The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Is footwear important to you in lift and carry? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7302)

Korqexg September 8th, 2019 23:10

Is footwear important to you in lift and carry?

Do you care about what footwear the lifter (or even the liftee) is wearing? I've seen many people prefer the woman lifting being in heels.
Personally I like the lifter not wearing shoes during the lift as it makes it more apparent how her feet are touching the ground and his aren't, but that's just me.

ljakse September 9th, 2019 11:22

I like the lifter to be barefoot or in sandals or slippers, or even heels if it leaves toes visible. I'm okay with flip-flops too.

<former member> September 9th, 2019 16:13

For me, I have no great clue why any of this would effect my enjoyment; barefoot, trainers, heels, I still think I'd enjoy what is happening.

Albeit, if there was a clothes preference I could have, I'd prefer them to wear a skirt/dress of some sort, cause a part of the reason I like l&c is I like girls with strong legs and it seems quite feminine.

Any other clothing preferences others would have?

Slevin September 9th, 2019 19:45

Yes. I especially dislike it when they guy being lifted is barefoot, because I don?t like seeing dudes big stupid feet. Sometimes that alone will devalue the lift exponentially for me.

zebra September 10th, 2019 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0wlett (Post 231516)
For me, I have no great clue why any of this would effect my enjoyment; barefoot, trainers, heels, I still think I'd enjoy what is happening.

Albeit, if there was a clothes preference I could have, I'd prefer them to wear a skirt/dress of some sort, cause a part of the reason I like l&c is I like girls with strong legs and it seems quite feminine.

Any other clothing preferences others would have?

I also care more about clothes than shoes. Lingerie and underwear are personal favorites. It's even cool when the lifter is clothed while the liftee is unclothed. Say that a female doctor carries an undressed adult female patient from an examining room to an x-ray room during the course of a routine checkup.

TheWolfe September 10th, 2019 02:41

Absolutely! There are certain types of footwear that I think makes a girl more attractive and footwear that I think detracts from her looks. You can almost never go wrong with barefoot though!

Dislikes include flip flops, athletic shoes, combat boots or similar, styles that look like men's dress shoes, shoes or boots that look heavy, clunky or chunky, etc.

I prefer shoes that add less to the foot. Heels are nice if they accentuate the shape of her legs. Certain flats can be nice, too, as long as they look feminine and don't cover too much. Flat sandals vary by style as to whether they'll enhance or detract from a lift.

In general I have an appreciation for feminine, soft hands and feet with nice polish on the nails. Depending on how her feet look, certain kinds of shoes can help make imperfect feet look better. Like if she has gnarly toes, hiding then inside pumps can be preferable. The type of shoes can also help establish a context or atmosphere that can enhance or detract from a lift.

As an F/F fan it's slightly more important on the liftee but ideally I'd like both the lifter and liftee to be pleasing to me and that includes footwear (or lack thereof). I don't have a foot or shoe fetish but these are noticeable details that give clues about the girls that can stoke my imagination.

pol02 September 10th, 2019 05:55

Barefoot is definitely my thing!

Korqexg September 10th, 2019 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slevin (Post 231520)
Yes. I especially dislike it when they guy being lifted is barefoot, because I don?t like seeing dudes big stupid feet. Sometimes that alone will devalue the lift exponentially for me.

What about the girl being barefoot, then?

Korqexg September 10th, 2019 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by pol02 (Post 231537)
Barefoot is definitely my thing!

Same here tbh. Which I always found weird because I don't really identify as a foot fetishist myself.

Slevin September 11th, 2019 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korqexg (Post 231551)
What about the girl being barefoot, then?

Yes that?s actually good. Not the guy though, makes him look like a fairy, deserves to get his foot stomped by someone in soccer cleats