The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Do you like to be lifted by taller or shorter girls? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6782)

micmony April 30th, 2018 08:28

Do you like to be lifted by taller or shorter girls?

Hi everyone,

What do you like more to be lifted by taller and bigger girl more than you or smaller and shorter girl?

allffcradles May 1st, 2018 23:44

Don't like to be lifted at all ha!

Observer May 2nd, 2018 04:59

By the weakest one and see the strain in her face.

dodge77 May 3rd, 2018 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by micmony (Post 210695)
Hi everyone,

What do you like more to be lifted by taller and bigger girl more than you or smaller and shorter girl?

I?m 5?10 175. Im married to a woman who is only 5?1. She really can?t lift me. I definitely want a woman who is taller and bigger than me. I know of a few and love to be around them. It just feels sooo good!!!

sheamazon69 May 3rd, 2018 19:13

As long as she is strong enough it doesn't matter what height she is.

gelam May 8th, 2018 07:42

height

Being lifted by a smaller girl is nice. But I like the domination factor of being lifted and lifting. That is enhanced by the size of the girl (when being lifted). So being lifted by a taller and heavier woman is definitely more interesting.

Mac3 May 8th, 2018 15:25

I'd want to get lifted by someone bigger and taller.

Cumulus July 4th, 2018 20:20

Taller and stronger would definitely be my choice because of the domination factor but also I'd want her to lift me with more ease, although if a smaller woman can do that, too, it's just as great.

thomas112233 July 5th, 2018 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cumulus (Post 213476)
Taller and stronger would definitely be my choice because of the domination factor but also I'd want her to lift me with more ease, although if a smaller woman can do that, too, it's just as great.

Same for me. Beeing dominated and feeling weak is very important for me. So taller and strong.

kramer65486 July 18th, 2018 00:24

Taller and stronger

Tomek321 July 22nd, 2018 18:02

Taller.

it is more intimidating.

Ukeboy July 24th, 2018 09:28

Shorter!

Quote:

Originally Posted by micmony (Post 210695)
Hi everyone,

Shorter and smaller. My thing is definitely domination (lift/carry, wrestling with lifting and slamming) by petite very feminine women. Being lifted by someone bigger and stronger than me is like meh! What's the point? Of course she can dominate me! So what? When I am lifted and carried, body slammed, hipped, flipped, arm-barred and pinned by a petite ballerina, now that is what it's all about!

namadosoohay July 30th, 2018 03:55

I'll accept a lift from a girl of any height of course but tall is my favorite. I'm only 5'7"/5'8" or so and shoulder rides are my favorite which to me get better and better as the girl is taller.

I worked out a very basic equation. In a seated position it's about 2 feet from my waist to the top of my head. Meanwhile most people have roughly a foot from their shoulders to the top of their head. So it's basically lifter height + 1 foot.

A really strong 5'0" girl lifts me, I'm probably actually seated 4 feet off the ground. Then add the 2 feet from my waist to head and I'd have the sensation of being 6 ft fall. Of course that's a cool sensation and I'd gladly take that, but I know friends taller than that. A girl my height lifts me and I'm now 6'7"/6'8" and feeling like the king of the universe.

It's not an exact science of course as everyone's built differently, but it works for me to try to visualize :thumbup2:

karthikkk007 August 6th, 2018 18:41

I like short and fat girls

habib123 August 7th, 2018 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthikkk007 (Post 214858)
I like short and fat girls

no matter just i want cradle carry by any women

darky August 9th, 2018 13:29

I like to be lifted (pb) by super skinny girls that have to put super much effort in keeping you up.

Syo Kirishima August 10th, 2018 06:09

Both has their advantages, it doesn't really matter much for me.

A shorter girl normally looks very feminine, and that is a great plus to me, because the idea to be lifted by average girls is very pleasing to my ideals.
A taller one normally would have less effort to lift you, and would look intimidating, which is also a nice addition.
Height doesn't matter much for me, because both have advantages that you can take while being lifted or if you somewhat have an urge at the moment.

Jarnold34 August 16th, 2018 09:56

Taller and stronger please!

I prefer taller and stronger. I want to feel that the woman is tougher than me and can control me. I want to feel I am at her mercy.

2010xsf August 16th, 2018 21:40

I prefer shorter but thicker , stronger and heavier than me .

kan January 6th, 2019 07:14

My experience has been with taller or of girls of the same height as mine. I would like to be lifted by a girl of any height :lol:

subhacomm January 11th, 2019 12:06

I wanna get lifted by someone taller than me.

zebra January 15th, 2019 04:00

I definitely prefer being lifted and carried by larger and taller women. It makes it even more enjoyable if they're also stronger. Maybe it reminds me of being toted by older girls when I was a kid. Who knows why we like what we like?

carriedaway January 25th, 2019 18:08

Would anyone else here prefer to be lifted by someone taller but skinnier? I?m 5?9? and weigh 210 pounds and I like the contrast between slim and muscular vs. chubby.

tjw1971 January 26th, 2019 16:07

Yeah....

I find I like either, but for different reasons.

It can be fun getting carried around by a petite gal who is really putting in a lot of effort to do it when you weigh at least twice as much as her. That's where the dominance thing comes into play, I suppose. It can be a blast feeling them start sweating and struggling under you as you order them to "keep going".

But it's also great when you see how easily a big, thick, muscular woman can pick you up and carry you around. I had a lady friend like that who weighed close to 300lbs. and was crazy strong. She could squat down, let me sit up on her big butt, and lift me off the ground into a piggyback as she stood back up -- like it was nothing. She used to encourage me to piggyback her when we went out to parties or what-not. I even played a whole game of billiards once, riding on her back pretty much the whole time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010xsf (Post 215365)
I prefer shorter but thicker , stronger and heavier than me .

Plzhdk February 3rd, 2019 08:43

I don?t care for the size. Because both, smaller ant taller girls can be very strong. For taller girls it?s easier I would think.

curiosalift March 6th, 2019 00:05

I prefer

I undoubtedly excel the tall girls and better if they are younger than me

alsas88 March 12th, 2019 17:08

taller definitely

micker March 12th, 2019 17:35

Doesn't really matter to me. It depends how attractive they are to me.

jonsky April 10th, 2019 16:27

tall

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 221828)
I definitely prefer being lifted and carried by larger and taller women. It makes it even more enjoyable if they're also stronger. Maybe it reminds me of being toted by older girls when I was a kid. Who knows why we like what we like?

i agree this is one important point of view. The other is that you feels realy lifted and carried when you physically on high level and depending of ability of lifter - something like in plain. And the landscape is more wide.

zebra April 15th, 2019 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonsky (Post 225265)
i agree this is one important point of view. The other is that you feels realy lifted and carried when you physically on high level and depending of ability of lifter - something like in plain. And the landscape is more wide.

It sounds like we have similar tastes. We might be in the minority here, though. It seems like most active forum members prefer to be lifted and carried by shorter women. To each their own.

jonsky April 15th, 2019 19:33

tall

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 225429)
It sounds like we have similar tastes. We might be in the minority here, though. It seems like most active forum members prefer to be lifted and carried by shorter women. To each their own.

Maybee we should establish our own forum!?:fun:

zebra April 18th, 2019 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonsky (Post 225467)
Maybee we should establish our own forum!?:fun:

I have a Yahoo! group with zillions of photos and pictures of larger women and smaller women. It has all kinds of categories (comparisons, lifting, wrestling, etc.).

jfiochetti2001 April 18th, 2019 16:04

I like tall and strong girl

portares April 19th, 2019 13:10

Actually I always prefer tall girls, but according to my own experience, shorter girls can be more stronger if they got solid and strong body. And my advise, always pay attention to her bones (should be wide) not to body.

puckakucka April 22nd, 2019 12:50

I prefer average girls (164-170cm), not very muscular as well.

philosmarkxyz April 24th, 2019 22:52

Anyone strong enough

At 5'4" and 210 I doubt anyone shorter could.

jackjeep2000 April 26th, 2019 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by philosmarkxyz (Post 225831)
At 5'4" and 210 I doubt anyone shorter could.

alexis is 4'11 & she lifted a 250 pound guy on her shoulders.

aj256767335 April 27th, 2019 17:43

I prefer taller girls especially taller than me. I am 5'10

foier87 April 28th, 2019 19:24

I'd like to be lifted by a taller girl, but it's also important that she would have a muscolar body!

tallbigirlover May 31st, 2019 21:09

lift and carry

I like to be lifted by a taller and strong girl the feel when she lifts me high in the air or over her head is unbelievable.

Someone moderate height might work if she is lets say 5ft10 if she is 6ft2 to 6ft11 wow even greater feel of her power.

I read a story on this site from liftme1990 if any one knows him I would like to find out more about his Story with His sister and Carrie and Becca. She meaning Becca she can lift people easily. @yahoo.com is my email.

Thanks

AJ

You may not post your email address here. If anyone has anything to contribute, it is for the entire group. Phoneman

jonsky June 2nd, 2019 13:52

Big and small

Halo Zebra!
I am intersting about your newsgroups. How can i join.

zebra June 4th, 2019 07:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonsky (Post 227446)
Halo Zebra!
I am intersting about your newsgroups. How can i join.

Do you have a contact email address? Let me know.

zoot_rumpus June 4th, 2019 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 227511)

I am also interested in this group, but can't for the life of my figure out how to privately communicate my e-mail address to you.

jonsky June 4th, 2019 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 227511)

I am new on this forum and dont know how to send you my mail or comunicate with you withouth whole world can see it. Sorry about my ignorance.

You cannot send it here. Phoneman

tallbigirlover June 5th, 2019 02:09

lifted

I like to be lifted by a much taller and stronger girl or women.

Love a strong big bodied female to lift me with ease.

AJ

zebra June 6th, 2019 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonsky (Post 227536)
I am new on this forum and dont know how to send you my mail or comunicate with you withouth whole world can see it. Sorry about my ignorance.

You cannot send it here. Phoneman

I hope this works!

The links don't work for some bizarre reason, so try this address, which is NOT private.

larger-and-smaller-women@yahoogroups.com

zoot_rumpus June 7th, 2019 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 227608)
I hope this works!

The links don't work for some bizarre reason, so try this address, which is NOT private.

larger-and-smaller-women@yahoogroups.com

Not sure if this is the actual link or not:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ler-women/info

Even so, if it is, it requires permission to join, but no button to request it. I'll try using that e-mail address above to see if I can put a request in that way. Thanks!

zebra June 8th, 2019 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoot_rumpus (Post 227651)
Not sure if this is the actual link or not:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ler-women/info

Even so, if it is, it requires permission to join, but no button to request it. I'll try using that e-mail address above to see if I can put a request in that way. Thanks!

That's not it. I can't link to it for some reason. I tried two different and separate URLs. You can't even find it via the search engine for Yahoo! groups! :confused1:

zoot_rumpus June 8th, 2019 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 227672)
That's not it. I can't link to it for some reason. I tried two different and separate URLs. You can't even find it via the search engine for Yahoo! groups! :confused1:

After a couple bounced e-mails, I was finally able to shoot one off to the groups owner (dear god, I hope it's you!) to request access, as it appears as if the groups is strictly invite only. The (non-personal) e-mail address for the owner is:

larger-and-smaller-women-owner@yahoogroups.com

At least I hope it is. Hasn't been bounced back yet! Thanks for the help, though, man. Will get it one of these days!

tallbigirlover June 15th, 2019 14:41

be lifted by a girl

I like to be lifted by a taller and stronger female. Her strength and height advantage on me is good.

When she enjoys using her power on me it is fantastic. I'm open to having a girl lift me to new heights, If you are willing to lift and carry me perfect.

I'm not heavy under 140lbs.

jef

greybeezer June 15th, 2019 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallbigirlover (Post 228023)
I like to be lifted by a taller and stronger female. Her strength and height advantage on me is good.

When she enjoys using her power on me it is fantastic. I'm open to having a girl lift me to new heights, If you are willing to lift and carry me perfect.

I'm not heavy under 140lbs.

jef

Ignoring admin requests is not a good way to obtain standard membership, we have repeatedly asked you not to post an email address on the forum if you do it again you will be banned from the forum!!!

sportsfan007 June 15th, 2019 19:41

being lifted

I like to be lifted by a tall girl there strength is amazing, Plus being up, in the air is a high.

Taller and stronger is really good. Its great to be with a girl who is confident with her strength and power.

Bas June 23rd, 2019 21:22

Tall is awesome. Especially since I?m tall.

Hey22 June 24th, 2019 08:48

I'm tall but skinny so I want a small strong girl to lift me xD

upandaway June 28th, 2019 07:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hey22 (Post 228419)
I'm tall but skinny so I want a small strong girl to lift me xD

how tall are you? how much do you weigh? have you already been lifted? how old are you?

Snokman July 29th, 2019 12:18

The key for me is stronger, and a very muscular woman. Sometimes I prefer shorter, sometimes taller.

<former member> August 4th, 2019 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snokman (Post 229861)
The key for me is stronger, and a very muscular woman. Sometimes I prefer shorter, sometimes taller.

I think a lot of people are comfortable with someone who is on par or weaker than them as long as they could lift them comfortably. However I get your drift that a really strong woman would be quite the experience :w00t:

sheamazon69 August 19th, 2019 19:55

Do you like to be Lifted by taller or Shorter Girls

It Wouldn't matter as long the Girl was able to lift you safely and I think that's the criteria counts. It really depends how strong she is.

deas August 22nd, 2019 23:34

short

as a tall guy it has to be a small girl for me, no idea how they do it tho

jonn006 September 1st, 2019 09:40

I would like to be lifted by a small girl. It is obvious that a bigger and stronger girl can lift anyone. Small girl lifting a big man is always incredible to watch.

gataras September 5th, 2019 15:18

i'm tall weak and skinny :innocent: .. i search my lift experience
to opposite bodytype ;)
short & large & strong :wub::tt1:

1393588 September 18th, 2019 15:14

Do you like to be lifted by taller or shorter girls?

generally slightly above average height

overhead September 18th, 2019 18:40

The shorter, the hotter

sportsfan007 September 21st, 2019 18:58

lifted

I want to lifted by a taller and stronger girl. Size and strength are fantastic on a female.

sportsfan007 September 21st, 2019 19:02

strong women

Quote:

Originally Posted by gataras (Post 231379)
i'm tall weak and skinny :innocent: .. i search my lift experience
to opposite bodytype ;)
short & large & strong :wub::tt1:

This women in the picture can lift me. She is strong

f92kghg8s September 22nd, 2019 16:25

Shorter. Makes me feel extra wimpy and embarrassed... which I like.

TheGovernor8430 September 23rd, 2019 00:06

I prefer taller. It?s mainly because the feeling of being lifted high off the ground is a slight turn on for me.

fck September 30th, 2019 15:45

She needs to be taller (or as tall with heels) as I am and stronger. But I don't like her to have a lot of muscle. A little bit of muscle and a big ass with thick thighs is perfect.

Vodevil September 30th, 2019 18:42

Shorter, skinny or slightly athletric, because of the challenge. I'm 6ft2 and roughly about 215 lbs.

lostsar2 October 1st, 2019 01:05

Lifted by Taller

I have a huge size difference fetish, so the taller the better.

Gamerlope October 6th, 2019 16:58

wow :0

i want be lifted but on her shoulders,its my lift favorite

Gamerlope October 6th, 2019 17:00

i like...

tall woman and strong???

fatamorgana December 7th, 2019 20:17

I prefer shorter girls.

2010xsf December 7th, 2019 22:11

Short but thick !

Lv December 11th, 2019 10:42

Each has its own appeal, in a completely different manner though

Tza January 5th, 2020 19:35

I like both, but not too much. I prefer when she's like 10 cm taller than me.

CutterPeter January 6th, 2020 16:34

If that's even possible, why not?

Mario January 7th, 2020 03:45

Definitely by taller, stronger girls. The domination factor is everything!

CutterPeter January 7th, 2020 18:23

Quote:

"Definitely by taller, stronger girls. The domination factor is everything!"
I guess we could also get a kick out of that.

Fnemot19999 January 13th, 2020 03:59

whole game lifted

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjw1971 (Post 222275)
I find I like either, but for different reasons.
...I had a lady friend like that who weighed close to 300lbs. and was crazy strong. She could squat down, let me sit up on her big butt, and lift me off the ground into a piggyback as she stood back up -- like it was nothing. She used to encourage me to piggyback her when we went out to parties or what-not.

I even played a whole game of billiards once, riding on her back pretty much the whole time.

Woooo . So lucky and incredible . How tall she was?
It must be full exciting. Did their were other people around the billiard table?

Fnemot19999 January 13th, 2020 04:02

beeing lifted by taller babe

being lifted by a taller and more muscled woman is definitely more exciting for me.
She can carry me higher.
I'm more sure she'll hurt herself

jfiochetti2001 January 13th, 2020 04:57

I prefer to be lift by a girl same height than me and stronger.

Error900 January 13th, 2020 15:32

No preferences at all...

I have no real preferences about the height. What matters to me is the physical conformation: I don't like being lifted by masculine and muscular women, I always preferred average and feminine girls. This makes my desire even more difficult to be fulfilled (I weight about 70 kg) XD

CutterPeter January 14th, 2020 07:47

Height doesn't matter to me, as long as she's dominant, then it's all good. :)

Error900 January 15th, 2020 18:22

Hey

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tza (Post 235947)
I like both, but not too much. I prefer when she's like 10 cm taller than me.

Ciao ! Sono italiano anch'io, come va ?

CutterPeter January 16th, 2020 20:41

Quote:

"I prefer to be lift by a girl same height than me and stronger."
Well, that's never impossible, my friend. :)

snowstorm January 9th, 2021 12:49

I want to be lifted by taller, bigger and stronger girl.

zandax01 January 9th, 2021 19:16

Definitely taller and muscular but she still has to be feminine , certainly not with a deep voice...

Newaza January 11th, 2021 15:12

Shorter, surprisingly strong girls for me. GF is 20 kg lighter than me and can lift me easily

Carolina21 January 13th, 2021 04:21

height is not big deal 4 me.
I just like sexy with muscles.

bobcoble97 February 3rd, 2021 16:05

Shorter!!!

I am a tall guy, and definitely prefer to be lifted by shorter women, especially ones that do not look especially strong. When you can a true real experience from one, the sensation is spectacular.

billknight February 8th, 2021 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ukeboy (Post 214315)
Shorter and smaller. My thing is definitely domination (lift/carry, wrestling with lifting and slamming) by petite very feminine women. Being lifted by someone bigger and stronger than me is like meh! What's the point? Of course she can dominate me! So what? When I am lifted and carried, body slammed, hipped, flipped, arm-barred and pinned by a petite ballerina, now that is what it's all about!

I'm a bit too big to be actually dominated but I would absolutely pretend and go along with it! I'm definitely with you on this one. Trying to figure out a way to broach the subject with my wife, even a piggyback would be amazing but she's about half my size. I'm worried my enjoyment would be ruined by my worrying about her hurting her back or something. I would also love a cradle lift, though that would have to be in a pool, not sure how to broach the subject though....

farhaad.music February 12th, 2021 05:42

Taller and stronger

sjeek March 4th, 2021 09:00

I would love to get lifted by a tall Indian women. I would also love to lift such tall and heavy women

bigjjman244 March 4th, 2021 20:09

shorter women

I am a female and im pretty tall im 5ft 10! Its such a great feeling when a shorter strong girl can pick me up and carry me. I especially like being thrown over their shoulder and carried around! Anyone else here a female who likes another girl carrying them as well??

luff(arungen) March 5th, 2021 20:24

it's split pretty evenly for me. sometimes i'm into shorter girls, sometimes i'm into taller girls. but usually it's not an important factor for me tbh

zxcvbn March 25th, 2021 14:29

Both, different experience.

OrcoCiccio March 31st, 2021 10:56

I really like taller girls but i prefer to be lifed by shorter ones. I don't know why, maybe just because it's more challenging.

soclope April 2nd, 2021 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjjman244 (Post 251241)
I am a female and im pretty tall im 5ft 10! Its such a great feeling when a shorter strong girl can pick me up and carry me. I especially like being thrown over their shoulder and carried around! Anyone else here a female who likes another girl carrying them as well??

That's nice to hear from you! How much do you weight? How many times happened to you to be on another girl's shoulder?
Was them younger or older than you?
And what did you do when you were on their shoulder?

truckerdude302 April 8th, 2021 12:01

Tall

I like to be lifted by taller women. I am 5'10. I usually get lifts from strippers. I love long legs:)