The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Are you still excited? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7620)

cultru June 12th, 2020 12:56

Are you still excited?

Many years ago there was no Instagram, no Youtube, no Facebook, it was difficult to find L&C photos and videos. That's why any finding was precious.

Nowadays there are many sources where you can easily find what you are looking for: this forum, some Instagram accounts reposting L&C, many Youtube accounts reuploading L&C and so on.

When you first saw F/M or F/F by pretty girl, you were excited for sure. But you have seen thousands of them. Thousands of cradles / piggybacks / shouldersits / whatever you prefer.

Are you still excited by any photo/video?

There is L&C challenge at Youtube. When first footage was uploaded, you were very excited for sure. Now there is hundred of them. Are you still as excited as you saw this challenge for the first time?

TheLurker1 June 12th, 2020 16:37

As a top LandC finder in the modern day and age, finding a new clip still excites me, despite finding 30 or so clips in a single day. They all have the unique scenarios - exciting to think about.

Syo Kirishima June 13th, 2020 01:26

Honestly, even if it became mainstream I would probably still like L&C because despite not being a surprise anymore, it also make it open for more opportunities to get lifted or possibly see new types of lifts.

mostazarock June 13th, 2020 04:39

i ve been searching for a clip for 14 years (or picture) and i still can`t find it
it is very simple considering the experience from the users of thi forums
just a casual front lift f/m from a girl in school uniform (real one) to a classmate
so YES i am still exited
or a front lift kidnapping scene would work too
some day maybe i will find it

newrope July 11th, 2020 12:19

Not as excited anymore

I'm not as excited as i was at the beginning of my discovery of the internet regarding my passion. Sometimes i just keep away from all the pictures and videos for a couple of months, so that i'm not getting numb.

LgPkg September 24th, 2020 03:32

Without a doubt

I?ve always admired strong and powerful women.

sportsfan007 October 11th, 2020 21:26

lift and carry

If you are a strong girl into or like to lift and carry a man, let me know. I like to be lifted in many ways by a tall strong girl.

to feel your power and strength would be awesome Let me know email below

canadiens007@yahoo.com

Rp7 October 11th, 2020 22:44

This is an interesting perspective I have noticed I get bored of the same clips after a while, but finding new ones that match your interests is always great in my opinion

namadosoohay October 20th, 2020 02:44

I'm still excited. Not everything L&C related does it for me but when I browse the pic threads and see some really pretty girls giving shoulder rides and stuff I'm all for it.

TheLurker1 October 20th, 2020 16:07

My excitement hasn't waned, but I've overexhausted a lot of the clips. It speaks volumes to my interest in LandC that I haven't burned out.

mazo242k October 25th, 2020 01:10

i don't care for the challenge videos or squat videos for that have taken over, i'm very picky and it is very exhausting to look for the videos i want

Shadowhades July 1st, 2021 18:04

Ah yes, the L&C craze back in the summer of 2020. You're welcome guys for all of the clips and videos that showed up during that time lol

TheLurker1 July 2nd, 2021 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowhades (Post 255744)
Ah yes, the L&C craze back in the summer of 2020. You're welcome guys for all of the clips and videos that showed up during that time lol

are you insinuating that you are responsible for the lift and carry challenge trend?

Shadowhades July 2nd, 2021 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLurker1 (Post 255759)
are you insinuating that you are responsible for the lift and carry challenge trend?

Yeah it was me. If you check out the beginning on some of the L&C challenge videos during that time, they shouted out my username. Why did I do it? Well I realized how popular this challenge was on youtube based on the views these videos would get, so I decided to message TONS of smaller youtube channels as I was getting tired of the lack of L&C clips. All it took for me was to compliment their videos, suggest doing this challenge since it gets tons of views, and bam L&C became a trend lol. Even the #Liftaguychallenge account was surprised at how trendy it became. I stopped asking youtube couples to do this challenge after reading the creepy and weird comments on the L&C challenge videos as I felt bad for the youtubers... Every single YouTuber gave positive feedback on the challenge video and I even got an additional 12 subscribers so I did want to keep going, but those comments ruined it.

aetheristic July 2nd, 2021 14:15

Unfortunately I only like one type of lift that is side hip carry which is extremely rare to find in any video so yeah it still excites me when I see a new video/photo.

TheLurker1 July 2nd, 2021 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowhades (Post 255761)
Yeah it was me. If you check out the beginning on some of the L&C challenge videos during that time, they shouted out my username. Why did I do it? Well I realized how popular this challenge was on youtube based on the views these videos would get, so I decided to message TONS of smaller youtube channels as I was getting tired of the lack of L&C clips. All it took for me was to compliment their videos, suggest doing this challenge since it gets tons of views, and bam L&C became a trend lol. Even the #Liftaguychallenge account was surprised at how trendy it became. I stopped asking youtube couples to do this challenge after reading the creepy and weird comments on the L&C challenge videos as I felt bad for the youtubers... Every single YouTuber gave positive feedback on the challenge video and I even got an additional 12 subscribers so I did want to keep going, but those comments ruined it.

Come to think of it, your name definitely does ring a bell.

Good job bro, they are still making new lift and carry challenges occasionally, even today; you've given us a ton of content lol

I definitely understand what you mean by the creepy comments as well; the way they demand for a sequel and their height and weight is as concerning as it is disgusting.

Shadowhades July 2nd, 2021 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLurker1 (Post 255787)
Come to think of it, your name definitely does ring a bell.

Good job bro, they are still making new lift and carry challenges occasionally, even today; you've given us a ton of content lol

I definitely understand what you mean by the creepy comments as well; the way they demand for a sequel and their height and weight is as concerning as it is disgusting.

No problem. It was such great timing as well as everyone was locked up indoors because of the virus so there were hundreds of couples making challenge videos. I made 100+ couples do an L&C video during the entirety of the summer (I stopped asking constantly in September due to university and the bad comments) which I'm proud of.

Yeah I still see couples making L&C videos which is cool. I was really hoping maybe some of you guys would chime in and also encourage couples to make an L&C challenge video just to show a little bit more demand lol. But I think my actions were enough. Hopefully, there is another brave soul to make it trendy again as anything is possible if you do the right things (HINT: Ask couples who have done the yoga challenge :thumbup1: ).

And to counteract the comments, I made alt youtube accounts to comment on these L&C videos with compliments and light-hearted comments so that they would not see the bad comments, but it did not work :( .

sebb July 14th, 2021 00:12

its an interesting time to be alive :blushing:

luff(arungen) July 15th, 2021 18:12

me personally i'm not as easily excited as I used to be 15-20 years ago. Back then simple pics or videos were enough. Now I usually don't care much for casual L&C pics/clips and instead need something special to get me excited. Nudity is preferred, for example, whereas back in the day i didnt care about that.

seeing so many pics and videos over the years has definitely made me be less excited about the things i saw a lot already

Makemefly July 17th, 2021 18:35

Which challenge was this? Could you post an example please? I literally didn't notice anything lol. Must be following the wrong accounts.

zebra July 18th, 2021 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by luff(arungen) (Post 256244)
me personally i'm not as easily excited as I used to be 15-20 years ago. Back then simple pics or videos were enough. Now I usually don't care much for casual L&C pics/clips and instead need something special to get me excited. Nudity is preferred, for example, whereas back in the day i didnt care about that.

seeing so many pics and videos over the years has definitely made me be less excited about the things i saw a lot already

I'm the same way. I went from ordinary lifting to F/F lifting to larger/smaller lifting to lifting with other things. Now, I need something scripted or unique because I've seen dozens of mundane lifts. There has to be a story behind the activity.

luff(arungen) July 23rd, 2021 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 256323)
I'm the same way. I went from ordinary lifting to F/F lifting to larger/smaller lifting to lifting with other things. Now, I need something scripted or unique because I've seen dozens of mundane lifts. There has to be a story behind the activity.

when it comes to "scripts" and such...like story lines in videos... i usually need it to be realistic. Whenever they're just laughing around, it kills it for meThere has to be some sort of realism to it.

20 years ago I wouldn't give a shit about whether the storyline seemed fake or not. I kinda wish I felt like that today as well. The internet has been great in giving me lots of new material to look at, but it's also effectively made things worse for me because a lot of things became mundane

169qwe July 25th, 2021 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by luff(arungen) (Post 256244)

Same with me. I remember seeing a tiny pic of a f/f wrestling lift in a magazine probably in the mid-90s. I was so excited, my blood pressure went through the roof. Now, with everything that's out there, I wouldn't even look twice at it.

I guess it's like a drug in a certain way. You need increasing amounts over time to get the same result.

zebra August 23rd, 2021 05:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by luff(arungen) (Post 256537)
when it comes to "scripts" and such...like story lines in videos... i usually need it to be realistic. Whenever they're just laughing around, it kills it for meThere has to be some sort of realism to it.

20 years ago I wouldn't give a shit about whether the storyline seemed fake or not. I kinda wish I felt like that today as well. The internet has been great in giving me lots of new material to look at, but it's also effectively made things worse for me because a lot of things became mundane

That's true for many people. The chewing gum loses its flavor after a while. You look for new tastes and new types. The old Doublemint, that you once loved, won't do it anymore.

FinQ August 23rd, 2021 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by luff(arungen) (Post 256537)

Totally agree. For me the sexiness is in the scenario. It's the reversal of the woman taking on the dominant, strong role. I also prefer it to be within a sexual context. The great lofts in Wayne's World 2 and Naked Gun 2 1/5 for me are still the standard. These lift and carry challenge videos do nothing for me. It's not just the 'act' of l&c that's sexy, it's the setting. The woman also has to be attractive for me, personally. Seeing huge bodybuilders lift isn't my thing. There's no subversion of expectation there... they can lift someone... no shit Sherlock!

AssMaster197 August 28th, 2023 18:23

Exactly that’s why I love videos from Amber Deluca, DeboraTheBig, Jasmine Mendez, Rage Maiden and those who retired such as MightyTrinity and Goddess Vegas there wasn’t a sense of going through the motions you can tell they enjoy it’s just as mental and sexual as it is physical. They’re not just going through the motions but there is a sense of connection and of her establishing the power dynamic asserting herself as the one in charge.

lcf677 September 11th, 2023 22:05

are you still excited?

It's all about the sensual quality of a picture(s), video.

The real question is are the lifters in a picture or video sensually excited?

lcf677 September 11th, 2023 22:10

are you still excited

As follow-up to prior post, many LC photos or videos in a wrestling context or lifting context seem focused on winning a wrestling match or demonstrating strength rather than enjoying a sensual experience.