The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Do you like to be lifted by taller or shorter girls? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6782)

subhacomm January 11th, 2019 12:06

I wanna get lifted by someone taller than me.

zebra January 15th, 2019 04:00

I definitely prefer being lifted and carried by larger and taller women. It makes it even more enjoyable if they're also stronger. Maybe it reminds me of being toted by older girls when I was a kid. Who knows why we like what we like?

carriedaway January 25th, 2019 18:08

Would anyone else here prefer to be lifted by someone taller but skinnier? I?m 5?9? and weigh 210 pounds and I like the contrast between slim and muscular vs. chubby.

tjw1971 January 26th, 2019 16:07

Yeah....

I find I like either, but for different reasons.

It can be fun getting carried around by a petite gal who is really putting in a lot of effort to do it when you weigh at least twice as much as her. That's where the dominance thing comes into play, I suppose. It can be a blast feeling them start sweating and struggling under you as you order them to "keep going".

But it's also great when you see how easily a big, thick, muscular woman can pick you up and carry you around. I had a lady friend like that who weighed close to 300lbs. and was crazy strong. She could squat down, let me sit up on her big butt, and lift me off the ground into a piggyback as she stood back up -- like it was nothing. She used to encourage me to piggyback her when we went out to parties or what-not. I even played a whole game of billiards once, riding on her back pretty much the whole time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010xsf (Post 215365)
I prefer shorter but thicker , stronger and heavier than me .

Plzhdk February 3rd, 2019 08:43

I don?t care for the size. Because both, smaller ant taller girls can be very strong. For taller girls it?s easier I would think.

curiosalift March 6th, 2019 00:05

I prefer

I undoubtedly excel the tall girls and better if they are younger than me

alsas88 March 12th, 2019 17:08

taller definitely

micker March 12th, 2019 17:35

Doesn't really matter to me. It depends how attractive they are to me.

jonsky April 10th, 2019 16:27

tall

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 221828)
I definitely prefer being lifted and carried by larger and taller women. It makes it even more enjoyable if they're also stronger. Maybe it reminds me of being toted by older girls when I was a kid. Who knows why we like what we like?

i agree this is one important point of view. The other is that you feels realy lifted and carried when you physically on high level and depending of ability of lifter - something like in plain. And the landscape is more wide.

zebra April 15th, 2019 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonsky (Post 225265)
i agree this is one important point of view. The other is that you feels realy lifted and carried when you physically on high level and depending of ability of lifter - something like in plain. And the landscape is more wide.

It sounds like we have similar tastes. We might be in the minority here, though. It seems like most active forum members prefer to be lifted and carried by shorter women. To each their own.