The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How tall are you (for men only)? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3903)

uplifting_trance May 3rd, 2013 23:20

How tall are you (for men only)?

Recently i cut my hair short,because i wanted to know how tall i'm exactly,and i found that,i'm somewhere between 5'7"-5'8"....though i wish i was a couple of inches shorter because i'm a big fan of bigger lifting smaller F/M L&C and i'd like to find easier a taller&bigger gal :thumbup1:

Hope you guys,understand me...because when i say that i wanna be shorter,because i've got a fetish with women being taller and bigger than me,they think that i'm a creepy pervert :cursing: :thumbdown:

uplifting_trance May 3rd, 2013 23:21

Oh i forgot to add a poll...how can i add one,now?

edit: Ok,i found it

Vodevil May 4th, 2013 06:28

Six feet two inches.

tragmich May 4th, 2013 14:31

Added the approx height in centimeters.

1 foot is about 30,48 cm
1 inch is about 2,54 cm

uplifting_trance May 4th, 2013 22:49

Thanks trag:thumbup1:

Though i'm surprised to see,that i'm one of the shortest guys in the forum,...i always thought that L&C is more appealing to shorter dudes.... :confused1:

This is my point of view of course

ramonra May 5th, 2013 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by uplifting_trance (Post 109771)
Thanks trag:thumbup1:

Though i'm surprised to see,that i'm one of the shortest guys in the forum,...i always thought that L&C is more appealing to shorter dudes.... :confused1:

This is my point of view of course

I don't think it has anything to do with height or weight. I'm 185 cm and I have been lifted by very tall girls (just as tall as me) but I equally enjoy being lifted by smaller girls. It's true however that most of the time taller girls are stronger so it's easier to get good lifts from them.

To me the hotter the girl the better, I don't mind about stature. I must say though that I don't usually like girls taller than me, maybe because they are very hard to find and I'm just not used to it. I won't ever say no to a lift by Sharapova, for example hehe, even if she's taller (188 cm I think).

ramonra May 5th, 2013 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by uplifting_trance (Post 109702)
Hope you guys,understand me...because when i say that i wanna be shorter,because i've got a fetish with women being taller and bigger than me,they think that i'm a creepy pervert :cursing: :thumbdown:

Regarding that, of course we understand! And I think from a mainstream point of view it's more understandable to have a fetish with taller women lifting you than smaller women lifting you. I've been lifted by very small girls, so the look of my much bigger frame over her was sometimes an issue for some people who would say things like "are you insane? you are going to break her back!"... Just imagine what those people would have said had they knew it was a fetish for me :(

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's a matter of exposure and public knowledge of our fetish but many times when people find out of our fetish they think it's somewhat creepy, however BDSM is more accepted :confused1:. I do think our fetish is usually more innocent and harmless than BDSM or many others.

uplifting_trance May 5th, 2013 18:20

Well,if you are 185 cm,then it's not only hard to find a girl taller than you,but even a guy who is taller than you. It's even hard for me,to find a girl who's taller at least 2 inches than me so the difference will be visable. Though i don't know in which country you live,and what's going on there...but here average girl height is 5'4" only!

Personally i find smaller lifting bigger F/M L&C more impressive in the eye,because it's surprising that she can lift someone twice her size,but yet not sexually attractive. On the other hand bigger lifting smaller F/M L&C is not such impressive because it's obvious that a tall and big girl,can lift a small dude,but it's a big turn on for me...for reasons i cannot explain. :hmm: :wub:

Actually i'd say that L&C can be both innocent (for example when a man sits on a woman's shoulders in a concert) or dirty (when a woman carries a man in stradle style,and fucks him with a strap-on), It depends on the taste....personally i like both.:thumbup1:
I guess they find it creepy, because it's not very common...but yet,i'm not absolutely sure about this,because there must be many people who are L&C fans,but they're shy to admit it.

davelifted May 5th, 2013 22:07

I'm just over 6' and really like to be lifted by taller women - the view is better from their shoulders than shorter women :-)
I'm not sure if height has anything to do with how easily women lift me, I think it is more to do with application, wanting to lift me.

uplifting_trance May 5th, 2013 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by davelifted (Post 109847)
I'm just over 6' and really like to be lifted by taller women - the view is better from their shoulders than shorter women :-)
I'm not sure if height has anything to do with how easily women lift me, I think it is more to do with application, wanting to lift me.

No it has to do with strength actually,but usually taller women have more strength than shorter. And then it has to do with the lift...piggybacks are much easier than shoulder rides or cradles for example.
But being over 6' as you say,it'll be ultra-hard to find a taller girl to lift you.

Funny thing is that, if you enjoy being lifted by taller women,like me,then unlike most guys who are under 5'6" and dislike it..you'll consider being short as a blessing:p