wears shorts, a short shirt, or is naked, and I sit naked on her amazing lap while she gives me a handjob and we make out.

I also love seeing her sitting on other girls' laps.

ztestordner July 19th, 2022 16:05

Zazie Skymm got a squirting orgasm during l&c

liftmeup78 July 20th, 2022 18:26

Always sit on partner’s lap while you orgasm. In those few mintues, you feel helpless, feet hanging well above the ground, arms holding her shoulders tightly, feeling the power of her legs and thighs. A heavenly feeling for sure.

dodge77 August 3rd, 2022 16:59

In addition to the lap sitting, I like to straddle my wife’s thigh. Her thighs are tan, smooth, thick, and strong. As I wrap my legs around just one thigh, she pushes her leg up into my crotch and I can feel the power of her lifting me a bit…it’s like I’m riding her. She can see how much I love this and has found that it’s what gets me easily hard. This is why I really love that she outweighs me by 25 pounds.

Thewadzee August 4th, 2022 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge77 (Post 270418)
In addition to the lap sitting, I like to straddle my wife’s thigh. Her thighs are tan, smooth, thick, and strong. As I wrap my legs around just one thigh, she pushes her leg up into my crotch and I can feel the power of her lifting me a bit…it’s like I’m riding her. She can see how much I love this and has found that it’s what gets me easily hard. This is why I really love that she outweighs me by 25 pounds.

I have actually had something similar to this. when my GF hugs me, sometimes she moves us closer to a wall and puts one leg between my legs and with the support of the wall lifts me up a little and sometimes kiss. it feels amazing but never orgasmed though.