The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How easy it is to give a piggyback ride ? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7458)

Error900 January 13th, 2020 15:53

How easy it is to give a piggyback ride ?

Hi guys ! I am a 20 years old boy and I have the same fetishism of most of you: I like being lifted and carried by girls, especially in piggyback style. But, unlike many of you, I like being lifted by averrage and feminine girls (not too muscolar and masculine). Browsing the web I realized how even slender and untrained girls can carry bigger guys on their back, without too much effort. This happen especially when the boy doesn't jump on the back, but uses something (like a chair) to get on it. So is piggyback the easiest way to carry someone ? Have you ever receveid one from an averrage lady ?

TheWolfe January 13th, 2020 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Error900 (Post 236245)
Hi guys ! I am a 20 years old boy and I have the same fetishism of most of you: I like being lifted and carried by girls, especially in piggyback style. But, unlike many of you, I like being lifted by averrage and feminine girls (not too muscolar and masculine). Browsing the web I realized how even slender and untrained girls can carry bigger guys on their back, without too much effort. This happen especially when the boy doesn't jump on the back, but uses something (like a chair) to get on it. So is piggyback the easiest way to carry someone ? Have you ever receveid one from an averrage lady ?

Yes, it's super easy. All the liftee's weight is on the lifter's legs. It doesn't get any easier than that.

CutterPeter January 14th, 2020 07:45

Yup, that easy. No need for any core strength.

Error900 January 14th, 2020 13:58

yeah

Quote:

Originally Posted by CutterPeter (Post 236278)
Yup, that easy. No need for any core strength.

True. Sadly I never received one and I would surely have an huge boner if a girl gives me one...

jfiochetti2001 January 14th, 2020 19:56

Yes Piggy back it's easies method. A few years ago I frequented dancing bars and one of the girls could keep me in piggy for very long minutes. She told me she could keep me longer very easy. She was 65 kilos and I was about 90 kilos.She was the same height than me 1m78

Error900 January 14th, 2020 22:41

Wow

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfiochetti2001 (Post 236296)
Yes Piggy back it's easies method. A few years ago I frequented dancing bars and one of the girls could keep me in piggy for very long minutes. She told me she could keep me longer very easy. She was 65 kilos and I was about 90 kilos.She was the same height than me 1m78

You are so lucky...but why she carried you ?

jfiochetti2001 January 15th, 2020 12:02

I was the one asking her when we were going to the private cabin i was paying for that.

coalguy_143 January 16th, 2020 01:29

It is easiest of lifts, bt like our friends said it needs leg strength. There r gals who have meaty thighs, bt their legs r nt tht strong so sometimes looks can be deceptive. But if gal has min level of fitness, n healthy legs, she should manage with piggyback rides.

CutterPeter January 16th, 2020 20:39

Well, it's never too late to ask for one.

Error900 January 17th, 2020 15:27

:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by CutterPeter (Post 236367)
Well, it's never too late to ask for one.

The biggest problem is that, having wished this to happen for a very long time, if I receive one now I would have an extreme reaction: I would definitely have an huge boner (in the best case). So I have to get one from a girl who knows about my fetish and has accepted it. And I don't have the balls to talk about my fetishism to a girl. Furthermore, knowing the girls of my country, it is somewhat impossible for a hypothetical girl to accept it.
Sometimes I desire to be a very attractive guy just to see if girls would accept my fetishism in that case. That would be too funny XD