View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2013, 01:33   #22
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,179 Total

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments on the videos I made over the years. I'm happy that some of you liked them and it was a happy moment down nostalgia lane reading these posts.

I haven't actively produced in 5 years. I likely won't be re-opening my clips4sale store or the davemeister website any time soon. That said, if anybody simply must have a certain video, I may consider selling them on a one to one basis using Paypal. Truth is, the meager money isn't worth me going to the trouble of re-creating a website. I may be able to upload the old video gallery page that listed the videos for sale so people could decide if there's a video/model they like and then just email me and we'd go from there through Paypal.

I don't keep in touch with any models since I've moved a couple of times over the years. Most of my models towards the last few years were for my collegemusclemag site and were university students. They finish school and start their lives usually in a different city than where they went to school. The 18 year olds that were in first year when I shot with them would now be graduates. Man how time flies!

Anyway, if there's a particular model whose name you remember (or even a description of her/the video) post it here and I'll write back. Otherwise if there's enough interest, I can post the gallery page on some file sharing site so you can see the list of video descriptions along with a thumbnail photo. That's the best I can do right now due to other obligations.

Have a great weekend guys! Oh yeah, by the way, I personally as a "fan" now have been frustrated by some of the videos I've bought the past few months that looked more promising on clips4sale than they are. My favourite model is still JC Simpson, and I'm frustrated that she's not making f/m lift videos since those ones she did for primal wrestling. I've emailed her, but don't want to do a custom. I think enough people would buy her videos to make them worth her while.

I'd also like to see f/m lift videos from Randy Moore, Misty Anderson, Cheyenne Jewel (who has done quite a few), Ariel X, and others. What are your thoughts on these girls?