Thread: herbodies.com
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2013, 14:33   #32
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

Thanks strut170222 for let us know this new video!
You also write a lot of email to l&c producer. This is a great idea. Me too I write a lot of email to l&c producer request some new videos and idea.
I have a question, you just ask new l&c videos or you also ask custom request? I never done yet it to expensive

anyway Rory is an amazing girl nice body and I love her biceps, I just see a preview video with her and another girl flexing the biceps. Impressive for a girl with small frame.

I think one of the most beautifuls girls is Lizzy, I bought her lift and carry video and she do every lift with very easy, is impressive. Even when she do the cradle carry, she lift the boy like nothing but in the video before the lift she said: I dont think I can. And she drop the boy down. I dont understan that video, she cradle the boy so easily but is not confident with that lift. Also the user Ganju said that the boy hurt the belly button?

However I think Herbodies have a lot of american beautiful model and the lift and carry videos are amazing.
I think I write an email next to the webmaster to tell him come here and write to us some news about the site and lift and carry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Anybody know if theres a produced video to this? I didn't see it on herbodies.com. Theres also some lift photos with Maggie Pie.
I also dont see the video. Even in clips4sale