The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hey New Producer Here w a Question (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4540)

VeronicaVaughn February 2nd, 2014 02:13

Hey New Producer Here w a Question

Hey guys! Wanted to introduce myself. I'm Veronica Vaughn and I have stumbled upon this little fun area of the internet. I am looking to expand my Clips4sale studio and thought about expanding into the lift and carry. I am looking to start shooting other models as up till now I have only video's of myself.

I have had great success listening to lovers of other fetish's and have teamed up with them to create great giantess video's.

i am a great listener and can accommodate most requests.

So I am here to ask what do you guys like most in your lift and carry video's?
What type of girls/ladies would you like to see?
What are the carry's you like most?
Which do you prefer Clothed, Naked, or Clothed and Naked?

I look forward to working with you guys and making quality landc videos that you guys will love!

You can contact me on here or at
requests@veronicavaughnxxx.com
Don't be shy. :thumbup1:

smallwm February 2nd, 2014 03:03

Like to see tall strong women carrying men in various ways. Like to see a lot of shoulder riding on them

Golla February 2nd, 2014 10:22

Tall women, with long hair :) Shoulder ride is the best :)

Angeleye February 2nd, 2014 11:21

Overhead lifts

5supermb February 2nd, 2014 14:26

Naked women carrying other women in either cradle or front lift whilst complimenting how strong she is:thumbup1:

Snowstormbanana February 2nd, 2014 14:27

I would like to see sensual donkey calf raises F/F. I prefer seeing clips of lightly dressed women rather than fully nude. Other than that i also like seeing a shorter/younger woman lifting a taller/older woman. Other lifts i would appreciate would be piggybacks, side/hipcarry and front straddles. Ponyrides aren't too bad either ;). I prefer clips with sensual lifts in which the lifter carries the liftee with ease and they both seem to enjoy it.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work :)

VeronicaVaughn February 2nd, 2014 19:32

Wow Thank you guys for such a great and quick response. This helps give me a great starting point. I will be trying my hand at these style of clips in the next one to two weeks. Can't wait to see what you guys think. I will try and mix it up with a bit of variety based on the different responses you guys gave. :thumbup2:

I know you all like specific carries so what do you guys prefer:

A longer clip with multiple style lifts

Or..

What if I broke each clip up into shorter clips with just one type of carry at say 4-5 minutes of each carry?

Lifter February 2nd, 2014 20:05

Hi! Female-female lift and carry!:thumbup2: Cradles on OTS (over the shoulder)!

Snowstormbanana February 2nd, 2014 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeronicaVaughn (Post 129748)
Wow Thank you guys for such a great and quick response. This helps give me a great starting point. I will be trying my hand at these style of clips in the next one to two weeks. Can't wait to see what you guys think. I will try and mix it up with a bit of variety based on the different responses you guys gave. :thumbup2:

I know you all like specific carries so what do you guys prefer:

A longer clip with multiple style lifts

Or..

What if I broke each clip up into shorter clips with just one type of carry at say 4-5 minutes of each carry?

I would say make maybe shorter clips of 4-5 minutes but consisting of maybe 2 similar lifts or it can sometims feel a bit long in my opinion. But the best way i think is to make long clips but also make it possible to buy the first, second or third part of the clip. And if you decide to do these divided clips please do provide us with information of which lifts are performed in that certain part, i too often see clips not having specified what i am buying exactly which sometimes leads to dissapointment.

aloknath February 3rd, 2014 01:50

It would be great to see girl/girl lifts with a variety of lifts - cradle, over the shoulder, front, fireman's carry. Maybe mix things up with regard to the relative sizes of the lifter and liftee and also with the situation. Mechanical videos with the participants just lifting each other in routine fashion can get boring. We don't have to have full on stories but just some slight framing situation or even just some enthusiasm/attitude would be great.

Look forward to seeing your work.