The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Producer's Corner (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   custom L&C orders - good and bad experiences (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6594)

allffcradles January 4th, 2018 19:45

I've never ordered a custom am slightly tempted, what is usual for a 10m clip and waiting times?

Dovahkiin January 4th, 2018 21:00

I have been tempted sometimes to order a custom video, but in the end never did it. Would have been too expensive for one little video.
Lately I've managed to find a few webcam couples that find the idea of lift & carry interesting and are eager to try any kind of lift that I manage to describe to them.
So far the video ideas I've had they managed to do very well and the videos I get this way are far cheaper than "professional" customs.

My latest treasure (as I am a fan of f/m with a good portion of struggling) is a 17 minute clip where she carries him piggyback up and down many many stairs with just a few relatively short breaks. Point of view from the liftee towards the legs, just like some of the videos of Shecarries. :tt1:

All in all it has been a very good deal trying this approach. :thumbup1:

ennamorado January 4th, 2018 22:55

Custom videos

For years now, I've been trying to find good L&c material.
Rarely I was lucky. I'm thankful to custom videos makers, but they are not all the same. I think that few studios are ok, but this depends on the pile of business.
Few l&c lovers are willing to pay for good videos with beautiful models. There are few spenders in our category.
Therefore the quality of l&c videos is so bad.

allffcradles January 4th, 2018 22:58

True it's far cheaper to visit a hooker or lawyer/psychiatrist even than ordering a custom lol. Just relying on the producers to make something that satisfies you fully is a gamble albeit far cheaper than a custom. I'd rather have a 3rd person view myself, want a full few of the liftee. How much does it cost with webcam talents?

zebra January 5th, 2018 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by allffcradles (Post 205345)
True it's far cheaper to visit a hooker or lawyer/psychiatrist even than ordering a custom lol. Just relying on the producers to make something that satisfies you fully is a gamble albeit far cheaper than a custom. I'd rather have a 3rd person view myself, want a full few of the liftee. How much does it cost with webcam talents?

I had five custom photo sets or tapes back in my college days. Four of the experiences were quite good. One was from a "civilian" not connected to producers. I also wrote some lifting scripts for people, but I won't say who. :D

zebra January 5th, 2018 04:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by allffcradles (Post 205335)
I've never ordered a custom am slightly tempted, what is usual for a 10m clip and waiting times?

It varies. It averaged four to six weeks for me. However, one took a year or so! On the plus side, one guy did it within a week.

dreamsmodeling January 6th, 2018 04:23

custom shoots are backbone of fetish videos producers. I'm mainly into Femdom and Jeans wetting fetish videos production, just recently started making L&C videos. I must wanna admit that without support of some loyal clients who are ordering custom videos, it is not possible to run a clips store with clips4sale or any other clips selling websites.

When you order a custom video, give only 25-50% money in advance, when model/producer complete your custom shoot and send you snapshots or sample of your custom video then only give the remaining money. I believe that most professional producers are happy with this.

Far January 7th, 2018 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsmodeling (Post 205415)
I must wanna admit that without support of some loyal clients who are ordering custom videos, it is not possible to run a clips store with clips4sale or any other clips selling websites.

I can't agree with you, good content will run store without customs, I don't accept custom orders and many of producers here don't accepting them too, but our stores working well

katsou21 January 8th, 2018 07:36

Hj there my friends and happy new year. Can someone propose any site or wrestler offering lift and carry customs at a reasonably price??

ennamorado January 9th, 2018 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by katsou21 (Post 205526)
Hj there my friends and happy new year. Can someone propose any site or wrestler offering lift and carry customs at a reasonably price??

Try to require you custom video to these studios:
customfetishgame@gmail.com

sales@sexyfightdreams.com

sara@seductivestudios.com

I bought some videos from them. I think we should be leading custom video producers: they are the only option to get something more imaginative and fanciful. Personally I'm fed up with L&C performances as pure mascular fitness.