The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Girl fight: Awesomeness! (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1986)

Lifter June 14th, 2011 04:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59275)
uploading now.. so be up in a few... it is a 13 minute clip

OTS
Cradle
Front
Piggyback all with the petite and cute Ms Michelle. 20 years old, 115 lbs, long black hair and a cute little body...

Wonderful, wonderful vid, dear! This one had it all! Great carries! Loved the 2 camera angle idea, as well, and Michelle is quite lovely.
Fellas: this one is a must have!
Can't wait for number 2!
:thumbup2::thumbup1::D

girlfights June 16th, 2011 00:23

Putting up vol 2 tonight... OTS, piggy back, back to back, cradle, firemans carry...front... every lift twice from different angles... it's 24 minutes long

Lifter June 16th, 2011 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59416)
Putting up vol 2 tonight... OTS, piggy back, back to back, cradle, firemans carry...front... every lift twice from different angles... it's 24 minutes long

Excellent, can't wait! (As usual! :blink: )

girlfights June 16th, 2011 02:18

It's up now :)

Lifter June 16th, 2011 05:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59426)
It's up now :)

And it was great! Loved the comments, the way you carried Michelle and for a long time as well. It had it all! Great over the shoulders!
Cheers!:thumbup2:

girlfights June 19th, 2011 22:10

New one up..

Lifting Summer is now up.. This such a cute cute lifting video :) Lots of OTS carries... and on lift I hoist her up by her firm little butt!

girlfights June 21st, 2011 19:51

I will be putting up another video tonight with OTS carries, fireman,one cradle and several knockouts...

I have a found a bigger girl who wants to wrestle and do Lift and Carry work,,, she is 5'4 and 200 lbs... so if you like big girl lift and carrys, this would be a great time to get a custom video while they are on sale...

One of the members here got a custom, HE loved it.. and I got it to him 7 hours after we shot it... can't always get it that quick, but you will have it within 3 to 5 days and sometimes 7 hours later :)

girlfights June 22nd, 2011 19:28

The new video is up :) Working with a BIG girl tommorrow for a wrestling clip and a lift and carry... so if you wanted to see me lifted ....

Lifter June 22nd, 2011 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59801)
The new video is up :) Working with a BIG girl tommorrow for a wrestling clip and a lift and carry... so if you wanted to see me lifted ....

Yes, yes we do, at least I do! Please make sure to include OTS (the glorious butt view for as long as possible!) and cradles!
Hugs!:thumbup2:

EZ June 23rd, 2011 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfights (Post 59743)
One of the members here got a custom, HE loved it.. and I got it to him 7 hours after we shot it... can't always get it that quick, but you will have it within 3 to 5 days and sometimes 7 hours later :)

Yes...I was very happy with the product and the service. She shot it on Monday and I received the product later that evening. I was definitely surprised, not to mention super pleased, to log on Tuesday and see it waiting for me in my inbox. As a huge OTS fan, I think she has the best technique for F/F OTS carries going right now and that was certainly on display in the video (like it is really in all her vids). Michelle was also great; super cute with a nice body to boot. She looked great thrown over those shoulders.

I'd definitely recommend Girl Fights to any carry fan looking to do a custom in the future and I'd recommend this video to anyone who like to see f/f lifts with ko'ed vicitms.