The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Body Parts Comparison (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8548)

EduPer September 8th, 2022 18:30

Body Parts Comparison

Good afternoon ! Before starting the topic, I would like to say that I am using google translator, so some words may be in different senses.

Does anyone in the group have a fetish also for comparing body parts size with another woman?
How, for example, can you compare your height, the size of your hands and feet?

I'm in a group of foot fetishes, more exclusively in footsie and comparisons, and I've read several texts there from members who also like Lift Carry, it seems to me at a certain point that they are ''brother fetishes''. Almost always those who like Lift Carry, like to compare body parts, or something more specific in fetishes with feet and hands, is my observation valid??

dodge77 September 11th, 2022 12:42

Definitely. I love when a woman is bigger than me. Or has bigger arms or legs.

caracal25 September 11th, 2022 16:01

Comparatively bigger women are more imposing

This forum is all about our desires relating to lift and carry, therefore comparisons are bound to be made.
When meeting in a session environment, I love to compare strength by me lifting them and in most cases they lift me far more easily than I did. The women usually weigh less than me, but as they have trained for strength and increased muscle size, this can be expected.
Arm wrestling, measuring body parts, height, weight, discussing age and athletic history and working life, all add to the enjoyment.
I don't have a thing about feet, but the surprize and unexpected excitement I experienced when the women I met had bigger feet than me was exhilarating. I'm a UK size 10 at 5ft 7inch tall. She was slightly taller, but about the same weight of 82 kgs.
Loving this forum in all aspects - Raising minds and bodies to exciting levels.

EduPer September 11th, 2022 20:20

Continuing

I'm using google translate, but here goes

I asked this question in the group, because whenever I practice Lift Carry with a girl, I naturally want to compare our height, size of feet and hands, and make some kind of connection height x strength or something.
In this type of situation I think the two fetishes are very connected, it is not always possible for you to be able to practice Lift Carry or Comparisons with some girl, but if you are paying, or are in a session why not? I enjoy two in one right away.
I don't have a foot fetish like many men do, touching them, kissing them, sucking them, but I'm extremely satisfied if I can compare the sizes, basically the same thing I feel when I do Lift Carry.

zebra September 14th, 2022 09:42

I can somewhat relate, but I love it when larger women and smaller women do size comparisons (all kinds) as part of the lift and carry activity. It's even fine when no lifting is involved. I guess that I have an odd F/F comparison fetish. Other than a Chinese guy from the 1600s, I'm the only one. :D

aaltra September 14th, 2022 18:10

I love it too ! I brought my own rule when I met Amazon Amanda and Bunny. They had so much bigger legs, biceps and hands ! It really turned me on.

aw1252 October 3rd, 2022 01:51

I'm a big fan of height comparison/humiliation especially. Being a shorter guy (5'7) it's fairly easy to find a session girl taller than me, especially factoring in heels. Where it gets next level is muscle comparison, hand comparison, feet comparison, etc. Nothing more amazing than standing next to a tall strong woman knowing she could dominate you :thumbup1:

trigger67 January 13th, 2023 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by aw1252 (Post 272626)
I'm a big fan of height comparison/humiliation especially. Being a shorter guy (5'7) it's fairly easy to find a session girl taller than me, especially factoring in heels. Where it gets next level is muscle comparison, hand comparison, feet comparison, etc. Nothing more amazing than standing next to a tall strong woman knowing she could dominate you :thumbup1:

totally agree. size and body part comparison is a big turn on. The best would be getting cradle lifted and she is strong enough to hold you with one hand and compare with the other:thumbup1:

PNW Shyguy January 15th, 2023 03:13

I definitely love that too! I love it when a girl is bigger than me in some way especially in the lower body. I used to do donkey calf-raise competitions with my girlfriends and was super turned on if they beat me.

I really appreciate this forum because I didn't realize others liked the exact same thing as me. :D

mishloachph May 8th, 2023 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 272000)
I can somewhat relate, but I love it when larger women and smaller women do size comparisons (all kinds) as part of the lift and carry activity. It's even fine when no lifting is involved. I guess that I have an odd F/F comparison fetish. Other than a Chinese guy from the 1600s, I'm the only one. :D

For me every time i see a tall girl near a short girl, it gets me horny:tt1: