The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Meeting others from this forum (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8467)

gs3822300 June 25th, 2022 02:17

Meeting others from this forum

Have any of you guys ever met anybody from this forum in person? It would be neat to talk to some other guys who are into this sometime to share experiences. This is a secret I have kept my whole life so nobody knows. I did once walk by an old man who was watching lift and carry videos on a library computer, but I didn't say anything to him. I never really developed a normal sexuality and eventually realized I was into this instead. I have never posted on this forum before but I have read the posts on the forum from time to time. I saw there was one guy who was pretending he had a list of dares including for women to lift him in public. That would be fun to do sometime in a city where I am traveling and know no one, haha.

169qwe June 26th, 2022 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs3822300 (Post 268785)
Have any of you guys ever met anybody from this forum in person? It would be neat to talk to some other guys who are into this sometime to share experiences. This is a secret I have kept my whole life so nobody knows. I did once walk by an old man who was watching lift and carry videos on a library computer, but I didn't say anything to him. I never really developed a normal sexuality and eventually realized I was into this instead. I have never posted on this forum before but I have read the posts on the forum from time to time. I saw there was one guy who was pretending he had a list of dares including for women to lift him in public. That would be fun to do sometime in a city where I am traveling and know no one, haha.

Well, I'm that guy. As it turned out, another member of this forum lives not too far from me. He actually came up with the scavenger hunt sheet idea that I've gotten so many lifts from (see the Real L&C Experiences forum).

We got together last year and we each got about a half dozen lifts each that night. He subsequently got married and he's no longer a member of this board.

gs3822300 June 27th, 2022 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by 169qwe (Post 268852)
Well, I'm that guy. As it turned out, another member of this forum lives not too far from me. He actually came up with the scavenger hunt sheet idea that I've gotten so many lifts from (see the Real L&C Experiences forum).

We got together last year and we each got about a half dozen lifts each that night. He subsequently got married and he's no longer a member of this board.

Yes, that's right! You're the guy! I've been reading your posts under that forum. That would be fun to join you for one of those adventures some time.

TheLurker1 June 27th, 2022 23:24

I probably wouldn't mind meeting other lifters/people interested in both sides.

I wouldn't mind the assumed age disparity, since there's common ground too.

I cannot imagine this happens though.