The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   are we so less (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5941)

unknown September 6th, 2016 10:56

are we so less

are we only 3408 lc fans on earth
why are we so less
even if we double it
it becomes very less

goneju September 6th, 2016 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown (Post 183474)
why are we so less
even if we double it
it becomes very less

From where you got this figure of 3408?

tacgnol September 6th, 2016 19:42

The forum alone has 15,000 members

and there must be thousands more outside the forum, look at VK, youtube, etc.

there's probably not a lot but there's more than you would think, and a lot more than 3,408 (dunno where you got that from)

Far September 6th, 2016 20:05

A lot of L&C fans not registered on this forum, f.e. I've registered only then I start to sell clips. And a lot of fans don't know about this forum at all, so your suggestion about 3408 is not right anyway:no:

piggybackrides September 6th, 2016 22:19

A lot of people may not even know l&c either on top of not being on this site. But yes overall it's still a really small number.

vk September 7th, 2016 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown (Post 183474)
why are we so less
even if we double it
it becomes very less

Obviously it is a chance for us that we are only a small number.

progos2016 September 8th, 2016 15:34

The fact of the matter may be elsewhere.

Time is limited today. In your off work time you have a hell lot of things to do. Family, purchasing, football / tv / sports ......

Certainly a fetish is NOT A PRIORITY AREA in one's daily plan. As people have varied time availabilities it cannot be expected that a huge number will come.

Then how many of the billions can write workable English?

Then you had chats in yester years and now whatsapp.

Bottomline -- the number of members in this forum is in no way a reflection of how many liftandcarry fans are there in this WORLD.

nnop September 26th, 2016 22:58

I don't regret about that fact.

vk September 29th, 2016 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by progos2016 (Post 183604)
Bottomline -- the number of members in this forum is in no way a reflection of how many liftandcarry fans are there in this WORLD.

True.
We have only one phoneman here.
But maybe in the world there are one hundred persons who are similar to phoneman.

phoneman September 29th, 2016 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by vk (Post 184748)
True.
We have only one phoneman here.
But maybe in the world there are one hundred persons who are similar to phoneman.

I doubt that very much. I am unique. (As I would expect that you are also, but what do I know.)

some October 3rd, 2016 05:56

Yes, this fetish is a minority, that is for sure.

thomas112233 July 11th, 2018 19:13

Not sure

The Fetish for strong women might be a lot more commom than i thought.
Thre are erotic TV- Channels in europe were you can send texts to the girls (kind of a Webcam girl) with requests.
One of the most ask for request to the girls is to Show their biceps.
I always thought that a fetish for strong girls is super rare but this realy dose' t seems to be the case.

And if you are Into strong women imo its likely that you are Into l&c as well

progos2016 January 26th, 2022 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas112233 (Post 213751)
The Fetish for strong women might be a lot more commom than i thought.
Thre are erotic TV- Channels in europe were you can send texts to the girls (kind of a Webcam girl) with requests.
One of the most ask for request to the girls is to Show their biceps.
I always thought that a fetish for strong girls is super rare but this realy dose' t seems to be the case.

And if you are Into strong women imo its likely that you are Into l&c as well

You are so right. It is far more common than we think it is. May be a bit of social inhibition or male ego is at work. May be.

onlin5 June 25th, 2022 18:00

Maybe because forum is hard to find

progos2016 August 24th, 2022 19:32

I reasonably conjecture that for many, being lifted and carried by a woman stronger than them is more of a preference than a fetish. But our society effectively lets them suppress it and so in their real life they are not practicing their preference. and it is done more as a fetish.

tinkuthewimp1981 August 29th, 2022 09:41

From where i come that is india people are still no open to express there feelings openly, many here may in interesed in lift and carry but maybe they will be taunted or made fun of makes them suppress there feelings

EduPer September 8th, 2022 20:33

I don't know for sure how many members we have here in the group, but from my experience in other groups and social networks in various other matters, you can be sure that here we are not even 1% of everyone who likes this fetish.
Many are Married, Dating and avoid participating in this type of group, many are not aware that this type of group or content exists on the internet, apart from that there is a portion of the population that does not have access to the internet. I venture to say that there are tens of thousands of people who like Lift Carry, whether with more or less intensity.