The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Naturaly strong girls? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484)

j-ram June 23rd, 2009 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by tragmich (Post 13175)
Perhaps not, but they sure are pretty!
Several Swedish celebs have made great lifts. My favorite is the pic of Carola H?ggqvist lifting Carolina Kl?ft.

Ps. V?lkommen till forumet!

Vi har bland de vackraste kvinnorna i v?rlden s? de ?r sant vet inte s? mkt om svenska k?ndiskar om dom lyfter bra s? ja ska vara tyst kanske hehe:)

Tack s? mkt :)

"we have some of the most beautiful women in the world, so thats true, i really dont know much about swedish celebritys lifting so i will keep my mouth shut :) im sure you know better
=)"

tragmich June 23rd, 2009 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by umberto (Post 13214)
Any picture please ?

I have it somewhere. I?ll post it, when I find it. Many members must have it, so feel free to post.

lilr1cky June 23rd, 2009 17:42

Women anywhere are beautiful, be it swedish, english, afgan or anywhere in the world:)

amrdiab July 9th, 2009 09:25

i think the most in africa

tinkuthewimp July 10th, 2009 06:14

hi dont know if this is the proper thread to post this matter ,well its related to the old forum where there was a thread in which there were some really great clips of old webcam couple ,well there was a awesome clip in that thread named blueye, well the gal in that video of about 19 mins was pure strenght and she lifted the guy in so many positions like he was feather weight, well that also included a 2 min shoulder lift in which she gave him a blow job ,well i must admit it is the most fascinating lift and carry video that i have seen ,well can anyone tell the name of the couple in the video and how big the gal is ,she is surely very strong to do such lifts

kayak July 10th, 2009 06:57

Being russian, I think that most strong slavonic girls live in Ukrania and Czech.
But anyway, USA, russian and chinese girls take most gold olympic medals ))

nosurprises July 18th, 2009 09:41

yes...
most important problem is who r willing to show off their strength...

in turkey, if you make them drinkl alcohol may be yes but girls are not pretty strong in here...

eu girls r pretty much better in this situation i think... but also u must be brawe enough to ask for it...

l&c July 19th, 2009 05:25

What about british girls?

Stefan999 July 19th, 2009 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayak (Post 15049)
Being russian, I think that most strong slavonic girls live in Ukrania and Czech.
But anyway, USA, russian and chinese girls take most gold olympic medals ))

This doesn't mean anything. You can put the number of medals in relation to the population and then Australia is the most efficient country.

peterkin101 September 30th, 2009 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by l&c (Post 15847)
What about british girls?

Some of the most petite weak-looking girls have the strength of an ant.

I can promise you I know two of them who have happily carried me on thier back butt-naked:drool::drool::tt1: