The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   landcforum.com is 10 years old today! (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7087)

dp February 27th, 2019 11:50

landcforum.com is 10 years old today!

Today, February 27th 2019, it is exactly 10 years since we opened the doors to this forum. :fun: Since then, the forum has not changed much, but it is still going strong. I just wanted to thank our great members for finding and sharing content during all these years, the other admins for helping with running the forum, and a special thanks to Mistress Taylor for hosting us and not asking anything in return. :thumb:

Hopefully we still have many years ahead of us. As I mentioned above, the forum hasn't changed much in 10 years, but if anyone has some ideas on things we could do to make the forum better, feel free to share your ideas in this thread.

cmcwmod February 27th, 2019 16:26

We're already as big a monument in the L&C community as Hajo and the Yahoo Group girlscarryguys! Congrats to us. :D:thumbup1:

>>> girlscarryguys : seems that I created this one ... vk

pgbk0000 February 27th, 2019 16:46

Happy 10th Birthday/Anniversary!

My most heartfelt congratulations on going 10 years strong with this awesome forum! Thank you so much for creating this forum 10 years ago for all of us L&C lovers, truly feels like a home! Happy 10th Birthday/Anniversary LandCForum.com, let's keep going! :fun::thumbup2:

tragmich February 27th, 2019 16:51

Time for a cold one! :freezing::fun::freezing:

vk February 27th, 2019 19:45

Probably one of the oldest posts in the forum:

<
Please post here if you make any major modifications so we can keep track.
02/23/2009.
Created VIP I, II, III usergroups and set posting permissions.
Still need to do access permissions once the boards are finalized.
>

We did some work on the forum for a few days before we opened the doors for other members. The first member that signed up was Ninjabuddy, on February 27th. -dp

gnw626 February 27th, 2019 20:26

Thanks mods

Big thanks to all the moderators for fighting the never ending battle against illegal videos in order to stop the forum going the way of so many beforehand.

Thanks guys, keep it up for 10 more please.

badman555 February 27th, 2019 21:47

As i have said before we may be a small community but i think we have one of the best forums on the internet.

It always blows my mind how much content you great people upload to this place, so a big thank you to everyone hear who use your time to make this place great.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

also a big thank you to the mods for keeping this place nice and friendly.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

here is to another 10 years:)

phoneman February 28th, 2019 01:16

I just wanted to repeat our thanks to Mistress Taylor for hosting this site for 10 years.

WWE4Life February 28th, 2019 14:25

Congrats to all that have participated here, and of course, thanks to Taylor for hosting the forum :)

Dave

namledn February 28th, 2019 16:03

Hi guys,time is running too fast,,,and when we enjoy, even faster,,, :)
I like to congratulate all members, veterans and also newer guys!
And of course special thanks to Mistress Taylor!

Cilaz