View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2013, 20:02   #32
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
473 Total

I guess Indian/Pakistani men are like 5'5"-5'6" by average. We've got many in Greece,and most of them are shorter than me. Chinese/Japanese people must be slightly taller than them.
Truth is that among my generation (i'm 22) i'm on the shorter side,but not by average population.

Btw,being 5'3" has it's advantages because women might lift you without even asking it. They find most men cute if they're shorter especially during in high school/college years. Though not when they're older.

Let me tell you a story about this. During high-school when i was 15-17 y.o. i had a classmate who was 5'0" (earlier) -5'3" (later) and he was skinny too (he could be between 90-100 lbs i guess). Especially during the 1st year of high-school when he was 15 and about 5'0",he was even smaller than most girls,because many girls have finished puberty at this age. On the other hand i was very big at the time (I was 5'8"-5'9" back then and i weighed
almost 250 lbs (!) but i've started diet when i become 16 and i stunted my growth plus losing about an inch as happens to obese people when they lose very much weight). So the point is,as you can understand nobody could pick me up back then. I was jealous of him,because he was getting piggybacks or shoulder rides from many girls oftenly,during the breaks when they were playing for fun...they liked to pick him up because he was so small

Although despite the fact i was jealous of him,i liked seeing him being lifted by the girls,just because of my fetish.I was usually standing at a corner staring at him. As it happens now,when i'm viewing pics of larger females lifting smaller males. I feel jealous of them,but i love seeing the pics.

I have never seen this guy since then..he might have grown a couple of inches but not that much i guess.