The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Caty`s world (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2237)

greatlifting September 6th, 2011 17:02

Caty`s world

Hi there all, i'm quite new in lift and carry, about 2 months ago i've opened a studio tegether with my boyfriend, you can see it here http://www.clips4sale.com/store/46545
I would love to be more close to the lift and carry fans, so for those who have seen my videos, pictures, or just some samples please give me some ideas, suggestions on how to make the videos better, or anyway anything you have in mind.
Hope you like the studio
Kisses
Caty

acr September 6th, 2011 17:33

I'd love another 69 lift. There's not many places to find a woman lifting man in that position on the internet :tt1:

Dercer September 6th, 2011 18:47

Caty, I love what you and your boyfriend are doing.

Personally, I'd love to see you having actually sex while you're lifting him, both naked.

phoneman September 6th, 2011 20:20

Welcome Caty. We hope that you are successful in your Clips4sale site. We certainly appreciate your appearance here.

Hopefully, if you are active here, it will help your business.

greatlifting September 6th, 2011 21:09

Hi, and thanks.
acr, i'm sure you'll find really soon a 69 in one of my clips (my boyfriend is crazy about that position) You can see also a 69 in one of my videos lift 8 - I am horny. Enjoy
Dercer Thanks a lot. You have been reading our minds, we were just thinking this days on doing this. We did do this on lift 28 quicky in hotel (but it was short). I promise you a full video just with sex during lift
phoneman thanks a lot and i'm very glad that i've joined this forum where i can speak with you all lift and carry fans
Kisses
Caty

smallwm September 6th, 2011 23:42

Welcome Caty. All the best and keep up the great work. I have seen some of the previews and you look very strong and sexy. I like to see more shoulder riding videos which you make it look so easy.

county_life September 7th, 2011 11:55

Carry on with your lifts in heels and boots!!! ;o)

greatlifting September 7th, 2011 15:59

Thanks guys for the nice words. For sure we will make more videos, according to your ideas.
If any of you knows a skinny girl that would like to be lifted (or to lift) just put me in contact with her please.
If she will appear in one of our videos you will get one of our videos for free (you choose the video).

By they way, today we will have a new video with overhead. Its my first made overhead so i hope you will like it.
Kisses
Caty

widley September 7th, 2011 20:48

Powerful caty

Caty,
You are all things combined, pretty, strong, erotic, to name but a few, your boyfriend is a very lucky fella, I am sure you could lift twice the weight of your man. I look forward to more of your lifting in the near future, and of course so will your fella!. Thankyou.

arav1605 September 8th, 2011 18:17

Welcome to the forum Caty and carry on the great work.

greatlifting September 8th, 2011 19:23

I have a great surprise for you all. In one of the following days i will post a video with me and my boyfriend special for you. No one have ever seen this video before, and it was never on clips4sale.
This video its just for you, our fans, and lift and carry fans.
Stay close for the video
Kisses for you all
Caty

Angeleye September 8th, 2011 22:37

Welcome :)
i have to admit i'd love to see more overhead lift videos from you

greatlifting September 8th, 2011 23:05

And i promise you will see :P

greatlifting September 9th, 2011 18:11

New video is available at my store. Hope you'll love it as much us me and my boyfriend enjoyed filming it
lift 31 bondaged blows
Today i have a surprise for my sweetie. I know he like me being dominant. At first he has to do what I want, like kissing my biceps, my ass, my pussy and more. Then I order him to take off my highheels because now he will get his surprise. I take my belt off and fix his hands backside. Now he is bondaged and real helpless and I can do with him what I want. He gets a bit fear because he don`t know what`s expected to him. Now I can lift him up to have my fun while blowing him in a front lift but I get a better idea.I take him fullweight on my arms and lift him up to a horizontal blowjob. After the blowjob I let him down to rest in my strong arms. My sweetie gets real excited about this act of female dominance

greatlifting September 10th, 2011 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 65168)
I have a great surprise for you all. In one of the following days i will post a video with me and my boyfriend special for you. No one have ever seen this video before, and it was never on clips4sale.
This video its just for you, our fans, and lift and carry fans.
Stay close for the video
Kisses for you all
Caty

here is the link to the video. I reduced it to a viewable size (105 mb) because the original has 400 mb. The video is nearly 18 minutes. We had fun and I hope you have also fun while watching.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pg9ji9

bungleb3ar September 10th, 2011 22:09

You're truly an amazing lady - and your boyfriend is a lucky guy! May I ask how much he weighs - it is very impressive that you can lift him overhead!! :w00t::w00t:

greatlifting September 11th, 2011 10:48

What do you think about the free video? Give us your opinion, and if the video is nice don't forget to say thanks
Kisses
Caty

smallwm September 13th, 2011 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 65309)
here is the link to the video. I reduced it to a viewable size (105 mb) because the original has 400 mb. The video is nearly 18 minutes. We had fun and I hope you have also fun while watching.

Tried downloading it and it doesn't work for me :(

winniethebeer September 13th, 2011 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 65390)
What do you think about the free video? Give us your opinion, and if the video is nice don't forget to say thanks
Kisses
Caty

Hi. I watched it and heres my opinion:

Very good video! I think you and your partner have great chemistry and you two seem to be the same size yet you easily carry him in all the positions. The only criticism is that the video is dark and grainy.

unknown September 13th, 2011 09:23

Quote:

Kisses
Caty

Dear cathy, can we have strapon added in ur video as u do lot of domination along with lifting

platja September 13th, 2011 13:14

Quote:

Kisses
Caty

doesn't work for me cant open the file

greatlifting September 13th, 2011 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by platja (Post 65617)
doesn't work for me cant open the file

The link looks fine, you should try again to download, it works to. The video codec is avi with x264. Perhaps you don?t have it on your system.Try to play with VLC Player. Good luck

greatlifting September 13th, 2011 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallwm (Post 65583)
Tried downloading it and it doesn't work for me :(

sorry for your problems but more than 100 downloads are working. The problem must be on your system. Hope you can fix it.

greatlifting September 13th, 2011 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by bungleb3ar (Post 65358)
You're truly an amazing lady - and your boyfriend is a lucky guy! May I ask how much he weighs - it is very impressive that you can lift him overhead!! :w00t::w00t:

Caty is 55 kg and me has 56 kg.

platja September 14th, 2011 09:03

nope the link don t work cant you please load it up to megaload

greatlifting September 14th, 2011 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by platja (Post 65699)
nope the link don t work cant you please load it up to megaload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K1RFA34Q

hope this will help

greatlifting September 14th, 2011 16:44

New video is up http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/46545
lift 33 lift on lake
Hope you like it

platja September 14th, 2011 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 65706)

Thanks for the link and the great clip you are great and sexxy:wub::thumbup2:

shanethebb September 14th, 2011 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 64938)
Hi there all, i'm quite new in lift and carry, about 2 months ago i've opened a studio tegether with my boyfriend, you can see it here http://www.clips4sale.com/store/46545
I would love to be more close to the lift and carry fans, so for those who have seen my videos, pictures, or just some samples please give me some ideas, suggestions on how to make the videos better, or anyway anything you have in mind.
Hope you like the studio
Kisses
Caty

hi caty,
can u do strapon clip
thanks

minimaxde September 15th, 2011 11:15

f/f-lifting

Hi Caty,

do you do lifts with petite girls? It would be great to see you as a strong girl lifting tiny girls in many powerful way, maybe over your head.

Sincerly

Minimax

greatlifting September 18th, 2011 13:16

to shanethebb, we think about the stapon and we will try in the next time, so be patient.
Regards

greatlifting September 18th, 2011 13:20

to minimaxde, I would really like to do l&c with a smaller girl to see what it can happen. The problem is to find a girl who accept all the conditions like copyright,....

But I have a look on for this.

Regards

greatlifting September 21st, 2011 01:34

new video

New video is online. The biggest video we ever made, 1 hour without any cutings!
lift 35 an hour
We got the idea to have a full love act in one video, but the phone rings (around 30 minutes, cut out) and the record time of the cam was limited to a bit more than 1 hour. We had no script or idea what happens in this show and all is real improvisation. Caty begin very dominant in her high heels, she like it to be taller than me. She lift?s and carries me with such a fun and we forget the time. She enjoy every minute and she perform more and more diffcult positions. Mostly positions are changing aerial and are longtime. This you have never seen before. The show contains: acrobatic, domination, handjobs, kissing, masturbation, muscle worship, oralsex, many many more and a very sexy and powerful Caty.
Due to the price and the length of the video you can find it cut in 6 smaller pieces (10 min piece)
Kisses
Caty

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/46545

greatlifting September 21st, 2011 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexwhilelifting (Post 20693)
Hi there, ?m 38 years old and i hope i can contribute to this forum.
Looking forward to enter the forum.
Please give me acess.
Thanks

We are not amused about this member here. This member is sharing our clips on other boards as an illegal act.

dendrin September 21st, 2011 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 66449)
We are not amused about this member here. This member is sharing our clips on other boards as an illegal act.

Using the help desk, can you give us more details on the forum and what name he uses there? We will warn him.

greatlifting September 22nd, 2011 11:24

copyrights

Hi all,

we have seen some questions about the copyrights in the forum, is allowed or not allowed, it is copyrighted or not. Generally all clips which comes from a clips4sale site are ALL copyrighted trough clips4sale.
Perhaps this is a help to find your decision.

Did you watched the acrobatic in our lift 35 video? I have watched the circa video on youtube and I like it to see how easy she balance him.:) This was the first time we tried acrobatic and I managed it to have him standing on my shoulders , not perfect like her but for the first try. I like to test my strength and acrobatic can be so interesting and funny for this.
What do you think?

Regards Caty

mansell3000 September 22nd, 2011 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 66494)
Hi all,

we have seen some questions about the copyrights in the forum, is allowed or not allowed, it is copyrighted or not. Generally all clips which comes from a clips4sale site are ALL copyrighted trough clips4sale.
Perhaps this is a help to find your decision.

Did you watched the acrobatic in our lift 35 video? I have watched the circa video on youtube and I like it to see how easy she balance him.:) This was the first time we tried acrobatic and I managed it to have him standing on my shoulders , not perfect like her but for the first try. I like to test my strength and acrobatic can be so interesting and funny for this.
What do you think?

Regards Caty

Acrobatic acts are very much my favourite type of lift. The Circa video where the man walks around the women's shoulders is superb. I am sure with practice you can be just as good! Keep up the good work.

The September 22nd, 2011 21:37

can u upload the overhead lift :D

greatlifting September 23rd, 2011 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by The (Post 66548)
can u upload the overhead lift :D

The video is uploaded here http://www.clips4sale.com/store/46545

greatlifting September 25th, 2011 04:10

New video is online
lift 36 flying sex
Caty lets me flying while having sex in different positions. It is a great feeling being on top in the air.
Hope you like it

greatlifting September 29th, 2011 18:29

New video. I hope you like acrobatic because we tryed some :tt1:

lift 37 acrobatic
Caty challenged me to do acrobatic with her but me being naked, because she wants to see my reactions. She has watched in www an acrobatic act with the male walks on the female during she stands up and then back. She really manage it to lift and balance me during she stands up to hold me standing on her shoulders. It is not easy to balance myself but Caty has no problems to being the base. Later we have some leg lifts. Caty is impressing me more and more and she likes the role of being strong and she like to display this.

intolnc September 29th, 2011 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 67113)

Well I like it very much! Especially the beginning, where you're lifting him from the floor and he's standing on your back and you first go into push-up position before you're fully standing up. Really impressive! :thumbup2:

greatlifting October 4th, 2011 16:57

New video

lift 40 sweet mama
I am coming home and my sweetie sit in the kitchen. He is hungry and he can?t find something to eat. He looks like a little boy who wants to have his mama. I take him on my arms and then he sits on my lap. I feed him with a banana and something to drink. I can see he feels better and better, because he enjoy to be my sweet little boy. I know he like it to suck my nipples like a baby and so I ask him, if he like some -milk-. He know where to find his -milk- while me watching my baby.

dazeitgeist October 6th, 2011 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 67113)

lift 37 acrobatic
Caty challenged me to do acrobatic with her but me being naked, because she wants to see my reactions. She has watched in www an acrobatic act with the male walks on the female during she stands up and then back. She really manage it to lift and balance me during she stands up to hold me standing on her shoulders. It is not easy to balance myself but Caty has no problems to being the base. Later we have some leg lifts. Caty is impressing me more and more and she likes the role of being strong and she like to display this.

Really really impressive. Bravo!

greatlifting October 6th, 2011 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazeitgeist (Post 67684)
Really really impressive. Bravo!

Thanks a lot. It was a really hard work, and some good hours of training. But in the end when we did the video we can say that all the training hours had deserved

Dercer October 7th, 2011 19:53

lift 41 - near by me

I love the latest clip taken from the perspective of your lifted partner. I particularly like the view of your boob from above. It really makes me wish I was there.

greatlifting October 8th, 2011 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dercer (Post 67762)
I love the latest clip taken from the perspective of your lifted partner. I particularly like the view of your boob from above. It really makes me wish I was there.

Thanks a lot. This was the main idea also, so that you feel like you were there, to wish to be there :thumbup1:
Kisses
Caty

dazeitgeist October 8th, 2011 06:37

Dont mean to intrude, but am really curious to know how did you two get into lifts? I for one would never feel comfortable discussing this topic with my partner. Which is why you both sharing this and having all these great experience together(and sharing with all of us) is so wonderful .:thumbup1:

greatlifting October 9th, 2011 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazeitgeist (Post 67788)
Dont mean to intrude, but am really curious to know how did you two get into lifts? I for one would never feel comfortable discussing this topic with my partner. Which is why you both sharing this and having all these great experience together(and sharing with all of us) is so wonderful .:thumbup1:

I have allways been very physical in my life and I got a born good natural strength. I have seen some lift and carry in the WWW and I found it real interesting to try. Lift and carry is a very physical act and I like it really. I am surprised about myself how easy I can do it. My sweetie is a perfect partner to handle, not to big and not to small and willing to try all, because he like it as me. So we are a perfect couple, a strong girl who like to display and a guy who like to be lifted. I also like acrobatic and that?s why I like the extrem lift positions. We found the c4s site and here we are.

Regards Caty

greatlifting October 9th, 2011 21:59

New video is online. A lot of you, my fans have asked this, to lift a girl, so i have done it. What do you think? I wait your opinnions. First time with a girl. An amazing video!

lift 42 fun with Roberta - 1440 x 1080
Caty and me visiting Roberta, a friend of caty. When I go to sit on Caty?s lap she looked amazed about the changed roles. She is also a strong girl and she wants me sitting on her lap. Caty carries me over to her and places me in her lap. After a while Caty lift me frontside and to our all surprise Roberta do the same with me also. Then Caty starts to lift and carry Roberta longtime in different ways without droping her. This long act ends with Caty?s first double lift. Roberta is in piggyback style and me in a bearhug and all this with Caty in highheels, pure amazing.
Enjoy it!

greatlifting October 11th, 2011 18:15

New video
lift 43 sensual fun
Roberta and me spend some times together and we discover our bodys. Roberta is impressed about my big arms but she like to show her biceps also and it looks real big. We compare our muscles until I start to lift Roberta. Suddenly Roberta starts sensual to grab my boobs and that is a real fantastic feeling and I enjoy it very much. Then we are playing around in several lifts and carries, we kiss a bit and touching each other sensual. All that is fimed by my sweetie and he gets excited while watching our sensuality.

minimaxde October 12th, 2011 05:57

great clip

Hi Caty,

great job, it is a beautiful clip liftimg a sexy nice girl. I would enjoy, if you lift a smaller and a lighter girl with your great power as high as possible in the air. More f/f-clips please!!

Minimax

blauesau October 19th, 2011 18:09

http://www.videoteasing.com/caty.html

greatlifting October 19th, 2011 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by blauesau (Post 68817)

Yes blauesau, you can find some of our videos on videoteasing.com also. But only the non nude ones. The nude videos are edited to be non nude in there!

greatlifting October 20th, 2011 05:39

New video added:thumbup1:

lift 47 silent love
I am waiting for my boy coming home. I take him in my arms and I feel he needs me. I am very sensual to him and he is just enjoying it. He feels my passionally and softly touchings. He do not anything, only being right there. But I know what he needs, a strong girl who take care of him.
Enjoy

Angeleye October 20th, 2011 21:17

Watched the overhead lift video.
i'd love to see you make more videos like it, you look amazing when performing that lift.

Mike October 21st, 2011 18:26

Always nice videos greatlifting!
I have a request: can you do a video with only Roberta lifting your boyfriend? thanks :p

greatlifting October 22nd, 2011 06:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimaxde (Post 68140)
Hi Caty,

great job, it is a beautiful clip liftimg a sexy nice girl. I would enjoy, if you lift a smaller and a lighter girl with your great power as high as possible in the air. More f/f-clips please!!

Minimax

Thanks minimaxde, i will try with a smaller girl also. And for sure you will see more f/f clips on my studio

greatlifting October 22nd, 2011 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angeleye (Post 68934)
Watched the overhead lift video.
i'd love to see you make more videos like it, you look amazing when performing that lift.

Thanks, for watching our videos. You will all possible positions in my videos performed in the best way possible.

greatlifting October 22nd, 2011 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 69000)
Always nice videos greatlifting!
I have a request: can you do a video with only Roberta lifting your boyfriend? thanks :p

Hi Mike, we will try to fulfill your request, its not a promise but i will do everything its possible!

greatlifting October 22nd, 2011 06:18

New video is online on my store. A great 15 minutes video where my boy is all time in the air. You really have to see this video!
lift 48 you have to stay
After coming home from work I feel horny for a quickie. Caty take me on her arms to kiss and to carry me into another room to show me what is her mind about a quickie. She undress me and herself during the carry and then she starts to give me best blowjob I have ever had. She let me feel her endless strength while moving me up and down sitting on hands, she play on her pussy during she suck my balls, deepthroat blowings ............ She do not let me down until I give all my sperm about her body. Then she is satisfied and she carries me out to go to the bathroom to have a shower with me. This is a masterpiece of a nonstop strength-act and a real unique display of female power. Don`t miss it to watch.

Mike October 23rd, 2011 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 69046)
Hi Mike, we will try to fulfill your request, its not a promise but i will do everything its possible!

thanks Caty!

greatlifting October 26th, 2011 06:44

New video uploaded with Pete, a 74 kg man!

lift 49 suddenly
After doing some push ups I use the cam to film my bigger arms in a sexy dress. During the flexing Pete is coming and he watch me doing this. He touch my arms and he like what he see and feel. Suddenly he jumps on my back because he know I like lift and carry. He wants to see how I can handle his 74 kg. I show him how I can dance with him. We change the positions aerial from piggyback, frontlift, over the shoulder to shoulder ride. I can feel the difference of nearly 20 kg more than my boy has but I have no problems with him and I like that.

goodstate October 26th, 2011 12:36

Hi greatlifting,

I want to find the category of video.
In my avatar, the girl makes a bearhug lift behind the man.
Then, the man separates his legs and grip the girl's legs.
After that, the man twists his feet behind the girl.
Therefore, the man can enjoy the love from the girl.
It is better that the girl wears court shoe.
I find it difficult to search the category.
If you have this kind of video, please make a list. Thanks!

goodstate

greatlifting October 26th, 2011 18:05

A new video with 2 new sexy girls lifting each other
lift 50 sexy friends
2 sweet and sexy girls having fun while lifting and carrying each other.

minimaxde October 26th, 2011 22:46

2 girls lifting

HI GREATLIFTING;
great clip with the two girls, but you as a strong lifter could lift a tiny petite girl in many powerful lifts, especially in frontal ways high up till over head, under armpit, under elbow, by the waist for example. What about these lifts? Your ff-clips are wonderful

Minimax

greatlifting October 27th, 2011 09:52

request

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodstate (Post 69425)
Hi greatlifting,

I want to find the category of video.
In my avatar, the girl makes a bearhug lift behind the man.
Then, the man separates his legs and grip the girl's legs.
After that, the man twists his feet behind the girl.
Therefore, the man can enjoy the love from the girl.
It is better that the girl wears court shoe.
I find it difficult to search the category.
If you have this kind of video, please make a list. Thanks!

goodstate

I think you will see a lift like your description in the next days in our studio.
Regards Caty

jvzann October 27th, 2011 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimaxde (Post 69472)
HI GREATLIFTING;
great clip with the two girls, but you as a strong lifter could lift a tiny petite girl in many powerful lifts, especially in frontal ways high up till over head, under armpit, under elbow, by the waist for example. What about these lifts? Your ff-clips are wonderful

Minimax

Bravo, I'd like to see that too

greatlifting October 29th, 2011 15:37

info

We have 2 new videos online, 1 is for the f-m fans with Caty and Roberta who l&c Pete and Andre and the second is a very hot game between Roberta and me. This is a must if you like f-f but it is also werth to watch as a f-m fan.
Now some words about the request to have l&c with a small and skinny girl.
I would really love to do that just to find out how it goes but to find a smaller girl like me is hard, because I am the smallest always. It is already in my mind to try it.

So take these clips above at first and I am sure you will be well enjoyed.

Kisses Caty

dendrin October 29th, 2011 15:56

Roberta is very beautiful, what is her weight?

greatlifting October 30th, 2011 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 69718)
Roberta is very beautiful, what is her weight?

I will tell her about your compliment and she has 59 kg, dendrin.

Regards Caty

thom803 October 31st, 2011 21:37

Caty, the ff lift with Roberta is amazing. I concur with past posters though that I really want to see you do a ff video with a girl smaller than you (maybe an Asian). Naked too! I would buy that and encourage all my friends too as well.

goodstate November 1st, 2011 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 69505)
I think you will see a lift like your description in the next days in our studio.
Regards Caty

If you have done the kind of video,
please remind me to download it.
Thank you very much!

greatlifting November 2nd, 2011 04:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by thom803 (Post 69907)
Caty, the ff lift with Roberta is amazing. I concur with past posters though that I really want to see you do a ff video with a girl smaller than you (maybe an Asian). Naked too! I would buy that and encourage all my friends too as well.

As i was telling to others i will tell you also, it's very difficult to find someone smaller than me (i'm 1.56 m).
But be sure that when i will find the right girl we will film:P
Kisses
Caty

greatlifting November 2nd, 2011 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodstate (Post 69957)
If you have done the kind of video,
please remind me to download it.
Thank you very much!

The video is online in our store.
Lift 53
This is a live requested show which has only this position, a backside frontstradle. Caty grab me between my legs and masturbate my dick and later I play on her pussy while she hold me up there. We recorded it with our normal cam.

memosan11 November 2nd, 2011 16:09

Hi!!! Congratulations for your work!!!

Are you from Romania??? i know girls are really strong and preety there...

is it possible to make a f/m strapon lifting video with roberta?
thanks, cheers

goodstate November 2nd, 2011 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 70043)
The video is online in our store.
Lift 53
This is a live requested show which has only this position, a backside frontstradle. Caty grab me between my legs and masturbate my dick and later I play on her pussy while she hold me up there. We recorded it with our normal cam.

Good try, greatlifting.
I see that you find it difficult to make your boyfriend have the sexual stimulation.
You become tired to lift your boyfriend.
I cannot deny that this is my problem.
Your boyfriend have enjoyed your beautiful leg, but he feels tired to make the balance of his body.
I think that you can hug your boyfriend but let your boyfriend play the penis.
Sad but true, it is not your style.
I also think that you can wear the court shoe to stimulate your boyfriend's sexual urge. However, it is easy yo make the injury.
You can try again but I think it you have finished my request and done your best. Perfect.
Thank you.

P.S. I'm very surprised that you make a film for my request. I'm so happy. I have sexual reaction for your film. Thank you!

greatlifting November 5th, 2011 15:35

New amazing video uploaded!

lift 54 55kg vs 74kg
I am doing my daily morning workout. After a while Pete is coming and I invite him to do also a workout but Pete won?t it. So I change my mind because I want to lift Pete to do a heavier workout with him. Then Pete try the same lifts with me to see how strong he is. After that he ask me for a challenge to see who is stronger. We are doing squats while the other sit on shoulders. Now he know who is stronger. After that I carry him on my back for some calf-raises and one-leg stands until we decide to have a morning coffee.

Enjoy!
Kisses
Caty

Lifter November 6th, 2011 02:05

Would love to see more female-female lift and carry vids that include OTS and cradles.
Cheers

Mike November 6th, 2011 18:17

Nice video Katy, I'm 74 kg too. You can lift me like nothing. Awesome!

I see also the video with Roberta. She's strong. How tall she is? She much taller than you and you boyfriend

greatlifting November 8th, 2011 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodstate (Post 70055)
Good try, greatlifting.
I see that you find it difficult to make your boyfriend have the sexual stimulation.
You become tired to lift your boyfriend.
I cannot deny that this is my problem.
Your boyfriend have enjoyed your beautiful leg, but he feels tired to make the balance of his body.
I think that you can hug your boyfriend but let your boyfriend play the penis.
Sad but true, it is not your style.
I also think that you can wear the court shoe to stimulate your boyfriend's sexual urge. However, it is easy yo make the injury.
You can try again but I think it you have finished my request and done your best. Perfect.
Thank you.

P.S. I'm very surprised that you make a film for my request. I'm so happy. I have sexual reaction for your film. Thank you!

goodstate, have many thx for your statement. We will try to perfect this in another clip.
Regards, Caty

greatlifting November 8th, 2011 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifter (Post 70294)
Would love to see more female-female lift and carry vids that include OTS and cradles.
Cheers

Lifter, we will do this soon, so be patient.

Regards Caty

greatlifting November 8th, 2011 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 70344)
Nice video Katy, I'm 74 kg too. You can lift me like nothing. Awesome!

I see also the video with Roberta. She's strong. How tall she is? She much taller than you and you boyfriend

To lift and carry Pete with 74 kg is not so difficult, especially the shoulder rides are easy for me.
Roberta is 1,70 meters and around 60 kg.

Feel lifted, Caty

Angeleye November 8th, 2011 22:34

i'd still love to see the overhead lift in your videos
to male or female

greatlifting November 8th, 2011 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angeleye (Post 70526)
i'd still love to see the overhead lift in your videos
to male or female

Have you seen lift 30 overhead 3 times?

Mike November 9th, 2011 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 70524)
To lift and carry Pete with 74 kg is not so difficult, especially the shoulder rides are easy for me.
Roberta is 1,70 meters and around 60 kg.

Feel lifted, Caty

Yes, she's tall, but only 1,70, she look like 1.75 or little more :D

greatlifting November 10th, 2011 15:02

We have a new video in our studio with Roberta, Andre and me which contains only double lifts and carries.

Lift 57 sporty trio
Roberta and me are alone and we want to have some fun together. I know Roberta likes to be lifted and so we start with this to come a bit -closer-. Exactly in this moment Andre is coming to go into the bathroom. He see what we are doing and I ask him what he want. He see 2 girls and naturally he wants to stay with us and he likes also to be lifted. So I carry Roberta and Andre in different ways. Now we all get a bit -closer-.

Enjoy my power, Caty

greatlifting November 14th, 2011 17:48

New video
lift 58 girls in trouble
The girls are chilling and Roberta?s mobil rings. During the call Caty get?s the suspicion that Roberta is phoning with Andre. Caty is disappointed and angry about that and the girls gets in trouble which is going into a fight between them. Caty dominates Roberta with leg siccors and her power. Roberta wants to go but Caty do not let her going. She lift and carry Roberta in helpless positions. The scene changes slowly and the girls gets excited about what happens. Caty enjoy her dominance and during the lifts and carries they get more and more sensual. At the end they are closed friends again.
Enjoy
Kisses
Caty

dendrin November 15th, 2011 04:20

Nice Caty, I am also waiting to see how well Roberta can lift you!

goneju November 15th, 2011 04:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by dendrin (Post 71008)
Nice Caty, I am also waiting to see how well Roberta can lift you!

Same here. Would love to see Roberta lift and dominate you.

greatlifting November 15th, 2011 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 65309)

This video was watched by 212 peoples which gave only 13 thanks. This is a bit frustating. Someone used the video to upload it again to megaupload to get some advantages on other places.
That?s the reason why the link above is now deleted from me.

Regards, Caty

thom803 November 15th, 2011 19:05

Caty, love your videos. I think a great idea would have Roberta lift you and dominate you a little bit. She is taller, so it would be a bigger lifting smaller video. Thanks!

koeman11 November 15th, 2011 23:55

Hey caty

I have a problem buying videos from clips4sale.com Cause Clipcash Keep Saying ''System Flagged'' And My Visa card dont work for Clips4sale..Anyway I want to buy ''lift 58 girls in trouble'' By any other method I hope you help me :blushing:

Lifter November 16th, 2011 04:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 70970)
New video
lift 58 girls in trouble
The girls are chilling and Roberta?s mobil rings. During the call Caty get?s the suspicion that Roberta is phoning with Andre. Caty is disappointed and angry about that and the girls gets in trouble which is going into a fight between them. Caty dominates Roberta with leg siccors and her power. Roberta wants to go but Caty do not let her going. She lift and carry Roberta in helpless positions. The scene changes slowly and the girls gets excited about what happens. Caty enjoy her dominance and during the lifts and carries they get more and more sensual. At the end they are closed friends again.
Enjoy
Kisses
Caty

Very nice vid! Please more FF vids and more OTS and cradles!
Cheers

greatlifting November 16th, 2011 05:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by koeman11 (Post 71093)
Hey caty

I have a problem buying videos from clips4sale.com Cause Clipcash Keep Saying ''System Flagged'' And My Visa card dont work for Clips4sale..Anyway I want to buy ''lift 58 girls in trouble'' By any other method I hope you help me :blushing:

Please write an e-mail to me at this adress: superlifting@yahoo.com and we will try to solve this problem
Kisses
Caty

greatlifting November 17th, 2011 18:35

lift 59 hot 3some
Caty and Roberta having an idea, they want to dress me like a girl. While Caty is carrying me against my will Roberta dress me with a skirt. I am protesting against this but the girls overpowering me and enjoying me seeing like a girl. After that Caty lift me from behind and I feel the hot and senual energy of the girls. All this is going very hot and we have a real hot and sensual 3-some. We lift and carry each other and Caty do some double lifts while kissing and playing on each of us. Be sure guys, this is a hot feeling to be sensual with 2 real excited strong and sexy girls .

For sure it's a video you don't have to miss it:D

greatlifting November 19th, 2011 16:38

New video for the f-f fans

Lift 60 kiss and dance

What it needs to have some fun? It needs 2 sexy and strong girls who like to lift and carry each other, some music to dance and all this with a great portion of sensuality.

Enjoy the sweet girls, Caty

Lifter November 19th, 2011 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatlifting (Post 71398)
New video for the f-f fans

Lift 60 kiss and dance

What it needs to have some fun? It needs 2 sexy and strong girls who like to lift and carry each other, some music to dance and all this with a great portion of sensuality.

Enjoy the sweet girls, Caty

Great video, just please include FF OTS as well!
Cheers!:thumbup1:

greatlifting November 24th, 2011 18:13

I have 2 new videos uploaded to my studio. One is a for the f-f fans and one for the f-m fans with lifting, ballbusting and siccoring.

lift 61 hot and strong
We are strong girls and lift and carry each other makes a lot of fun. This is also a sexy dancing and kissing clip but we are hot and it is more powerfull and we enjoy all the different positions we have.
http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts...0-%20Kopie.gif

lift 62 legs to punish
I am a bit upset about Andre because he cheat me before. After some minutes he come to me like it happens nothing. This makes me more angry and I think it is time for a lesson about female power. I hoist him up into a fireman?s carry to throw him onto the bed. I order him to go back to lean on the wall and I play the lovely girl for him. But my really mind is to lift him up on 1 foot and punish him with kicking his balls. Yes, this hurts him. After I let him down he wants to go but I do not leave him. I use my strong legs to siccors him until he is loosing his power. After that I lift him again in a fireman?s carry to do some squats with him which end with a throw on bed. He is real finished but I take a string to bondage him. Now he is real helpless while siting again on my foot and I can do with him what I want. Later I take off the bondage but the lesson is not finished and I lift and siccor him again until he is real weak. Now the time is right to have good sex with him.
http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts.../lift%2062.gif

liftluvr November 25th, 2011 22:25

I will start by saying that I love your videos! You are very strong and beautiful. I wish so much for my girl to have the same interest as you.

Have you tried some of your lifts with a much heavier male? (Like 100kg?) I would love to see your strength displayed with such a heavy weight.